Ravaging in ones hedonism.

Greetings to you all. I be Bellefora. I am a veteran role player whos explored many and almost all kinks, fetishes and taboos that most are too afraid or unwilling to dip their toe in. I am pansexual and hypersexual as well.  I highly enjoy writing erotica, my lengths of writing very depending on the RP. I can write a full page or a short but sweet paragraph.  But I am not a goddess, I make mistakes and take criticism  well and love learning new things to step up my writing.  I can dwell in the deepest depths of ones soul, or thrive in the highest plains of pleasure and decadence.  Though I sometimes favor the dark said. Because its more fun in the dark.  But like anyone I enjoy a good cozy cuddle with a partner, or 2...or 3~ I also hope to make new friends where who will indulge in my rapid fire thought prosses and sometimes writing when I'm REALLY into something.  Hoping to have a lot of fun here. Toodles~  And yes, I am a hedonist. 

Welcome to EcchiDreams @Bellefora we are excited and happy to have you hear on the site really can't wait to see what you are going to do on here, especially with how you are so descriptive in your first post there shows that you really are enjoying Roleplaying Smut which never a bad thin~ 😉 I am also one who really loves the Darker Kinks so I wouldn't mind for us to figure something out in the foreseeable future~ ❤️ 

Also if you ever need help on here don't be afraid to ask we don't bite unless you want us to 😛 Though yeah once more welcome to EcchiDreams hope you enjoy your stay here~ 👋🏼

10 minutes ago, Ginger Jailbait Gwen said:

we don't bite unless you want us to

Oh I most certainly would~ lol What's a pleasure without a bit of pain? And thanks for the warm welcome! I would love to hash some ideas out with you if you'll have me, or take me. LOL As you can tell I love to joke and have fun with the smutty sides of things. So yeah, hit me up if you wanna do an RP.  I'm sure we could come up with something fun. 😊

Archived