Has a video game character ever made you question your sexuality?

Thankfully, I have never had this issue. I have had people wondering why I don't swoon over "normal hot dudes" and one even wondered why I didn't want to go see male strippers but that is about it. lol

I'd say there is nothing wrong with a hetro dude admiring another. To my understanding it is more common than people think. ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

I have never had a Character Question my Sexuality though learning that I am really having the Hots for Futas as a Guy did make me wonder if I was slightly Gay though 
I do not believe I am, though my Best Friend and I joke that I am what we call Fake Gay since I do love Strong Bearded Men in Anime Series so there is that lol xD

If you are wondering who then there is a few that come to mind: Jonathan Joestar, Escanor The Lion Sin, Broly Legendary Super Saiyan Form, William Albert from Candy Candy.
And there is probably a ton more I can't remember now not all of them have beard but they either have Big Muscles or the Beard, so yeah this is just me being weird from time to time 😛 

Now as for Video Game Characters well there are some like Uncharted Nathan Drake, Ezio Auditore, and possibly a ton more but especially Ezio cause jesus christ he looks so hot~

Archived