Ms. Grail's Office

At the highest point of the HQ building on the 47th floor was reserved for the CEO and Head of Smut Co. herself. The office space was enormous, hosting a wide range of cozy seats and tables, a large glass window rested at the back of the spacious room overlooking the cityscape. At the center was Ms. Grail's desk, a fine work of craftsmanship made of hard oak wood stained to a dark shiny finish. A few papers stacked neatly to one side along with a pen holder and a name plaque showing her name and title within the company sat toward the front of the desk. The room to the front was reserved for her Secretary and security personal.

da9pwmm-1b9c691d-601c-4513-a260-5dc98c25

Edited by Elrishna
  • Love 1

A soft knocking could be heard at the door, as it soon opened revealing the small girl, looking a bit nervous...She looked around that fancy looking office...it was something truly amazing to look at...

"H..Hi uh...I was told to be....interviewed h-here.."

She fidgets with her skirt a bit, looking nervously at the ground a bit...she didn't have that many problems talking to people...but that being the first time she was there...made her really anxious 

The large office was dimly lit, the only light coming from the window at the back of the room with the blinds drawn closed so that only a minimal amount of sunlight bled through giving the office a nice quiet ambiance. As the newcomer stepped inside and made herself known, the plush leather chair which sat behind the desk slowly turned revealing a woman. She wore a simple dress suit that clung to her figure nicely with a few of her top buttons undone to show off quite a bit of cleavage, more then what would typically be considered professional in standard business environments seeing as how the top portion of her black lacy bra was visible.

The woman placed her hands on top of the desk interlacing her fingers together as she peered over her square rimmed glasses to look the new hire up and down. "Ah Miss Cosp, a pleasure to meet you." She said in a warm voice, reaching over she took a file from one side of the desk and opened it reading it's contents carefully. "So I see you're interested in the Receptionist position at the front desk. Is that correct?" She asked looking back to her with a warm smile.

The girl was paralyzed for a second...that woman...that room...it was giving that tiny girl some really amazing energy....She was excited....everything in there was attractive to her...

She came a bit closer, nodding to the Ceo

"Y...Yeah!! I was aiming to be the receptionist at this...This really interesting company....Im...im sure you already have some of my info...But just for the sake of manners, You can call me Maid! pleasure to meet you, miss!!"

She giggled a bit, moving her legs back and forth 

With a smile she lifted her hand and gestured at a near by chair which looked rather comfortable. "Very well Maid, as you may or may not know my name is Samantha Grail CEO of Smut Co. but you can call me Sam."

She would say setting the file down. "So Maid tell me a bit about yourself and why you've taken an interest in my company." She would lean forward at her desk her rather impressive bust pressing down against it's surface causing her breasts to elevate upward to show of more of her chest.

She would sit on the chair, looking like an kid who just got a new toy...she really was excited for that interview....But as soon as her eyes caught those breasts her focus kinda vanished 

"I...Uh...W-Well...Im a cosplayer and...I've know your company for a long time now...Being a receptionist in a place like this would be...amazing for me...And im sure I'll be able to provide the best experience for your costumers, miss Sam!!"

She gave her a cute and soft smile

Her tongue would run along her rosy lips as she noticed where Maid's eye's fell at her chest, running her finger along her lacy black bra her lightly tug at it in a suggestive manner.

"I see, a cosplayer hm? I'd just love to see what type of cosplays you do. We to happen to have an employee costume contest from time to time I'm sure you'd love that."

She said eyeing the young lady up and down with her piercing blue eyes. "I'm sure you will do just fine as a member of Smut Co. the job is simple enough really: file paper work, answer phone calls, and greet customers as they enter.  Now we do have a rather unique policy you should certainly be aware of if not already, the Sexual Release Policy. To put it simply all sexual activities are allowed and highly encouraged within the company this was instated as a way to boost moral and help increase productivity of our employees by giving them an outlet for which they can relieve stress while at work. Through extensive study we've found that employees who've participate in sexual activities while at the work place have shown a large increase in happiness, productivity, and an eagerness to come into work with a positive outlook." As she spoke she undid a few of her buttons as more of her beasts was shown. "Does this seem acceptable to you?"

• Love 2

She was paying attention to the girl while she spoke...but her eyes were completly focused on her breasts...She couldn't even understand why...she took a liking for boys ..yet this big girl was making her extremely aroused 

"I...I understand that!! not only understand but...thats the biggest positive of this place...i...i wanna be used by people at your front door...As a receptionist...i could help them pass time...yknow..?"

She was just talking everything she thought without thinking about it first

• Love 1

With a smirk she would let out a soft chuckle to her words. "So you'd like to be used is that right?" She asked bemused. "Your file here states you are Bisexual with a preference for men correct? Tell me do you have any sort of experience pleasuring woman?" She asked now having completely undone her top and allowed it to slip down her shoulders leaving her in just her bra which she then appeared to be working at next.    

She placed her hands on her chest...her heart was beating incredibly fast...It could almost be heard by the other girl

"I...I have...No experience with girls...at all....But im...surely attracted to...to them..."

Sam was literally everything she wanted to be some day ..she was shaking a bit, looking at the girl

Rolling her chair back a few feet she unclasped the back of her bra as it too fell down exposing her large breasts. "Well it has been some times since I've had a nice tongue work me over, and you seem just cute enough to get the job done. So what do you say care to help your boss out?" She said as she gave her thighs a pat. 

She just froze...For the small girl,  sam was just way out of her league...She nodded happily,  getting up and closer to her

She used her tiny hands to massage one of her breasts slowly,  looking at her with puppy eyes

"I...Im sorry if...im not doing this correctly,  Miss sam....Its been quite a while i tried with a woman..."

She brought her mouth closer, kissing her breasts a bit 

As the young lady came around the desk, more of the woman was now visible to her. At her lower half she wore a simple black pencil skirt and stockings that stopped mid thigh, along with a black lacy thong that matched her bra. The reason she was able to know the type of panties was for the simple fact that Miss Grail's legs wear spread wide open giving the young woman a perfect view between her legs. "Oh no need to be modest with me Maid I'm sure you will do just fine and anything you may lack with experience I'll be more then happy to teach you." Her breasts were perky and soft, her nipples perky and sensitive. She would let out a soft sigh of pleasure as her breasts were kissed her hand coming up to reach behind her head and run her fingers though her hair. "That's a good girl I'm starting to already like you."

She could feel her face burning as she said that...running her fingers throuher hair...it made her heart beat faster...She began messaging her nipples,  looking at her again with puppy eyes...

"I...im..im already...really liking you...B-Boss..."

The girl sat on her lap...Her thick legs were really soft as well

She smiled looking her up and down carefully, she would let out soft breaths of pleasure as her nipples were massaged. Her hand would run along the girls thighs reaching up as she pressed her hands between her legs her fingers teasing at her ladyhood. Her other hand reached around her waist as she leaned in pressing a kiss on her lips embracing her in a tender warm kiss.

She would let her tongue slip past her lips and into the other's mouth easily finding her own and twirling her tongue around hers. Her fingers worked along the girl's slit after expertly navigating her clothing to allow herself to do so, her fingers tracing the length of her slit and then made small circles around her clit. "Hmmm?" She asked with a smirk finding her lack of works adorable.