Open Club  ·  72 members

Tentacle Monsters

A long journey to Vacation! (Sharp7274 x PervertedDragon)

The space ship rested on the launch pad awaiting it's crew and passengers to board it.  It would be another two week long journey from Earth to the planet of Tentaclon, where the tentacle beasts of all shapes and sizes came from.  Many passengers both human and tentacle sat around the terminal awaiting their authorization to board, some heading home others heading to a new place to vacation.  Culdinious sat in his chair reading a book.  He has spent quite a bit of time on Earth doing science, if you could call it that.  He loved the doctors who helped him find a new side of himself, but life is never simple and a trip home would be needed every few years to do some extra work.

So here the well educated and now surprisingly horny tentacle monster sat reading his book awaiting his flight so he could go home and get his work done quickly.  He planned to complete it quickly because he wanted to come back to participate in more, research with his doctor friends again.  His eyes gazed over the other passengers paying special attention to the humans present, he figured most would be female and very interested in finding tentacle lovers, and while he was not actively seeking it knowing who was around was smart.

Sarah conveniently enough was also making her journey to Tentaculon, having grown somewhat bored of her life here on earth. She'd carved out a decent place enough for herself on earth, a generous income with a very comfortable life but at times it was just.. not sitting right with her. Perhaps it was the rather monotonous living or perhaps it was simply growing bored of her own furnishings, but this tourist trip seemed like the perfect thing to get her away from what she couldn't find just right on earth.

She'd gathered most of her assets to make the trip as long as she could, but kept enough to have a comfortable fallback again should it go south. She carried a few bags of her things, a bit heavy for the small girl but she managed and she saw a spare chair next to one of the creatures, very much wanting to take the opportunity to rest some. "Sorry mister.. or ma'am. Would you mind if I sat next to you? I've been carrying these for far to long." She said softly.

Little would she admit, the creatures of the planet were a considerable portion of the reason for her going. It was a fantasy she couldn't help but entertain privately to herself and never act on, but when she'd heard the news of so many people doing what she thought of well.. she couldn't help but wonder. Her outfit wasn't particularly scandalous, but it did nicely outline her curves which might very well be appealing to the person she sat next to. She however didn't want to make any sudden moves, they were still people after all, and she figured assuming they were exclusively they to fulfill eachother's lewd desires would be rude of her.

"Your fine my dear, going to my home planet to enjoy the views?"  Culdinious asked with sass in his voice but playful sass.  He wasn't judging her in any way he was simply poking fun in the hopes of starting up an enjoyable conversation between the two of them.  She was sitting next to him although that was not consent, so he simply made a playful joke and hoped a conversation would bloom.

The pink mass of tentacles with a single large central eye watched her.  He lacked a mouth like humans to much of his emotional imagry came in the form of his skin changing color, he was currently a light bright pink.  

"Are you going to need help with your bags, that seems like a lot.  I admittedly traveled very light to get here and don't intend to stay on world once I get home for long so lots of luggage seemed pointless."  He added with a slightly nervous chuckle, he wanted to come off as charming but was unsure if he succeeded.

She smiled and chuckled softly at their sass, already enjoying the company of them some. It was quite the strange first time experience for her, but the casual nature from even then certainly made her a bit more comfortable with it.

She looked at the large eye, smiling a bit at it as she watched the creature as well, looking to see it's parts and features. She did after all take a side job as a researcher to potentially cover some ends, and it was interesting to look over the creatures pink skin.

"Really? Oh well thank you, your quite kind." She said smiling warmly at them. "I assume your an ambassador or politician of sorts for the two worlds?" She asks curiously. His attempts to come of as charming had succeeded on the girl, though she was a bit excited and eager for the 'activities' of the vacation, so perhaps it wouldn't have been that difficult. Regardless, she was already enjoying the company.

"Retired diplomat actually."  He said with a chuckle.  "I worked on my home planet to broker peace between waring factions and the like.  Keep civiliation going as one can expect.  I worked diligently towards it too, now I am headed home to give a short report and probably head back soon afterwards."  He added as he shifted in his seat.  Human chairs still seemed oddly uncomfortable to him, he enjoyed them well enough but they were not his favorite place to sit.

"I have been on Earth doing research with a group of scientists who wanted to study some aspects of our bodily fluids for medical purposes.  And honestly it sounded fun."  He chuckled as he contemplated his time as a research aid.  "And to be quite honest it was extremely fun."  He ended as he looked her over, noticing her lovely form.

"What reason did you have to make the trip?  Just a vacation on an alien world or were you more interested in meeting the people?"  He asked as he shifted in his seat to gaze at her with a deeper focus.

She nods softly as he explains his job, seeming somewhat interested. "I see, that does sound like quite the important job. It must be nice to finally retire and worry less about it huh?" She adds as she got comfortable in her own seat while holding her bags, a bit difficult given their bulk.

Sarah couldn't help but lightly blush at the creatures explanation, her mind immidiately filling with less than innocent thoughts of what studying his body fluids might entail, especially when he describe how fun it was. "I see.. I can imagine."

"Hmmm? Oh well.. a bit of both to be honest. I've been wanting to get away from some of the things that just don't feel right with me and.. what popular activities there are between humans and your kind." She said as her cheeks got a bit more rosey red.

"That's true our two species do seem to have very enjoyable experiences together.  The trip is two weeks long, that's a very long time for you to be all by yourself."  He pulled out his phone from the odd little bag he carried with him.  "If you would care for my contact info I can meet you in the dining are of the ship and we can chat should you get bored or lonely on the long trip."  He said his eye blinking at her as she could feel his kindness in the words.

His tentacles shifted about as he tapped the screen, which seemed significantly more viscous than a normal glass phone screen.  Probably so it didn't erode away under the near constant activity from a tentacle monster.

"Really? Would you truly be fine with that? If you are then I'd love to meet you in the dining room to pass the time.. I certainly won't be doing much myself." She says smiling as she blushed some, wondering if the dining area or any others on the ship could be a bit more private.

She looked curiously at the alien phone, feeling a bit odd as she watched them two the viscous screen. It certainly made sense considering the slime but it seemed so weird to see a non metallic phone.

The two of them were interrupted however as an announcement was made for people to starting boarding. She turned her head toward the creature and smiled. "I suppose we're off then. Still want to help me carry these?" She asked softly.

"Yes it does, and certainly."  He said as he lifted her bags easily into the air.  His tentacles didn't have any outward signs of great strength but seeing them in action they were obviously quite strong.  As he lead the way after providing his cute new friend some contact information.  They proceeded into the ship, and Culdinious walked with her all the way to her room to hand off her luggage.  Which he did without question or making any odd comments.  He nodded his massive eye and turned to leave, but remembered something and turned back.

"I a going to get settled in my room and head to the dining car here in about an hour your welcome to join me then."  He said with a look that she could only describe as a smile, a warm friendly smile.

She carried a few of her own bags still as Culdinious helped, watching as his tentacles seemed to lift them as if they weighed nothing. She sat her bags on the ground agaisnt the wall and asked him to do the same, smiling happily at him. "Thank you, must be nice being that strong hmm?" She said commenting on how easily he'd helped her. 

She watched as he turned around and she nodded softly. "Of course, I look forward to seeing you there." She said smiling happily, feeling the friendly aura from them and letting him go to his own room. She'd wait in her room patiently relaxing until it was time to meet him in the dining hall.

The takeoff was a swift thing, with surprisingly few G's pulled while they left Earth orbit.  After only a few hours the ship was well on it's way into the journey.  Culdinious chuckled to himself and headed to the dining room to eat something and hopefully meet up with his new friend.  He was hoping for someone fun to talk to, in hopes it would help make the month and a half long trip less boring.

The dining car was a simple place with multiple tables each one separated away from the rest by many dividers.  It wasn't hard to fingure out what was going on in any of the divided off area's as moans echoed through the room.  Culdinious didn't care either way he selected a secluded table and shifted into his seat.  Ordering some food while he awaited his company, at least he hoped so.

Sarah was a bit suprised at how simple leaving orbit had felt, as if just taking off in a normal plane despite this being many times more complex. The time she waited before going to the dining room felt suprisingly short, which more than pleased her as she walked into the room to see him.

She would flash the creature a soft smile again, walking over to them as she hear the moans from other rooms, it being no secret what was happening in them. It did get her to blush quite a bit with one of the same creatures infront of her, her mind unable to help but wander with what she could do with him. While it didn't bother him it was rather clear as she got closer that she had a noticable blush on her face from the combination of things, simply trying to keep her composure. She grabbed something to eat herself as she was a bit peckish and greeted them, wondering if the kind of thoughts she was having were happening to him at all.

Edited by Sharp7274

"Welcome my dear Sarah.  Come take a seat, once your inside the little pod area the sounds outside essentially stop."  He said with a nod of his eye.  She could easily see the tentacle's on his body were now a significantly darker shade of red.  "I was not expecting so many of our fellow passengers to be sex tourists, although I'm not surprised.  Probably more than a few of them are going back to the planet to introduce their new mates to their families."  He said with a light nod as he gave her a bright look trying to help ease any of her discomfort.

"I hope you are not put off by it, I understand not everyone on your planet is okay with these couplings."  He said watching her slightly wondering how she felt about it.

She nodded softly and walked over to join him in the odd lid thing, noticing curiously the darker shade of red of his tentacles. "R-Right.. I knew there was interest but I didn't think it was so.. popular." She said as it only continued to egg on the thoughts in her mind, none of them being particularly discomforting in honesty. "How's the pod area work? Is it like a private room?"

"Oh it's fine really, it doesn't put me off much at all.. truthfully.. it's at least part of the reason for my visit." She said as he cheeks filled with a red blush again, clearly showing that she didn't mind but wasn't quite as "experienced" as the rest of the passengers may have been.

He chuckled "That's understandable this is an interesting situation for our two people.  It seems like we were almost made for each other, at least some of us.  I thought myself,"  He paused as he thought deeply.  "Not above it but past the part of my life where I would be desirable.  But I found that to not be the case, I went to a lab to help do some research on our two races compatability and well I'm only leaving there because I have to.  I look forward to returning to the lovely scientists and continuing our research."  He said as his tentacles grew a deeper shade of red.

"Also yes it is mostly a private room, if we close the door there it is supposed to be sound proof, listening to the rest of the room I'm not sure how true that is.  But regardless if your coming to explore that as well, I hope you find someone compatible to explore with.  Your a beautiful young woman and wont have difficulty finding a partner I think."  He said with a lustful gaze as he did his eyeball smile again, trying his best to be supportive of his hopefully new friend.

She nodded some at the creatures explanation, still helping in no part to her thoughts and feelings regarding the trip. By now she was even starting to lightly rub her thighs together as she spoke to them, listening as they spoke about the other researchers and almost growing jealous. “Mmm.. well I have to agree, I’d say you could be very desirable. How.. compatible did you turn out to be?” She said noticing the darker shade of tentacles, wondering if it was akin to her own blush. She was wanting to egg them on some, hoping they may catch on and start feeling similar to her.

”I see.. I can see the benefits of a private room that’s sound proof..” She said rubbing her thighs together a bit more as she was beginning to even grow needy. “I’m glad you think so, I don’t think it’ll be to hard all things considered now either.. might have even found one right now.” She said as her face got rather red, hoping they would catch on to her hints and she that she was.. quite excited about the possibilities, especially sitting in a private soundproof room.

Culdinious sat up as his tentacles stretched out over to her as he scooted closer in his seat.  "We found each other quite compatible, maybe we could be compatible as well?"  He asked as he lightly rubbed her cheek with a tentacle, his slightly slimy skin rubbing against her cheek.  Leaving a light coating of himself on her.  "I'm sorry to say I am quite reserved generally so as to not seem to forceful.  If you wanted to explore some I would be happy to be your exploration partner."  He said as he shifted in his seat his tentacles finding good places to rest as he awaited her reaction to his more forward statement.

She smiled a bit as they spoke and leaned a tentacle out to touch her, feeling it's rub lightly against her cheek and leave a small bit of smile left over. She shifted in her seat as well to face him, nodding some as they spoke. "Well.. I'd be very happy to if you'll have me." She says with a red face and somewhat eager smile, awaiting to see if they'd take her word and start acting on her.

His tentacles wrapped around her lightly as one slide up under her shirt teasing her nipples as it slide over her body.  His tentacles beginning to explore.  "Feel free to tell me if I move to quickly or someplace you don't like."  He said as his tentacles continued their sliding over your skin.  Coating you in a thin film of his slime.  As he wanted to know what every inch of your body felt like and was like, his tentacles felt powerful, but compassionate.  He could eaisly lift you into the air and use you but he wouldn't unless asked to.

Sarah would let out a soft gasp as one of the tentacles moved up her shirt, shivering some and letting out a soft little moan as it teased her nipples and slide over her body. She loved the way they felt against her, touching her soft squishy body that was so fun to play with, feeling the slight coating of slime across her body. "M-Mnn.. n-no.. please, do more.. mmmn!~" She says as she seems to be quite excited already, her underside growing wet as they began to touch and grope her with the powerful but gentle tentacles. She tried to inch closer to them, leaning themselves forward slightly in eagerness. "P-Please.. feel free to do more.. I-I'm quite excited and I'd love to feel more~" She said with a trembling voice that gave off excitement, wanting to feel all of those lovely tendrils around her and simply touching her soft plump and squishy body.

He needed very little additional provocation to proceed farther.  As his tentacles pushed up her top before pulling it off her and tossing it aside.  As he did the same with her shorts and any underwear she so happened to still be wearing.  As he lifted her up and held her in the air, his tentacles sliding over her body, teasing her nipples sliding over her pussy and teasing her clit as he held her in the air.  As two tentacles attached to her breasts each with small suction cups on them as they began to such on her nipples, sending electric pleasure through her body as they sucked completely differently than any human ever would.

Three additional more cock shaped tentacles came forward two rubbing between her legs and the third hovering in front of her face as he prepared to start fucking her sexy body sensless.

She bit her lip and watched as the tentacles moved up and took off her top to toss it aside carelessly, growing oh so aroused as they then removed her pants and panties, leaving her entirely nude and exposed to those lovely wandering tentacles. She couldn't help but let out a few murmers of delight as she was suddenly lifted into the air, gasping and moaning as the tentacles suddenly started to tease her body. She shivered feeling the tentacles go over her entrance and tease her nipples, instinctively bringing her soft plump thighs together on it. She'd almost cry out in pleasure as her nipples were suddenly sucked by the creature, quivering some in the air as she let the creature take her as it so pleased.

She adored this. The feeling of the tentacles surrounding her, grabbing her, squeezing and teasing her endlessly so she was on the edge desperate for more. She loved more than anything feeling them whenever they squeezed her squishy parts, hoping it may make use of the tentacles to coil and play with her softer bits. She saw the tentacle looming infront of her face, only growing more excited at the sight knowing it might soon be in her mouth, jerking in and out desperately.

She almost wanted to speak to them, tell them to just wait a bit longer before putting it inside her. She adored the touchy foreplay of it playing with her body, the way it made her heady cloudy and excited before the true pleasure came. Unfortunately, she was a bit to occupied with her adorable and undoubtedly exciting moans, but perhaps they'd play with her a bit more anyway.

Culdinious's tentacles rubbed over her sexy body with lustful desire.  As he sucked on her sexy perky nipples.  The tentacles pushed their way inside her, one pushing into her throat the other two pushing into her pussy and ass.  As she began to get fucked in all her holes as he groaned in pure pleasure.  Barely able to contain himself as he kept pumping her sexy body his tentacles rubbing over her coating every inch of her skin in his slime.  

She could hear her tentacled friend moaning and groaning in pleasure as he pumped her three holes, each cock deep inside her as he did his best to give her as much pleasure as he could.  Letting his tentacle fill her body completely as he pumped them, every movement lubed with slime and pleasure as he kept pumping slowly increasing the pace of his thrust with every moment they spent here, enjoying each other.

Sarah felt as all three of her holes suddenly were filled with tentacles, moaning desperately onto the tentacle in her mouth as they moved in and out of her. She trembled and moaned up in the air as he fucked her, loving every last second as her entire body became coated in sticky slime. He breasts were practically drenched in the stuff, making them appear visibly wet as the tentacles sucked her tits.

She trembled to her cute with arousel as she heard them groan and moan himself, loving the idea that they were enjoying this just as much as she was. She felt as they filled her body and lubed her insides, loving all of it as it only let their pace to increase. She moaned as the tentacles inside he speed up, instinctively struggling against their tentacles while still clearly loving it. 

She sucked on the tentacle in her mouth as it thrusted, hoping to pleasure the being as much as it was her. All the combined pleasure was clouding the womans mind some, and it was even bringing her close to finishing. However they'd likely be far from wanting to be done with their new friend 

Culdinious kept pumping her sexy body, his tentacles pumping her throat, pussy, and tight ass hole as he kept pumping her.  His tentacles sucking on her nipples as he attempted to do his best to drown his sexy new friend in pleasure.  Lustful thoughts filled his mind as he pumped her over and over holding her in the air as he did so.  Groans of pure lust echoed through their sound proof little room as he did so.

His lust continued to build as he felt his own pleasure building up, his tentacles inside her throbbing as he got closer and closer to his release.  He could barely wait to watch her cum her brains out as he kept going wanting her to cum on his tentacles.  Striving to not lose himself completely to the pleasure he was feeling but it was a tall order as every thrust brought another wave of pure ecstasy to him.