Rebooting clubs.

As some of you may be aware of, I run a few open world RP clubs, some of which have gotten fairly silent, despite how much I have tried to keep them attractive, alive and develop on them.

After hearing a few people out and contemplating such comments, they may be way too large and expansive for their own good and thus alienate most users from joining and engaging in them, despite how they fill out otherwise empty voids in terms of settings on ED.

I am also aware that club RPs can in themselves deter those that prefer private roleplays, but I am not aiming for high popularity or anything like that. I would at least like to be able to roleplay within the worlds that I set up and hopefully give members a good time.

I would very much like to discuss this with you guys and hopefully reach some good ways to help these clubs out and give people nice experiences within and make it as simple as possible to join and start.

The clubs I speak of in particular are these:

Archived