It'll be okay.

Message added by Novaer,

FindAHelpline.com is free website compiles a comprehensive list of helplines and hotlines near you, offering confidential support through online chat, text, or phone. Taking that step to reach out for support may be one of the bravest and most empowering things you can do. Seeking help is a courageous step; it is not a sign of weakness. While the people in the EcchiDreams community can offer support, it's essential to prioritise professional assistance for such delicate matters.

Feel free to move this topic elsewhere, or even remove it, if it's unfitting of this category. I just wanted to post something that was lying heavy.

Since being here, I've noticed a plethora of people struggling with depression (and more.) I try to add positive and uplifting comments to status updates when I see them as much as I can. I want to reach out to every person I see struggling with something and just ultimately devote my time and attention to them entirely to help them feel better. But, I realize that not everyone is comfortable with a stranger contacting them and basically saying, "Tell me everything." So, I've made this...

I want this forum topic to be dedicated to venting. I want it to be a safe space for anyone who needs one. A place of encouragement. A place people can go to, to just relate. To not feel alone. To know they aren't. And to not feel pressured by any means to talk about something.

I'm no stranger to the thought that you're being a burden and that you'd be better off keeping things to yourself. But I realize, through frustrations of my own and others, that it's not healthy to deal with it alone. So I'm here to tell you that it's okay to talk about it and it'll be okay. Of course, professional therapy is something I will always encourage to seek out as they are better equipped with the tools and knowledge to successfully aid you in recovery. Though, therapy isn't always an option for people for multiple reasons and sometimes, a listening ear is all someone needs to get through the day. 

Even if you don't necessarily have something to vent about, or feel uncomfortable venting, tell us about your day. How was it? What did you do today? Let us shower you in love.

So, let loose. ❤️

Edited by Azalyn
  • Love 4

• 2 months later...