Just for You

• Senior Staff

large.1575195767_Screenshot_20210705-193

When I first met you, you completely changed my perspective on who I was and the value I saw in my own body. Nobody had ever pushed me to love myself better than you. You came to me and loved me at a time when I couldn't even bear to look at myself.

The way you picked me up, the way you held me in your arms, the way you squeezed me, looked into my eyes with your beautiful emerald ones and reassured me that even through my sweat and tears that I was still the beautiful little angel you fell in love with at the library... these moments must've lasted only a couple seconds but to me they played over and over endlessly.

I loved you with all my heart. Every time I doubted myself, you were there. I wanted to devote my entire life to making you as happy as you could be. I tried everything I could, I bent over as far as I could, compromised on so many things no man would ever even consider just looking at my appearance... but you know. And that's all that matters.

You know this sweet, blushing little girl in this cute outfit stepping off the beach, the one too timid to wear such a revealing outfit without blushing, was just last week on her knees and worshipping your cock like the greedy, sloppy little pig you always told her she was. You know the tight leather that hugged her skin tighter than any hug you've ever offered. You know the chokers and gags that have clung to her neck and mouth when she wasn't pledging her undying loyalty to her master. And you know, more than anyone in this Cafe, just how much she loved every second, and how she's willing to do it all over again. I can see it in your eyes. You know exactly why I'm wearing these clothes. You love nothing more than to mold that cute little girl into your image time and time again...

It wasn't all perfect, mind you... there were slip ups here and there. You might've cinched the ropes too tight sometimes, might've hit me too hard other times. You always apologized and spent the rest of the night making sure I felt better. You might've flirted with other girls occasionally, I understood that you were still growing and was able to forgive you. You still showed you loved me every time we spoke, after all.

You might've stopped responding to my texts as quickly, might've started showing up later and later... I didn't think much of it. I'm not a nosy girl. I knew my place. I trusted you. I know things are hard for you, that's why I came here, dressed in the very outfit I knew you couldn't keep your eyes off of. The one I knew you'd want to tear off of me the second you saw. The one that would have you blushing just as badly as me the moment our eyes connected. I know I'm more important to you than any other woman. That's what you told me. Don't worry, I know.

So when I finally see you beckon me over, with that all too familiar proud grin, it was perhaps the happiest moment of my life. The happiest you've ever made me. Even more than all those intimate mushy moments before... this time it was real.

I slowly stepped in your direction, I could practically hear your heart beating. Mine was, too, if I'm being honest. You did that to me and I'll never be able to get rid of that feeling. So when you stood up and placed your hand firmly on my ass, gave it a squeeze, a part of me wanted it to keep going from there, but there was one more thing I wanted to hear.

"Come sit, babygirl,"

You spoke it knowing exactly the response you would get as you sat down and patted your lap. I just offered my smile and tilted my head.

"Oh no, actually..." I could hardly contain my giggling at the sight of your face as I walked back to the entrance.

large.20210704_155633.jpg.1317d3d5ab9255

It wasn't long before another woman entered, a cocky grin to match yours. Her tall, slender body, fiery red hair, rebellious look over all... her attitude was probably all to familiar for you. I'd met her at the bar, a place you probably thought I'd never go. Funny how adventurous a girl can get when left alone. Together, we walked back down to your table and sat across from you, her arm around me, pulling me into her lap.

"She actually just came to introduce you to her new queen..." 

I could see the moment your heart dropped. I was wrong. This was the moment you made me happiest. 

"...But it seems introductions aren't necessary after all." she continued, gently stroking my cheek and rubbing my hair. "You and I are already very intimately acquainted, aren't we, 'sir?'"

You gulped. She stood up, holding me by the ass you once made claim of. You knew how bad you hurt me, and how relentless she was.

"Have fun jacking off tonight~" I finally spoke up, unable to contain my giggling any longer. I leaned up for a kiss from my queen and turned away from you, the happiest you've ever made me.