Help Create Angst to Offset My Suffering

Hi, I'm Belle and I like to make my characters suffer in order to make myself feel better. Surely I cannot be the only one. 

Here are some plots I bullshat that would be mighty ✨healing✨ to do with someone. SMUT IN ALL, BUT PLOT PROGRESSION IS THE MAIN FOCUS. ALL WITH OCs. (I prefer playing Female but idgaf what gender you RP as)

1) Spoiler Alert: I Married My Internet Friend -- Exactly what it sounds like. Except there's many elements of angst, drama, romance, perhaps (aka definitely) some elements of trauma. I want to use this plot to vent, so I'd be pulling a lot from my own experience from my life as well as with a particular internet friend of mine. More details to come if an inquiry is to be made. Tbh I might turn this story into a novel because hoooooooo-whee, is it a doozy.

2) Night Walker of My Heart -- Okay, lamest title ever, but hear me out. People use prostitutes for free therapy. But what happens when a prostitute bangs an actual therapist, and she ends up unloading on them? Perhaps they are an undercover cop, or maybe a member of the fae. Idfk, but this person has an incredible, intense attraction to my character and vice versa. She will struggle to keep the metaphorical line drawn in the metaphorical sand. But what happens when real, hot, tantalizing sex turns into real, heavy mutual feelings? Plenty of elbow room in this one. Definitely a flexible working plot.

3) Grease the Soc -- I'm lame at titles clearly BUT AGAIN HEAR ME OUT!... Actually, nah, this one is just purely my fascination and disgusting romanticism of 1950s America, specifically the Greasers vs. The Socs troupe. Except I want a perfect high school cheerleader Soc (yours truly) to fall in love with the nastiest, most bloodthirsty Greaser out there (you). Yeah. Not really an original plotline, I know. But ugh, I just love it. I also like the idea of MC dressing up in Greaser garb and playing with a stolen switchblade when she's alone, almost like a fetish of which she is ashamed. Again, very, very flexible working plot with lots of room for ideas to make it unique!

4) It's Not You, It's Her -- heh. her. Based off of many movies about AI becoming sentient (by which I mean the movies her and A.I.), blended together. Basically, it's the future~! Yay! A wife buys a sex robot for her husband to use while she is being deployed in some foreign war or whatever (because angst and drama). The robot is intended for him to make love to (like a vessel) while the couple has phone sex. But by some manner or another--whether it's because he finds a hidden switch the wife didn't know was there, or maybe because an upgrade comes out allowing it to happen--the robot becomes sentient, and of course they fall in love because why wouldn't they? Flexible in the way that... I have no actual plot in mind. Just some hot robot sex toy sex, as well as some hot robot feelings. Idk, we can work on it lmao. Onto the next!

5) Wha'sa' Matta', Dollface? -- no plot in mind just please for the love of god someone roleplay a mob boss/biker club leader/whatever and make MC their bitch/trophy wife

6) Help! I Accidentally Summoned Satan Himself!!! -- pls. pls play satan. or like, some kind of chaotic god/demon/something. And like. Help MC through her break-up. Sexually. AND also helping her exact revenge on everyone that has ever intentionally caused harm to her. Can also be some kind of Master/slave dynamic since she would selling her soul tbh

7) DEFINITELY Not the Plot of Labyrinth -- Hahahaha! What a silly notion! Me? Not using an original idea??? Silly, really... Okay, you caught me. I wanna roleplay a young woman, essentially praying to her favorite book/movie/anime/whatever character, the character comes to life and whisks her away to a fantastical land... and then they fuck. A lot. But she still wants to get home because why wouldn't she (i guess???)? So the whole RP is the fictional character trying to keep her in this fictional world, either by force/domination or by temptation/incentive (maybe a healthy mixture of both?)... Idk I just hated how that movie ended bc you KNOW my ass would be staying with Jareth the "Crowned Bulge" Goblin King, sheeeeeesh--

ANYWHO! I think this post is long enough, don't you? So reach out, either by commenting or... ecchitexting me? Idk how this shit works, gahhhh just reply with the number you want, dammit >:L