OOC Roleplay Inquiries

Hey guys! Sorry this club has been so inactive, but I'll try to get us started with this idea.

I'm looking to play both of my characters (Mia and Andre) against two more characters in a short handjob centered roleplay. There would be two bets. One bet would be between Mia and another character, two of them being paired with Andre and another character who they'll be giving handjobs. Ideally, Mia and Andre would not be paired up. Whoever makes the person theyre paired up with cum first wins. The other bet would be between Andre and the other character. Whichever of them doesn't cum wins. We could obviously work in rewards in a form other than points if we want to take this further. Mia does best against male characters when they're submissive and will happily humiliate them if she sees fit. But she's more so happy to be given the chance to trounce another person in a bout of sexual prowess.

Let me know if this interests you!

• Like 1