**Example, but also feel free to reply if you wish** Family Pool Day Gets Interesting! (Incest)

The end of summer was always such a bittersweet moment. The fun times were coming to an end, and the dread of having to return to school again in a week or two setting in. But still, you couldn't help but feel good about the cool breeze coming and the change of the seasons. It was a little more intense for me this year, since I'd be going off to my first year of college. Leaving home and everything familiar for an entirely new experience which I was excited for, as well as anxiety filled. Mom and Dad, in their admirable effort, took it upon themselves to throw me a going away pool party. They were even being so 'cool' as to provide some alcohol. I could not be more pretending to be shocked. The intent was appreciated, but unfortunately all my friends had already taken off to get a head start on settling in and/or they were sick of this shitty town as everyone else was. So in the end, all it was going to amount to was getting drunk by the pool... which I've been doing on a regular basis for years... only this time with the approval of my attending parents, maybe a couple of their friends or neighbors... and my little sister Theresa.

I could at least enjoy getting tipsy with her, but she's likely dreading it more than I am. 'Yeah, Tyler... celebrate you leaving me here alone with our parents... real fun!' she'd likely say. We were about the right amount of years apart in age that I was always there and able to prepare and help her through the shit I had just recently gone through... and other good big brother stuff. And this was going to be worse for her because as I was heading off to college, she was going into dreaded high school. And she'd have no one at home she could confide in. Though I told her she could call me anytime, even if I was completely fucked up or getting laid I'd still answer. 'Sick fuck!' she laughed. Honestly, I was going to miss her a lot, too. Especially considering she's just now at that age where she's not a kid anymore and becoming cool to hang out with.

But as I sat there waiting by myself there wasn't any sign of her. I was getting a little worried. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't miss this and I had already gotten of couple drinks in me and felt a buzz starting to kick in. I can't get wasted and trash the pool by myself! Well... I could, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun! But as anxious as I was for her to get out here, I wasn't quite prepared for what I saw when she finally did.

Even though we joke around, I still saw my little sister as my... little sister. Turns out she isn't quite so little anymore. I thought it was someone else at first glance. I'm not sure if she got a new bikini for the occasion, or if I just never payed attention before. She wasn't about to burst out of her top or anything, but it was struggling. I'd say roughly a handful each... with enough heft to provide a nice bounce with every step she took. And I'm not an expert on female swimwear so I'm not sure what the technical term is... if there is one... but the bottom wasn't exactly a thong, but it covered very little of her backside. Most of it swallowed up by her curvy backside, leaving about 85-90% of bare cheeks exposed. Her legs were long and not as skinny as I remember and her body was tight and toned. She did do cross-country and swim team, I guess. But this is the first time I saw her like THIS...

It was a gambit of thoughts, emotions, and eye-averting... Then completely observing when she wasn't looking. Not only revealing, that new bikini was incredibly tight. We'd take a dip in the pool to cool off after a drink or so. After climbing out of the pool... her wet, glistening body... a couple points poking through her top caught my attention. But more than that... her insistence on climbing out before me allowed me to witness how her bottoms would cling to her like wet tissue. And as she leaned over to pull herself up, her buttocks parted so I could bear witness to her pouty pussy lips pressing through... as if inviting me inside. Even the dent and puckers of her little asshole could be seen.

As the evening went on and the more drunk I got... the thoughts of 'Quit thinking about your sister like that you sick fuck' began to morph into, 'She's probably doing it to tempt you'. By the time all the other guests had left and mom and dad went back inside the voice was just telling me to do it. You'd be leaving soon anyway. You have to know how it feels...

Eventually, after our final dip it began to get a little cool. With a shiver she told me she'd go over to the guest house, (Yeah, I know, shut up), to grab some towels. I waited maybe a whole 3-5 seconds before I followed her. She left the sliding door open which I closed quietly as I entered. Theresa promptly made her way to the cupboards with spare towels and opened it up as I moved in directly behind her, pressing my already partially hard phallus against her backside, gripped her hips and pulled her against me as my erection grew. Not sure whether she'd go along with it or immediately freak out, but either way... I have to know how it feels...

(Limits: Scat and extreme violence/gore. Reply as the sister, if that wasn't clear for some reason... I assume it's obvious BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. I think that's it?)

Edited by WetNoodle
The OG was testing bullshit.

• WetNoodle changed the title to **Example, but also feel free to reply if you wish** Family Pool Day Gets Interesting! (Incest)