Writing Samples + Video Journal

Writing Samples: (Casual Seductions)

Male * Female-

The yellow sun beamed down merrily, playing over Sally's bare skin as she skipped insistently. Her sneakers made a regular beat on the red brick path as she nimbly moved up and down. Ben watched her doubtfully. He was standing behind her, eyes carefully raised to the inset curve of her spine. Her lemon blonde ponytail swung around above.

"Shouldn't you do that on the grass?" He asked politely. 

Sally deftly spun around to face him, still going, and he quickly absolved himself of the sight of her round, bobbing breasts. She just wouldn't wear a sports bra.

"No." She said a little snottily, still swinging the plastic rope. "Gross, there's bugs and stuff."

"You'll bust up your ankles." He warned.

Sally paused, standing on her toes. A few small beads of sweat dotted her lightly tanned skin. "My ankles are fine. Anyway-"

She wrinkled her nose. "Are you going to join in? It's good exercise."

Ben frowned, making his brown eyebrows curve down. "I don't know if I can."

She pouted dismissively. "Here, watch me, I'll demonstrate." She slowed down her tempo, skipping in front of him gracefully.

Ben quickly picked up a rope to busy himself, and started skipping clumsily. She remained in front of him, only blurring as he had to jump. Sally was wearing rather scanty sport shorts, and a tight, white top. He really wasn't sure where to rest his eyes. He focused on her face, but she smiled back at him awkwardly, and it wasn't much better. She had a pretty face with dimpled cheeks, and light pink lips.

He kept skipping painfully, as he started to form a semi. The movement stimulated it, and he was soon flying almost full mast, trapped low in his underwear. Ben's clothing was loose, and his member swung around there absurdly with each jump. 

Sally face eventually cracked a little, and her eyes darted down quickly. Distracted, she fumbled for the first time, and the rope wrapped around her legs. Falling backwards onto the grass, she felt the air knock out of her. Now on her back with her legs up, she grunted. A grasshopper landed on her bare knee. Ben dropped his rope and hurried over. 

"Are you okay?"

She softly scowled up at him, and didn't move.

Female * Female-

Sonia lay down still on the massage table, staring up at the ornate marble ceiling. The table was lukewarm, but firm against her body, and she appreciated it. Her body was lain out, uncovered apart from a comfortable towel over each her chest and lap. Glancing toward the furnished wood doorway, she considered putting the soft towel folded under her head over her face. She enjoyed massages, but meeting the men was always a little awkward, and the idea of having them work on a faceless female form gave her a certain strange thill. Like some kind of occult empress. She had just reached up to her head to do it when a woman strutted into the room. She was athletic and upright, wearing a tight white uniform. Her hair was curly and black, and her skin milk white. She had a weary, professional expression, and black eyes. Innocently, she walked over to Sonia's table, making her warm slightly. 

"Hello." Sonia offered, a tad dryly. 

"Hi." Said the woman. "I'm Daisy, I'll be you masseuse today."

Sonia stared at her for a second, before blushing. "No, I hired a masseur."

"Yes," Daisy said obliviously. "A female masseur is called a masseuse."

Sonia felt her temper rising, but thought it would be uncouth to argue, not to mention strange, so she bit her tongue. Stewing uncomfortably, she shifted her legs closer together, and after a moment Daisy finished oiling her hands and leant forward. Sonia quickly grabbed the towel from under her head, and put it over her eyes, trying to ignore what was happening. The little, innocent, tightened look of concentration on the other woman's face was painful to watch, and she was glad when it disappeared. She still jumped as Daisy's hands landed on her stomach. A tightness ran through her body as she first felt the smooth, delicate hands, currently swimming over her midriff. She thought the style of massage had a distinct feminine sensibility that was difficult to ignore, but maybe she was just going crazy. Daisy massaged the edge of her ribcage.

"So how's your day going?" Her voice was slightly uncomfortable, like she had been unsettled by Sonia in someway. Sonia tried to sound as normal as possible, while the other woman moulded her bicep.

"Fine."

"That's good." Daisy sniffed, moving on to digging her hands under and slightly vibrating Sonia's upper body as she lifted it.

There was silence for a while. Then Daisy started rubbing down Sonia's thighs.

"Your leg's shaking." She commented, and Sonia had an out of body level pang of mortification.

"I have restless leg syndrome." she mouthed, like a fish.

Male * Male-

Thomas squatted in front of the extinguished fire, glancing up at the overcast sky, as a few more drops of rain darkened the material of his jacket. The woods pattered with the sound of falling water, and Jack looked at him from across the fire, humorously over the bridge of his upturned nose. Thomas met his eye. "Well, this sucks." He said without inhibition.

Jack gazed back at him, eyebrows raised a little, but didn't say anything. He was sitting on a log, legs out like spider. His dark shorts only went halfway down and a band-aid was visible on his knee. The pitiful dead fire sat between them, black and cold. Thomas stuck his hands in his pockets. They at least were warm.  "Do you have your phone?" He asked Jack, hopefully. Jack nodded, bobbing his amber curls, partially sodden. He took it out, jumping in surprise as Thomas sat beside him on the edge of the log. Thomas's body was hot against him. He closed a few tabs, turbo speed, before croaking. "Why?"

Thomas was nonplussed. "I don't know, to do anything." 

"Anything?" Jack held the phone awkwardly between them. It was just showing his homepage.

"As opposed to nothing." Thomas clarified, blinking at him dully, one eye then the other.

Jack held his gaze for a moment, before blatantly glancing down at Thomas's chest. Thomas shook his head, bewildered. Clearly he would never beat Jack in contest to bother the other person. 

Jack adjusted his fringe. "You need to be more specific."

Thomas sighed. More rain fell on his jacket, dripping from the drooping branches above, and he started to take it off. Jack watched steadfastly.

Thomas didn't fail to notice, he went to palm Jack's shoulder but halfway out of the jacket, hit the side of his neck instead. The skin was quite smooth. "What are you staring at!"

A soft pink blush entered Jack's cheeks, and Thomas noticed the phone in his hand shivering electrically.

He sat wordlessly before slowly eying the other man out the corner of his vision. 

"Nothing." Jack said eventually.

Thomas gave a loose shrug, now in a sleeved t-shirt. He propped his feet by the fire out of force of habit. "Are your legs cold?" He asked casually. 

It was Jack's turn to shrug. He did so lightly before pulling in his legs. Seeming to relax after a while, he showed Thomas a few odd,  humorous videos. There hips rested against one another. The video turned a little racy, and with the phone floating above his companions leg, Thomas couldn't help but notice the surprisingly log protrusion along the groin of his shorts. The video changed, but even after a few minutes it didn't go away.

Futa * Female-

Jessica was soon able to corner Lisa in the outskirt of the steamy locker room. Her bare calves and feet moved in short sinister motions over the hard tiled floor. Lisa twitched feeling her shoulder blades run into the wall. She looked over with wide eyes, as Jessica stared back with a cunning expression on her perfect face. They seemed to be relatively alone, though Lisa had a hard time seeing through the curtain of Jessica's long, half dry, blonde hair. The taller woman had her damp towel tightly wrapped over her body, pushing her bust together, and opening carelessly near one thigh. Lisa averted her eyes from that area. Her own towel was just for show- the others had shown up just after she undressed, and she hadn't been able to slip into the showers with them there. The dry towel was torture against her tense nipples. She was shaking slightly with nervousness, and her obviously dry, short black hair was dancing around.  A few feet away, hands on her hips, Jessica scowled at her.

"We don't need any stinky girls in this academy, Lisa." Jessica said, unironically. Lisa just watched, lips tight. She flinched as Jessica continued harshly. "What would the boys think?"

The taller woman railed, eyes narrow. "This is the third time I've found you like this."

"I shower at night." Lisa warbled, arms crossed over her lower stomach.

Jessica titled her head. "Yeah? We were just physically active. You- smell." She walked closer, poking Lisa in the middle of her collar bone, with the smooth tip of a finger. Lisa clenched her legs together.  "What's the matter? You got something to hide?" This seemed to bother Jessica the most. She glared. Lisa didn't know what to say.

The blonde clenched her teeth, elf like ears red with anger. "Show me now."

Swallowing, Lisa quickly rolled the towel past her soft modest, grayish nippled breasts, hoping to appease her. They stood up with tenseness, but Jessica didn't seem to notice. "The rest." She snapped.

Lisa didn't move, and she flicked out a hand, yanking down the shorter woman's towel. It hit the floor with a sound, and as Lisa's cheeks flamed with heat, Jessica's jaw dropped.

Hemale * Futa-

A dull blue haze shone off the lake water, and Adam breathed a sigh. Re-angling the long fishing rod, his eyes darted from the flat green sky, down to Amy messing around in the water. He was sitting on the edge of the pier, legs, not in shorts, nay- in jeans. At least he was barefoot. His toes floated an inch above the surface of the water. Amy studied him from where she was standing, her own toes buried in the silt. She was in the water, almost up to her waist, and the design t-shirt wrapped around her front was still miraculously dry. She glanced away, busily. If nothing else, the sensation of the cool, soft water lapping at her bare upper thighs was starting to agitate her. Her erection grew into the loose, green shorts she was wearing, tenting them out. Adam pretended not to notice, resisting the impulse to cross his legs. "Any fish down there?" He asked, eyes glued to the horizon.

Blushing, Amy glanced around the water, trying to ignore the sight of her own obscenity. "No, I don't think so."

"Okay, well don't walk any further out, you'll scare them away." Adam leaned one elbow on the wooden pier, stretching out his athletic shoulder and Amy stared irresistibly. Adam sighed again. She watched the way he was gripping the rod. 

"Do you want to sit up here?" He asked impatiently. "I might be able to lift you up."

"Could you?" She laughed. "I don't, but I'd pay to see that."

He was bothered by the comment. "Come here."

Smiling she waded over, and offered up her chest. He only moved his hands within a few inches of her armpits, guarded on either side by her full, tautly covered breasts, before stopping. "Never mind."

She cocked her head at him, drooping long auburn hair. "Never mind?"

He smiled painfully. Glancing over the water knowingly. "You're making me wet."

She blinked at him.

(finish these later)

Archived