Yang's Community Prompt Exercises!

This is pretty simple. I take a prompt of some kind, and see what my brain can make out of it. Like a voluntary, whenever I get the energy, writing exercise to both get better, and keep my skills up! So if you have an idea, please share! On that note, here's the first one!

An unforgettable Night

The scent of the candles filled her nose, pulling her from the depths of her thoughts. She was in an extravagant room, in a bed that was unlike anything she had ever seen. A delicate mix of different scents wafted through the air, different kinds of candles forming the source. Then her eyes focused on the figure at the end of the bed. As the light from the window fell onto their form, if shifted ever so fluidly. One moment, a beautiful woman, the next a handsome man. But there was only ever one figure.

“How shall I begin?” The voice was deep and welcoming. The man.

“Oh, I know~” Now it was soft and distracting. The woman.

“W-What do you mean?” She was confused. She remembered following someone to the room, lost in their eyes and words. Now she was wearing only a thin gown, laying in a bed big enough for 3.

“Oh sweetie,” the woman’s voice answered her. The figure slowly climbed into the bed, revealing her form. Soft tanned skin, brown hair down to her lower back, a chest that was almost distracting in size, and the confidence to display it all. “Relax~”

She couldn’t answer before she felt hands on her body. The woman’s hands traced up her legs, slowly exploring her skin and body. The gown was quickly moved with her, but not removed. Something told her that the woman didn’t want to strip her just yet. She quickly felt a kiss against her thigh, a moan escaping her lips as she realized what was happening. But before she could get what she thought was coming, she felt weight shift up her body.

She looked to see a man, hands following the same motion as the woman’s before. His touch was different, stronger somehow. Soon his hands were on her stomach, his body moving closer. He was the same height as the woman but seemed bigger. His hair was stopped at his shoulders, pulled back out of his eyes. His skin was the same tan as hers, but looked more refined, as if he worked in the sun all day.

Then she felt it, a hand at her throat. Her breath caught, words and thoughts failing her as she realized what was happening. Then his hand released and returned to exploring her body. His fingers traced down from her neck to her chest, tracing circles in her skin. Then she noticed where his other hand had gone. She squeaked before a slow moan escaped her lips. His hands were bigger than she first thought, the sensations his fingers inside of her made very clear.

His other hand trailed up her body, following her arm. The sensation between her legs vanished in a heartbeat. Her breath grew ragged as she felt the emptiness, but her eyes noticed the change. It was the woman again, and her eyes were locked with hers. Both hands moved up along her body, stopping at her wrists. Without warning her arms were hoisted above her head, pinned together against the mattress, and her position locked.

“My my, your voice is just so adorable~” The woman’s voice was heavy with lust. She knew where this was going, and she was powerless to stop it. But that didn’t matter.

Before she could answer, her lips were locked with the woman’s. A tongue soon invaded her mouth, coiling and playing with hers. She got lost in the sensation, a kiss like she had never felt before. Then she felt it again, the hand on her throat. Her eyes shot open and locked with the mans, then she saw the smile on his face as he broke the kiss.

“Now, I hope you behave darling. The more you behave, the more we can enjoy tonight.”

Archived