Veteran Furry Roleplayer

Hey, everyone. My name is Alex. I am a veteran roleplayer with over ten years of experience. I had an account on the adult roleplaying site F-List. However, due to to the sites unclear rules and arrogant, unfair administrators, I have decided I no longer wish to find roleplays through that particular site and am trying to find an alternative (hopefully here.) I strictly only do furry rp's. I mostly play gay characters. While I am okay with human/furry pairings, I am the most particular about human characters. As for my own characters, I have many of varying species, styles, and ages, and I also have options for both dominant and submissive characters. All characters are available upon request through Dropbox links. My characters' interests vary, which affects what kinks are available. However, when it comes to certain characters, I have very few limits. When it comes to settings, stories, and themes, I am very open. I'm fine with everything from a simple slice-of-life setting all the way to an incredibly complex story involving side-characters. While I'm perfectly fine with my rp partner playing more than one main character, playing multiple main characters myself seems to be the only thing I have difficulty with. Hopefully, I can find new rp partners here as I miss rping very much.

Hey there and welcome to EcchiDreams Alex I totally understand what you are going through with the annoyance and unfairness of F-List since I came from that platform back in 2020 after I got injustice banned by them for lifetime so I had decided that since they never gave me a second chance that I wouldn't do that with them either so I decided to find another RP platform and as you can see I have not left this place for that entire duration~ Heck I have had quite some RPs on here and everyone on here are super nice or at least most of them not to mention there is quite some detailed and skilled people on here if you want to write BIG RPs~ 😄 

If you ever wanna play a something more Straight MxF in Furry Settings then you can always hit me up and we can try and figure something out if not then no problem, you can always ask people on here for helping in setting up your Account fully if you haven't done so yet~

Anyway a ton of welcome from me to you and I hope you get a ton of juicy RPs on here with everyone!~ ❤️ 

furry-and-human-hentai-103007.gif

Archived