Looking for long term futa

Hey! I'm looking for someone to role play with in private chat, you don't have to have great spelling or anything just please be long term. I have a few scenarios but I'm also open to is brainstorming or doing anything different! 

(I like to keep my scenario short and sweet so you there's alot of room for you to have your character story and all that good stuff) 

1. You're my sister (who's a futa) and I'm you're big sister (who isn't a futa) (I can be the futa if you'd wish) we're living together in our parents house and you've always thought that it was normal for everyone to have a cock and balls and one day when you're showering I accidentally walked in on you and we take it from there

2. We've been lifelong friends and we've had a crush on each other for quite some time and never told one another until one day at the park were hanging out and I ask you to be mine (you'd be the futa) 

3. (Smut) You're my mom and I'm your son and I have walk in on you in your bedroom naked

I would love to hear your ideas as well so don't be afraid to tell me! Also don't be afraid to just add me and start!