Early Morning Tumble In

So this may or may not be very long, well probably will no as I ma doing this early in the morning an not completely 100% awake quite yet.  I will say that I have  am far from new to role playing. I have been doing rp for  20 or 21 years. Well longer if you include playing pretend outside with sticks.  As for written rp not nearly as long but long enough and while I will admit right off the bat i am not the best with grammar and spelling I check through all r post I make so if there are some mistake well it is because spell check is not perfect and neither am I. 

Anyway that is what I wanted to say for now. If you have a question's ask I am fairly open but for now I must run. Hope to dive in sometime later today till then Have a good.... whatever time it is where you are when you read this short but sweet intro. 

Archived