needed pet

“Master please” I whisper kneeling beside ur leg But you just continue to ignoring me as u work. “Master” I say a little louder, “Slut keep Quiet” You hiss at me I move to hide under your leg “ sorry master” I say scared. After an hour passes it seems like ur almost done work, and I'm really needed So I purr coming out of hiding from under ur legs you look at me giving me a look that makes my pussy drip like crazy. I move to sit on ur lap “ pet what are you doing you know I'm working” you ask me,as I rub my face in ur neck purring “master please” I say as i rub my pussy on ur knee “pet hold on I'm almost done”  “ mhpm” I reply getting off of you walking to your drawers and getting out my plug and ears. I walk back to you and sit in front, I turn around so my ass is facing you. I put my ass in the air sticking the plug inside of me. The next thing I know is I’m on my back with ur cock in me, “ this what u wanted pet huh? U wanted to feel ur master balls deep inside of you” I arch my back up so you can go deeper “ Yes sir I needed you”. You grab me by my throat pulling out of me only leaving the tip in “how much do need daddy pet?” I try to push against you so I can feel u deeper “ Daddy please I need u so much I need ur cock inside of me” you kiss me biting my lip as u pull away “ since you asked so nicely pet” you push into me with everything u got. my tall rubs against the floor “Daddy can I please cum?” you pull out of me getting up to put your clothes back on when ur done u kiss me and walk away but not before saying “ later pet that's if I close a deal” I Put on one of ur shirts following you “ no daddy please why not now?” you laugh moving to ur desk I walk behind you, as you answer a call from ur work phone you sit down. I get down and crawl to you I get to you and unzip ur pants ur still a little hard from our fuck a few mins ago, I wrap my lips around ur tip ur then try to push me off but i suck harder, I push you to the back of my throat gagging. You end the call “ oh pet you wanna play this game ?” you pull me but my hair picking my so Im standing in front of you, you take my hand dragging me up the steps “ Im gonna fuck ur throat up so bad” you say with a laugh we go into the room “ pet ur not coming today because the way you just acted was a mess” u say pulling ur shirt off of me “but sir im sorry” U pull ur cock back out and push me to the floor.

Archived