My Random Musings

Sp I am starting this partially because as the title says.... I like to be random. It really is a git for me as I will be talking with friend's or family about one thing and will say something that others do not understand why I said  it and then I have to explain my thought process. Of course there is also the case that I would like a place to explain my absences when they occur and to apoligise. Basically the past couple or months RL hit me like a ton of bricks. I am not going to go into alll the details.... and will admit I Could of checked in at times but those times I was tired and brain dead and barely wanted to even do so much as sit and watch tv much less lon into a website and type anything. 

So for those that I was doing role plays with I will do my best to reasoned to them and if you want to continue then we  can if not then I understand.  I will say that is some ways things have improved. We finally got are back room cleaned out and while there  still some things to do I have a nice little corner of it for myself and finally have bed (well something more then a box spring and a mattress) after moving to stay with my grandmother some years ago. Besides that not much else good has happened well nothing worth talking about. Did  quite a bit of dog sitting for my cousin and her internet has been on the fritz so I couldn't long in and the the past week.... well could of logged in while dog sitting for my aunt but I Hadn't played any of  my computer games in months and I put steam on her computer some time back so I binged.....sue me I love my games and why I  sometimes take  break from them but the length of time I had been without had been to long XD. 

Anyway IW ill end this first post here and like I said I will reply to threads and if you want to continue post back if not then... well hopefully you find more rp's to have fun with. Anyway that is all for now. Until next time this is one rambling post done and perhaps I will do more in the future.  

Archived