Hello Dreamers!

Hi! Hello! Bonjour! I am VVV. I am new to the site but happy to be here! I have plenty of RP experience on other sites, but several of the ones I’m on have banned certain topics and kinks or even smut entirely, leading me to search for new places to do some ERP when my chats on those sites can’t scratch the itch, and I stumbled upon EcchiDreams!

A little about me as an ERPer: I love to RP as and with futanari characters, as well as transfem characters (yes I play them differently, as they ought to be in order to respect the difference between being born with fantasy genitalia vs a realistic person making a transition or exploring their gender). I’m also a big fan of taboo relationships! Incest, power dynamic, hidden romances, age gaps, those are what I live for!

I also like to play extreme stuff. Kind of an “in for a penny, in for a pound” mentality. Hit me up for extreme underage or hyper cocks or super weird kinks! Just not scat. Although, if you have a solid concept, something more tame kink-wise is definitely do-able!

Lastly, if we’re doing canon/fandom RPs, I’m pretty critical of OCs! I’ll need a decent description of them and how they fit into the canon setting, and I reject Self-Inserts.

Bluh, this came out far stiffer and more procedural than I hoped. But hello again, and I’m very happy to join this community!

Archived