The Fears of Olfrons (BunnyInASockXBraccanPilot)

Jadzia would be quietly sat alone in her small home. Her home would consist of a single long room. Bedroom furnishings in one end, kitchen furnishings on the other, and living room furnishings in the middle. Jadzia would be at her dinner table for 4 people quietly drawing tarot cards and placing them in the cross formation. Her crystal ball sits on her dresser near the end of the room while several rolled up Star charts and astrology cards are stacked up against the wall near there. 

On the exterior her home is unkept and vines grow along each wall. Inside is a similar story though messy would not accurately describe it. There seems to be no mess exactly but the organization of all her things seems random and nonsensical. Her glass windows provide the only light as unlit candles litter almost every surface in her home. Near her house would only be the odd tree or two while the back end would be flush with the nearby hill, forcing any who approached to come from the front or side. The grand forest to the north would only be about a mile away with the enormous tree at its center clearly visible throughout the day.

Jadzia wears a wide brimmed witch hat and a tight, form fitting dress that loosens at her legs thanks to a slit down each side to show her gorgeous legs. While she was far from an actual witch, she loved to dress the part even when she expected nobody to see her. She thought the aesthetic was cute and sexy. 

large_Tree.jpg.bc467a451b037b7e1d0fabef4c0e73d4.jpg

Edited by BunnyInASock

• BunnyInASock changed the title to The Fears of Olfrons (BunnyInASockXBraccanPilot)

Alumec the Wanderer was no stranger to long journeys when the situation called for it. In this case, however, he wasn't sure what he was getting into. When the villagers began speaking of a monster attacking their livestock, they were quick to blame a would-be witch who was 'known but never seen' to be living in a house closer to the grand forest, though the building seemed to haunted for anyone living and of a pure heart to be living within it.

The half-orc was dubious of the description, especially when none was able to prove that there truly was a witch there, but he took it upon himself to make the journey. While the sun was high, he made it to the base of the mountain, and eventually spotted the house, covered in ivy along it's walls, but looking more abandoned than haunted. Alumec strode to the house, his heavy armor clinking lightly with each step he took. At his waist was a long sword of a fine quality, with his masters name engraved at the hilt. A small metal buckler hung on his back, easy to grab if needed. Though, he had to admit, while the shield had blocked many blows before, it might not do as well against magic.

He cleared his throat slightly as he walked up the door, his voice gruff as he knocked on the door with restrained strength. "Excuse me!" He called out a little loudly, hoping he could be heard easily through the door, "I've come on behalf of the village. I am Alumec, the Wanderer, and I'm afraid I must speak with you." He said, and waited, as patiently as he could while stepping away from the door, and keeping his hands away from his weapons and shield purposefully.

spacer.png

The shout and knocking on the door would be met with the sounds of banging from within the home and a small yelp that seemed to be caused by shock at his sudden arrival. She would have fallen out of her chair and the sound was caused by the chair landing on the floor. The nervous, high pitched woman calls out, “J-Just a minute!” 

The woman would move to the door, weaving her body swiftly between her haphazardly placed decorations before finally placing herself on the opposite side from where the man stood. She begins unlocking the door, he could hear three separate deadbolts forced out of their stiffly locked positions before the squeaky door begins to open. She lets only a crack of the door open, peeking out with one eye and looking up at the tall half orc. 

“Uhh… what exactly did you want to talk about…? I don’t really associate with anybody. Let alone then village,” She says softly.

• Love 1

Alemac's hands rested on his waist as he heard a noise from inside, making him feel a little better about being out here. At least it wasn't really abandoned. As the door cracked, he peered in, noticing the amber eyes and feminine voice of the house' occupant. At her words, he nodded, though he kept his expression neutral as he looked at her. "The village seems to be aware of you." The paladin said as he tried to put on his best neutral expression. He didn't want to scare her, or jump to any conclusions either. His master had taught him at least that much.

"The villagers of Olfrons have been telling me that a monster has been attacking their livestock during the night. No one could describe the creature for me, but they were certain..." He paused, wondering if he should say it this way before clearing his throat, "They were certain that the witch who leaves near the Grand Forest was responsible for the attacks somehow."

He placed a hand on the door, though he did not push. "Would you mind letting me inside? We can discuss this in more detail, and I need to find answers of some kind for the villagers." His eyes kept focused on hers, though all he could really do was stay on his guard. Whether she was a witch or not, the villagers were accusing her of endangering the lives of others. He would be a false paladin indeed if in the pursuit of justice, he punished an innocent. 

• Love 1

Her Amber eyes would never break eye contact as she listened closely to what he had to say. Once he finished she would look past him, scanning the field behind him for any other people. She then looks back up at him silently for a few more seconds. “You’re really tall” She points out before going quiet again, staring up at him still. Another few seconds pass and she finally opens the door and walks back to her little dinner table, gathering her tarot cards to start a fresh reading. The woman wouldn’t seem especially familiar with social norms or social interaction in general as she never invites him to come in. 

She sits down at the head of the table and then looks to him expectantly, as if waiting for him to join her at the table. The tarot cards sitting in her hand as she idly shuffles them. “I haven’t left my house in a few weeks” She explains simply. 

Alemac hadn't expected her first reply, and couldn't help but blush a little bit at her sudden words. "Uh T-thank you," He said, accepting it as a compliment, and returning her stare with his own dark orbs. Then as she walked away silently, he arched a brow as he stood confused at the doorway for a moment. Unbeknownst to her, perhaps, she gave him a lovely few of her hips swaying from side to side as she walked back to her table, the clothing she wore doing much to accent her figure.

Eventually, he shook himself out of his stupor and entered, closing the door behind him before he went to sit at the table, taking a seat at the opposite end and looking down at her hands as she shuffled the deck of tarot cards in them. At her first comment, he nodded, "I can understand that, but it looks like you're living on your own... And since none of the villagers know you, I don't think anyone will be able to confirm this for you." He said simply, placing his elbows on the table and crossing his fingers together in front of his face.

"Perhaps you can tell me something else, are you actually a witch?" He asked simply, wanting to at least get to the bottom of that. He could certainly see that she dressed in such a way, but he was not familiar with the tools of a witches craft, nor had he ever met one before. Stories told of ugly creatures that had sold their beauty for magical power, but this women was making him wonder how true those stories could be. 

Speaking of hip sway, this girl had trained herself to unconsciously have quite the enticing sway of her hips. She’s spent a long time alone and has dedicated it to emulating her romanticized perception of witches, which included being sexy and bringing eroticism into everything she did. Her bookshelf is lined with books about a beautiful witch and her forbidden romance with an adventurer. 

“I live on my own because most people are weird.” She replies, failing to see any irony in that statement. “Is there something I can do to prove I haven’t been out of the house?” She asks before she perks up and smiles at his following question. “I am a witch!”

She shuffles her tarot cards one last time and places the deck on the table. “I happen to have all sorts of cool witch tricks up my sleeve!” She replies. “Let me give you a tarot card reading! Or maybe you want a crystal ball fortune telling? What month were you born in? You seem like a Cancer to me~.”

Alemac tried to shake the image of her swaying hips from his mind, but failed quickly. He tried to look around instead, distracting himself with the decor within her home. He could see this house belonging to a witch certainly with what he saw, though he paused somewhat as he came across her bookshelf, and a book that he recognized. Wasn't that... a romance novel? And a particularly graphic one at that. He shook his head, and focused instead on the witch herself. 

Her words were suddenly full of excitement, as if she was ready to prove that she was a witch after all. So much so that he had forgotten about trying to ask for proof that she had been in this house for the last few weeks. He cleared his throat, surprised at her accurate assessment as he nodded. "Yes, I was born in early July, so my Zodiac sign is Cancer." He said before lowering his hands to the table and nodding, "Go on then, please show me your skills." He said. After a pause, he elaborated, his mind taking him to a thought where she would show him other skills beyond those of a witch, "I mean, your skills with fortune telling. Perhaps you can tell me more about the monster, and where I might need to go to find it."

Alemac wasn't sure if he believed in fortune telling, but he knew better than to dismiss it entirely. Perhaps this would be useful for his mission, or perhaps this would simply prove that this girl had power, and could be a danger if someone didn't keep an eye on her. He simply waited patiently for her to begin, or to ask for more information if she needed it. 

She smiles, “Okay! I’ve never actually used my crystal ball to read someone’s fortune! I’ve studied it so much though I can’t wait for my first try!” She stands up and scurries over to her crystal ball that rested nearby. She moved with the energy and giddiness of a child that was invited to present to her family what she’d learned at school. The beautiful woman glowed unlike any of the constantly stressed and overworked peasants of the village that accused her of evil. 

She sets down the crystal ball and runs around the room closing the blinds of her windows and lighting a few candles which then provide the only light in the room. She grabs a little cloak that she puts over her head in place of her hat and sits back at her seat. Her face would be partially obscured as she does her best to be ominous and magical. “Tell me, traveler…” she begins before grinning, “you want to learn more about this monster, hm?” She begins waving her hands around the crystal ball as she tries to summon forth visions of his future.

”I can see… the village. The village sent you here to speak to me.” She starts, putting on a show of facial expressions to appear that she was exerting herself. “They believe I am the monster. They truly do. Uh… I-I’m not sure what else it is I am seeing here. I see you coming here… seeing me….” 

Alumec watched as the witch prepared the table, moving with evident energy. Nothing she did or about how she acted matched what the villagers feared. She only truly began to look the part of a witch with certainty, when she had finished her preparations, and there was only candlelight to show the room. He nodded his head at her question: finding the monster would solve all of this. But as he waited, Alumec's brow began to burrow with concern. 

"W-well yes." Alumec said, "That's what... I told you when I arrived..." He continued, and then didn't really know what to say next. He had not expected her to suddenly hand him the answers, life was far too complex for such, but this was... a little underwhelming. His teacher had told him and tried to teach him how to distinguish the charlatan's from the authentic witch. Whoever this young woman was, she didn't seem to be holding up to either potential.

"I don't suppose you see anything else in there?" Alumec said, leaning closer to look into the crystal ball himself, squinting his eyes a moment, though all he could see was the cloudy blue of the glass. In the mean time, his hands moved below the edge of the table, carefully checking to see if he had brought with him something to use to restrain her if needed. 

Oh dear she was in trouble now! She was hoping he’d start feeding her information to spin a prediction from but he just asked more questions. Her grin would falter a bit as her giddiness is overshadowed by her realization only now that she couldn’t actually see anything in this ball. She’d still keep up the act however, trying her damndest to unlock the magic of fortune telling. 

“I see…” she begins, grunting slightly to seem like this took great effort. “I see the creature. My, it is quite menacing…” she continues, “It seems like some sort of beast… but one with some amount of intelligence. I-it… has a home. Near the forest… close enough to the village to strike it with ease” she says before going silent again and doing more intricate hand movements. She’d give one last attempt at drawing forth a real vision. An attempt that might surprise them both as for a short few seconds a small swirl of blue light seems to begin growing from the center of the ball. It only grows out to be a half inch in radius before it stops as the very sight of it makes the poor witch lose focus. Without moving her head she looks up at him in silence for a few seconds and then stares at the ball again, no longer doing her gestures. 

“I almost got it to work” she whispers to herself. She then would lean back in her seat and look at him as she pulls her hood off of her head. She regains her excited tone as she even more confidently claims to possess magic, “There! Magic! I told you I’m a witch! Want a tarot card reading next?”

Alumec's eyes widened a bit at the short glow of the crystal ball, but the light fled so quickly, he wasn't sure if he had actually seen it. He could tell, however, that the 'witch' before him was trying very hard to prove something that he still didn't think she could do. Capturing her would be a simple matter, but he wasn't sure how she might be causing a monster to attack the village. He was also sure, that with the paranoia that came from the Olfrons themselves, they might ignore giving her a fair trial, and decide to judge her for themselves.

He didn't feel anything malicious from her. Maybe she had been playing a prank, or done something to try to prove to the villagers that she was indeed magical. It certainly seemed to fit, at least in his mind. Still, he had to bring her in, at least to allow the village elder to question her. As she asked about a tarot card reading, he nodded, "Sure! Give that a try then." He said, trying to sound supportive as he wrapped his hand around the rope at his waist and waited. He stood up, acting as if he was looking over the cards as she drew them, all while watching where her hands and wrists moved to.

He wasn't sure what to expect. Perhaps the cards would give her a better glimpse into the future than before, but even so, once she was finished drawing cards and had begun to explain the reading, he made his move, bringing the rope around to begin tying her wrists together, and pulling them to her chest so that he could begin tying the rope around her chest and body.

The witch's grin never ceases to light up her face as the tall, handsome man encourages her further. She would stand up and waddle a few steps until sitting down in the seat beside his, placing her at 90 degrees from him. She hops in her chair to adjust it until the angle between them was smaller and their distance even tighter as she tries to give the both of them the same perspective onto the cards being drawn and placed. Then, she begins with tossing the cards all out haphazardly onto the table and with the palms of her hands to the table she makes swirling motions to mix the cards together in a strange fashion. "This style of card shuffling probably looks silly but trust me its the correct way! Its to represent the constant flow and mixing of life. It also helps make cards end up upside down, which tarot cards need to be sometimes" she adds with a confidence in her voice.

With the cards shuffled and collected back into a stack she then places out into a Celtic Cross formation, allowing the big man to draw his final card and pointing to where she wants him to place it.

spacer.png

"Now, normally I ask the question before I draw these but you already asked you question so it should be fine!" she starts as she then looks up to him, stars in her precious little eyes. "That said would you like to ask it again just so we are on the same page?" she asks softly. As she leans up to him and asked that question he would notice just how close she was to him, her tight fitting witch dress showing him all the right curves in this accidentally romantic candlelight. He could tell she wasn't quite trying to flirt but the little woman was far from a prude when it came to her mannerisms around him. This sudden closeness in reality would more be due to her social ineptitude than due to any romantic attraction. That would come later~.

(When we get to it she will explain the tarot cards and their positions. I actually really enjoy tarot irl lol.)

• Love 1

Alumec paused with his hand still at the rope as the cards were strewn about the table, taken aback by her sudden enthusiasm. To his surprise, he waited. He wasn't compelled to, but something about him felt curious about the notion. The methods of chaos were strange to the methods of order, or so his teacher had said at one point in time. He watched her draw the initial cards and carefully drew the final card, placing it as indicated. He was surprised then to see her suddenly so close, his back straightening as he looked from her wide eyes, to the curves along her dress. 

He drew his eyes away, focusing on the question, and wondering for a moment why he was even here. He snapped out of it with a shake of his head, "I want to know... how can I find the monster that has been plaguing the village of Olfrons?" He asked, his eyes staying on her as he relaxed his shoulders, and his grip on the rope. He watched her mostly as she explained, not looking towards the cards as much as to her gestures. He was trying to be cautious, but he was also noticing more of how beautiful this young woman was, and had to push himself to stay focused. 

(No worries! It genuinely makes me curious for what we'll discover from it.)

The woman smiles and looks back down to her cards. She begins flipping the cards one by one so they’d be face up. “In order, these cards represent the situation at hand, the opposition you are up against, the time period that was 6-12 months ago, and then the past 6 months” she explains, Pointing in order to the first four cards as marked in the image sent earlier in the thread. 

She points back to the first card. “This card is Inverse The Lovers. It represents an imbalance or some sort of misalignment of views. This might mean your monster seems to have some sort or disagreement with the village. Or perhaps you yourself are having some issues with your morality? It combines well with this second card, The Hermit, which speaks of soul searching and introspection. Either you or this beast is in some need for self realization. For now I’ll work on the assumption that the cards are focused on your monster.” She finishes as she looks back up at him. She seems to be checking if he was still focused and then returns to the third and fourth cards. 

“Third, you have Inversed The Emperor. It represents Excessive control and domination. The beast would seem to have had a long past with being controlled more than it could bear. This violence you seem to report might explain the fourth card. Inverse The Hierophant represents personal beliefs and freedom. Even so much as challenging the status quo. I believe the beast might be attacking the village for reasons beyond simple bestial nature. How does any of that sound to you?” She asks as she turns back to him. Looking to see any confirmation from him to encourage her further.

The half-orc's brow raised, expecting this to feel more uncertain, like with the crystal ball. Instead, the woman appeared to look through with quick and simple clarity. His brow furrowed again when she suggested he was having issues with his morality. He leaned over the table more, looking over the 3rd and 4th cards as they were revealed, along with her interpretation of them. "It sounds interesting," Alumec admitted, "But no one in the village has seen it, all they know is that bigger livestock winds up missing, or found, mauled and eaten to death by some kind of creature, larger than a bear." He continued, recounting the details he had made in his initial investigation. To be honest, it wasn't much to go on, but this was why he was here in the first place.

"Is there more?" He asked, gesturing to the other cards, "It isn't much to go on. Whatever this is, the livestock and creatures gone missing has gotten closer to the village itself. It may not be long before one of the villagers disappears themselves. A creature this large and dangerous... I also have a hard time picturing it being under someone's control. I don't know of any villager that would have the means to house or raise such a thing." He continued, his hand now beginning to stroke his beard in thought. He only paused as he realized, quietly, that while the idea was interesting, he couldn't rightly consider this anything that should sway him from continuing to think of the witch as a potential cause for this. For all he knew, she was deflecting, and skillfully at that. But somehow, he was beginning to doubt this.

“I am only telling you exactly what I interpret from the cards before us. They do not always make total sense as the cards usually know things that others do not. You just need faith.” She says with a reassuring smile before turning back to the cards once again. 

“The fifth card here represents what the future will hold if the situation is dealt with properly. We drew The Empress, which represents beauty, nature, and abundance. Seems like defeating it soothing this creature will do the world good. Likewise, the sixth card is Strength, telling us that if the event is to go on as it currently is then courage and influence of some kind is to follow. Perhaps the cards believe that if you don’t deal with the issue now then the villagers will endanger themselves when they get the courage to do so?” She says. She would pause for a moment, having finished the main cross portion of the reading.

She then points to the last four in order as she says. “How you see yourself, What resources you have to rely on, Any hopes and fears, and finally where to look next. We drew….” She tilts her head and shrugs as if she was offered an odd notion. “The Fool, Inverse The Devil, Inverse The Star, and The Moon” she stops to think and then would finish with an explanation of the cards altogether. “The cards seem to think you don’t know what you are doing here. You’ve not done this sort of thing before, have you? You seem to have at your disposal your disconnection from this event. The cards say that exploring Your dark thoughts would benefit you, it seems. For your hopes and fears… darling you drew a card that represents a lack of faith and total despair. Oh dear. Finally, The cards want you to look next to your intuition and subconscious. That might help you.

• Love 1

At first, Alumec tried to keep an open mind, holding some faith that perhaps this fortune could lead to something, offer a real clue. But, bit by bit, that limited faith dwindled. He also felt, mildly, insulted, but he couldn't decide if he should be cross with the cards themselves, or with the witch's readings. Some of the words echoed in his mind as well. The idea that he was lacking in faith, or that he didn't know what he was doing stung hard. Certainly it was his first attempt at any sort of investigation like this, but everyone had to start off somehow, and there weren't many errant knights that protected small villages and towns like this.

He let out a soft breath, stroking his wide chin before he stood up, "If I have no choice but to follow my intuition, then I suppose there's only one course of action left." He said simply, and with a swift motion, grabbed hold of the rope at his side. His other hand grabbed hold of both of the witches wrists easily, pinning them to the table as he began to wrap the rope around her wrists, and began to secure them against her chest. "Sorry, though I suppose I appreciate what you tried to do... I have no other path to follow. I'll help you explain yourself to the villager, and perhaps they'll let the whole thing go." He said, trying to be comforting, even as he firmly began to tighten the ropes securing her arms to her body around her back and waist.

• Love 1

Jadzia would not resist at first, watching him take her hands and bind them with mild confusion on her otherwise placid face. She would look up at him and try to pull away once it was too late, tugging against the bindings fruitlessly. “What? Why does you intuition say to take an innocent witch hostage? A-and a pretty one at that!” She says with growing distress. She would make tying the ropes very difficult and just when he finishes getting her elbows touching she thrashes especially hard but just whimpers when she can’t break the rope. 

She doesn’t resist as hard as she probably could, her surface level relationship with this man enough to make her averse to harming him… or trying to rather. This was the first person she’d spoken to in months and he was putting her in bindings! It’s a good thing this girl has heavily romanticized witch life or she might be a lot more against this and upset. Not to say she isn’t against it and upset. 

• Love 1

Alumec grunted, “Pretty or not, the villagers won’t be satisfied with your innocence unless you can prove it. And you can’t do that here.” As he said this, he felt her begin to thrash lightly, at least at first, pulling against the rope though it did nothing more than tighten against her body from the strain. 

Eventually, his hand moved to her throat, holding her against the wall for a moment as he finished tying her up. At first, he had been avoiding her legs, but now decided it would be better to restrain her further, making it difficult for her to consider an escape from him. 

He had to admit, it was difficult to keep his eyes off of her as the ropes pulled tighter, pressing the fabric of her clothing more firmly against her skin. His rope bindings were secure, but also overly elaborate, cris-crossing over parts of her body as he pulled her knees together. “Now, I’d appreciate it if you behaved.” He said simply, standing up and looking over his handiwork confidently, “You won’t get far trying to escape like this… and I’m not opposed to tiring you out to make travel with you easier.”

The tight, form fitting dress would make tying her body securely more easy than he was used to with other humanoids. He’d feel her every curve as his hands so roughly moved along her body through the thin fabric. To make matters worse, when he moves to her legs he finds the loose part of the dress was the only thing between him and her defenseless panties. Her thick thighs squish nicely beneath the pressure of the rope bindings as she lets out gentle whimpers. She stops resisting as she begins submitting to the strength of this man. 

“Wouldn’t I seem more innocent if I came willingly?” She asks in a final attempt for freedom, blushing lightly as she feels his hands touching all over her lower half. “Y-you aren’t exactly a stranger to tying up women. Are you…?~” She asks, unable to ignore how intricately and deliberately all of the rope was placed on her body. Something about it reminded her of witch smut she’d read long ago. 

“I-… I’m always well behaved….” She says as she blushes more deeply, a submissive fetish or two shining through her innocent exterior. 

The Orc did his best to remain calm and collected, but he had to admit that the witch's whimpers and her voice were beginning to draw a hunger from within him. He knew it wasn't any spell or magic either, just simple desire, and pleasure. He couldn't help the feeling of desire rise within him, and knew well that the ropes often had that effect. It was up to his own discipline to stay his hand. He found himself lacking today as he stood up slowly, running his large hand along the back of her thigh under her skirt, firmly fondling her rear and tugging on each strand of rope. "It's a skill I learned from my teacher," He said, referring to the ropes. From where he stood behind her, he grabbed hold of some of the strands, tightening the knots around her, and even dragging some of the rope over her body just slightly.

He only stopped to slowly walk around until he was in front of her, lifting her chin with a green finger, while he looked down her neck and over the rope that moved over her chest. Her arms tied together and the rope itself wrapped over her chest to secure them, he had wrapped the rope neatly around her breasts, but now they had shifted simply from him having pulled the ropes. He grabbed hold of another few strands of rope along her stomach, and slowly pulled, moving the rope over her breast, a strand moving steadily over her nipple as he whispered, "Keep behaving, and I'll have more in store for you. And I'll even consider untying you, and give you a chance to freshen up before we get to the village."

The man would enjoy the familiar submissive moans of a young woman as she can’t help but enjoy the way the rough, tight ropes pressed against her body. She was supposed to be against this! It felt so right though~. She whimpers to herself and squirms with growing carnal needs, her juicy thighs rubbing together as much as the ropes would allow her to move them. 

“I-I’ll behave…. You better not tell anyone how easily I submit to this… I… I don’t enjoy it… I don’t.” She lies. She was blushing, aroused, and squirming constantly against the tough ropes. She couldn’t stop herself from squirming, she just loved how it made the ropes grind against her too much. How the ropes would feel when they dug into her sensitive skin just a little tighter when she pulled against them. She’s never read smut about this particular fetish nor has she ever imagined being a damsel but she was starting to wish she’d been treated like this sooner. 

The Orc held back a chuckle as she squirmed, unable to hold back her voice completely. It was easy for him to see that she was lying, and moving just enough by herself to use the rope. Just from that, he knew she was lying, at least about the part where she said she didn't enjoy it. He began to smirk as a playful side came out of him.

"I don't know," He said as he casually grabbed her by the ropes and moved her until her backside was to the table, the cards still strewn about the surface of it. "Doesn't sounds like you're telling me the truth. And I can't say that a liar is someone who behaves. Why don't we test how much you're willing to submit." He said as he began to pull at one of the knots, tugging gently at one of the loops until she could feel the ropes around and between her legs get slightly looser. He then lifted her by her hips and sat her on the table, continuing to pull on the rope until they were loose enough on her legs that he could spread them apart.

"Hold them there," He said as he began to resecure the ropes around each leg, making it so that she could not close or legs, or extend them. Her panties were hopelessly exposed as the skirt of her dress was hitched up and tied down by the retightened ropes. 

She doesn’t reply to his comment about behavior, instead getting a bit pouty and turning quite red in the face. She keeps up her bratty expression until he moves her petite yet curvy body so easily with his manly strength. She whimpers a bit in protest as she’s sat on the table like a display toy but the embarrassment only skyrockets as she’s defenseless against having her legs spread. Well… she was technically able to close them but… he said not to so she was basically incapable of it~! 

She squirms shyly at the idea he now had unhindered access to her cock starved little cunt. A cunt that’d be wetting the cute panties with her desperate juices. In all this she’d still be rubbing against the ropes where she could, unable to resist the pleasure these tight ropes offered her.