Hey. I'm the new dreamer. . . Dreamer. 

I didn't plan it, I swear. Frankly, I'm surprised the name was still available. I usually need to use the old adding random numbers or turning the e's into 3's trick. I'm happy to be here and looking forward to smutting it up with all y'all. 

I've been writing RP for longer than I can remember. I've contributed endless pages and seas of old text files that exist somewhere out there on the internet written by a lonely pansexual. I mostly do fantasy stuff, focusing on two original characters, one written by me and the other written by my partner, with relationships that vary from the purely rough and physical to the deeply intimate. 

I have been getting into more open-ended, adventure roleplays with a lot of my characters interacting with my writing partners 1. I have a lot of kinks and tastes, so I found that to be a preferable option to constantly starting new RPs based on whatever I'm craving. 

I stalked around on this fine site for a time before making my account, and I must say, Damn.~

I am greatly looking forward to joining your lovely community. 

So in sort: "Hello, I'm Dreamer." 

Archived