Character Suggestions

This is for people who might want to make a character but have a hard time coming up with something on their own.  You can do something different if you want (and generally shouldn't need preapproval unless it is something weird/unique).  Ones with a * are intended for if we reboot, which is starting to look a little more likely.  But I am going to wait a little while longer before committing to it.  I'll add to the list as ideas come to me.

Student Council member:  I have the majority of them established, but there are open slots if someone else wants to play one.  Could be male or female.

*Lover(s) of Ranna Rangorn:  This was a major story arc of the old story.  Probably got more material than anything else.  Under a reboot, it will probably restarted.  It could end up in a same result, but might get there in a different way.  In the beginning Ranna would be interested only in girls, and could end up in either MxF or FxF situations with them.  Gradually a boy who tries hard enough could make her interested in him/boys in general (MxF only) too.  Both boys and girls could contribute to her identity from male to female.  The drama club could play a big part in it too.  It was a later addition in the old story, but could happen quicker this time.  I should add, deep down she is a VERY kinky girl, just needs the right person to bring it out.  At the start she is largely shunned by both genders, everyone seeing her as 'weird', this would gradually shift.  First a few, then a larger group.

*Lover of Jumi Hanari:  Jumi is the closest thing to a heroine in the story.  A more or less 'good guy' fighting a likely impossible fight.  She had a lover very early on in the old story, but after his player disappeared, it wasn't until the very end we starting looking at potentially replacing him.  While Jumi is bisexual, she would be more receptive to a boy in this case.

Uomizu Toy:  The average student does not understand what the Uomizu family really is.  But they have a reputation and are understood to be very dangerous somehow, almost an aura of cruelty and violence.  They don't often look outside the family to fulfill their lust, but they find it interesting to see how an average student reacts to their interest.  This would probably not be a character's main story could be used to introduce/enhance a character's story.

**Uomizu Family Member:  Even in a reboot, I am still questioning whether or not to redo the massacre or keep it established as it was as a past event.  If it does get redone, many of the characters could get replaced.  Including the character Hanako Uomizu (where the name came from).  In that case the Uomizu name would be kept but given name could be changed.  It would be a female character.  There may or may not be other side characters at the start, but then their children would start appearing quickly.

Club Members:  Side stories could be made out of the various clubs and how their members interact.  This did not get a lot of attention in the old story, but I like the idea.

• Love 1