Basic Club Rules

Overall Club Rules. These may or may not be out of order.

1. No political or religious conflict. The very first rule for a good reason. Look, I get you might be a hardcore Muslim or Buddhist or whatever, I understand people might have strong feelings about another's religion, what president they voted for, or maybe even have a rage boner against another government. But for the love of all that is twisted and good, don't include any of that here. I'm certain you can hash things out elsewhere, but please do not advertise or create conflict about any religion or politics, otherwise Staff will deal with the situation. This is a Role-playing site for Pete's sake, c'mon! 

As an addition, Fortress Gamma will have its own politics, regarding the governing bodies, representatives, Sector Security, Heroes, and whatever else. 

2. Have patience. With this, I mean that, if you're Role-playing with someone do not spam them or keep pestering them for a reply. We all have life to go through, things happen, and sometimes a player may not be able to get on for a good while. However we ask that you and the player communicate with one another instead of just disappearing. Nothing major, it could be like, "I've got some stuff going on, don't know how long I'll be." Sometimes posts will be slow and far and in-between. 

3. NO SPAMMING! It's easy to understand. Do not spam others RP with random bullshit, do not interrupt others RP because you can. At least ask for consent to join in. If you are an annoying little shit, start lashing out and/or become too much a problem you'll be dealt with. I'm pretty positive most people would like your company, but if not, the hash it out with them. And if they don't want your company? Figure something out for yourself. 

4. Talk to Staff. By this, I mean if you have an idea, suggestion(s), or even need help, don't be afraid to ask! We will help in any way we can!

5. Have decent grammar. This is very simple in any writing/RP community, when playing with another player people would want to understand what they're reading. This includes punctuation, spacing, etc. etc. To add, we do not allow text talk, use actual words, this isn't talking to your friend over a text message. Below are two examples of this: Example 1 has a more proper writing to it and what a post should look like when using grammar, and number 2... I don't need to explain. 

Ex. 1: "Hi, my name's Billy Bob, and I'd like to see your pooch!" 

Ex. 2: "name billy can i c ur p00ch 🐕🐕"

6. No one liners! We require each player to have a good paragraph or more. A paragraph is four or five sentences long, and you don't have to go full on three pages worth of detail and all that jazz. Like I said, we aren't hard up on rules, so bate minimum can just be one paragraph. This, again, is an extremely simple rule to follow. However if you like improving your writing and skill, this might be that place to do it!

7. All characters are 18+! Look, I get you might be into crap like underage characters, but here, that is a huge no-no. Anyone having child or teen depicted having sexual encounters will be immediately punished severely. Loli's are something of a different realm. If they are portrayed as children then the rule follows, however if they are portrayed as an adult then that's acceptable. They need to be 18+, no less. 

8. Keep the "nasties" to yourselves. Listen, stuff like futa, yuri, yaoi (pretty sure I murdered that word), lactation, and whatever else is pretty chill on here. What I'm talking about are scat, piss, vomit, sexual gore (apparently that's an actual thing), and various things like those not everyone, mostly everyone, may not wanna see. Which is why we strongly implore you to take it to Private Messaging. I get it's your kink, I'll respect it, but I and various others do not want to see it in RP.  If we happen to see it, we will remove the following post and ask you to take it to PMs. 

9. Don't bunnyhop others. This is a term I use meaning, "Don't fuck 'em on the first post." Develope something, I don't care what. This is in regards to group events/group RP. This is in regards to major roleplay that can effect everyone and anyone, whether it's a faction war, major boss fight, and whatever else. If you wanna bunnyhop someone on the first post? Do it in a private RP. Or, at the very least, ask them first. 

10. All about story and characters. And that's just me. I enjoy a long-term RP, character development, action and consequence, and so forth. I'm not saying don't have sex, shit, you can have it 50-80% of the time, but my point being is there are those who might be here for the plot, characters, and whatever else they might like. So please do respect that. 

Edited by BladeRunner