𝘍𝘢𝘡𝘒 π˜–π˜±π˜±π˜°π˜³π˜΅π˜Άπ˜―π˜ͺ𝘡𝘺

Hello!

I can play any gender pairing.

F/Futa, M/Futa, Futa/Futa

~~~

I can play the futa or the none futa partner if that's the kind of pairing we go for, I don't mind.

~~~

I can be dominate, submissive, switch or a mix up to subvert expectations.

~~~

I enjoy almost any genre.

~~~

I can play multiple characters or singular ones.

~~~

My only big turn offs are anything underage, vore and extreme weight gain/loss. I don't mind petite and I don't mind chubby but too much is too much.

~~~

Feel free to hit me up!Β β™₯

• Woohoo 2

The lack of futa attention in this club is concerning but I wouldn't mind to try that with you if you wish. Don't be worried about my PFP, I can use humans just fine. Please do tell, what kind of futa do you like? In my case, I usually prefer them without balls but that just a personal choice. (I heard from some people that with or without can be weird to a side or to the other) so I'd like to hear your thought on it. I would not mind discussing any situation you may like to do. Also I can do both public and private roleplay. (The former makes me shy but I can try. ^^)

• Love 1