Hello friends, looking for fertile futas with an insatiable lust.

Hello everyone, very nice to meet you all. I have three plots already established, but I am very very flexible and can pick up many types of plots on the fly. Real quick I'll just post 3 I have in mind and if they interest you, feel free to message me. If not, maybe we can cook something else up that'll be absolutely fun.

1. Fandom: Fate Grand Order
Pairing: Futanari x Female (YC can be a canonical servant from Fate or a creation of your own)

Spoiler

unknown.png

I shall play as Rin Tohsaka, you're the servant. Rin is always cold, icy. Quite the tsundere little brat. One day, she pulls you aside. She has something she wants to discuss with you. She seems timid, but eventually the ravenette girl pipes up and spills what was on her mind.

"I-I want you to... Anytime you have the urge, no matter where we are or who we're in front of or what time it is; I COMMAND you to 'M-Molest me!' any time you have the urge to! No matter what, you have to!"

Wasn't quite the idea you had in mind when this conversation first started. But, using a Command Seal to make it so, even if you actually wanted to resist the urge you couldn't anymore. Breed her, claim her throat, bust all over her taut derriere, grope her; your desire is free to run chaotic and her body is the playground to do so.

2. Fandom: DanganRonpa
Pairing: Futa x Female

Spoiler

image.png

Junko Enoshima is a chaotic tyrant who has brought this world to it's knees. Here at the end of everything, your classmates have her cornered. No where to run, no where to hide; it's finally over. But, as the votes come in on whether or not she should face Punishment Time (term for execution in the game), you're the last one to vote. The game... is unfair. It has been rigged. If even one person votes for her not to punished, then she will be saved. But she's a cruel, twisted person; right? Why would you save her. As you go to cast your vote, she places a little button on the table. Junko gives you a choice. You could press this button, which is wired to the explosive collar she has around her neck. You could end it all right now. Or... Vote for all your classmates. Get them out of the picture. If you do, for the rest of your life, Junko will serve your every desire. Whatever it is you want, she'll provide it. She'll devour your spunk, you can flood her womb with your virulent seed. If you have a fetish, she'll satisfy it. No matter what~

The choice is obvious, though. Right? Just press the button. End this Ultimate Despair, this deviant woman who has nearly brought about the extinction of humanity.

"But, you know... I'm not cruel. I know you want to ravage me, sooooo~ Two hours. You have two hours to test drive me. Whatever you want, I'll do it. If you're not satisfied with my performance by the end, you can toss me aside like a useless cumrag. All used up and full of your jizz. What do you say? You're a smart person. Just a little bit of fun couldn't change your mind, right? Let's play a little."

3. Fandom: Could be many, could also be none.
Pairing: Male/Futa x Female

Spoiler

unknown.png

This one is more simplistic and less plot. I'll play a Gyaru, we can sift through some options if you like. Idea is short and sweet. I'll play the dumb, low IQ bimbo with tanned skin and dyed hair. You've been tutoring her for quite some time; while progress is slow, it is steady. She's dumb, dumber than rocks; but somehow you've crammed a bit of knowledge into that empty head of hers. Her IQ has even gone up a bit!

"79! Can you believe that. That's like a uhhh.... a high C, right? I'm totes passing now, right?" Mmm no, still dumb.

This could take place either as the first time you've decided to make sexual advances on her or perhaps quite a few times into fucking her. Eitherway works with me~