My musing on various current RPs

Just something I thought I would write for fun, and a little insight for anyone I am RPing with, or those who are just curious.  Thoughts on current RPs and where they might go.  As most of them are private, I won’t mention partner names, unless they you/they choose to come here and talk about them.  These are not in any particular order, and if something is left off that doesn’t mean I enjoy it less than the others.  Not going to include stuff that has not had many replies yet. At least not in the opening post.

1. Multi-generational magical girls.  I start with this one due to it being a mix of the oldest one (I started here) and had mentioned it recently elsewhere.  The story based on the last survivor of a magic girl team, otherwise slaughtered in their final battle.  She retreated in emotional dullness and isolation, a veteran of a different sort of war, but essentially suffering from PTSD.  Now in her mid 20s.  She seeks out a new generation of magical girls, knowing it is a matter of time before a new threat comes.  She can only fight so much longer, and not by herself.

She found the first one, an admirer met in a museum dedicated to her team and it’s prior adventures.  They have spent some time together.  The girl’s potential recognized, the older woman revealed herself and has begun training her.  But what they do not know yet is the girl’s home has been attacked while she was away, parents either killed or disappeared, the two will turn to each other, the woman adopting the girl.  Other team members will eventually show up.

This one has been going slow due to a few gaps of inactivity at that point.  But back into it now, it will start moving faster as mutual time allows.  An interesting story, slow burn, more slice of life/family (eventually romantic/sexual) love.  Looking forward to seeing where that one goes.

2. Silent girl and her friend to lover.  This one has personal appeal, mixing inspiration from several anime characters and a girl version of myself.  Have two versions going with different partners (and may get a third going later).  It’s fun interesting to take things from my past or someone who has some of my offline personal issues and give them a chance to find something different, with partners that understand them.  Both FxF stories, with planed transition from friends to lovers, with a degree of MxF in one or both or both of them before then.  These are newer ones, still early in the story, but have been fun to write.  The main girl in each is currently silent, barely able to communicate.  Desperately lonely, each having found someone who could finally crack that shell, though it won’t be fast or easy.  It has been interesting/fun to write such characters.

3.  The Hanari Sisters.  One my few current public RPs, in the apartments.  An idea to explore some fun stories with a unique trio of ‘sisters’ - one ordinary girl, one Futa, and one genderbent boy-turned-girl.  Just met their new neighbors.  Looking to put them in a variety of FxF, fxfuta, and probably some MxF.  See if any relationships develop, if one or both neighbors get involved with the Futa, and how the gender bent sister comes to identify herself.  Will likely be faster to sex than the private RPs, but with a decent amount of story and character development around it.

4.  I can’t go without mentioning this.  The other active, if slow, club of mine, my life’s works in a sense.  The Ryouseiku Academy club.  An RP setting I started up over 20 years ago now.  Originally on Yahoo Groups, moved here after they shut down.  A bit too much to summarize here, but essentially a school that is something close to free use, with the twist of a dueling arena (yes, it was inspired by Revolutionary Girl Utena) and even more behind the scenes, a Cold War between gods, a post apocalyptic future where that war turned hot, among other things.  Currently in a semi-reboot, due to several reasons, including an inability to easily copy the old stories to this site.

Archived