Luna Grace

Name: Luna Grace

Outsider of Worship (If Applicable): None yet

Place of Residence (Or its nearest Landmark): small fishing village north of the Elven Village Cel'Doe (on the move)

Bio: Luna is a shy girl, that prefers to spend most of her time weaving silks and stitching them into pretty dresses, a talent she learned from her mother when she was young growing up in a small fishing village just north of the Elven Village Cel'Doe, although the clothing they made together were more for warmth than luxury Luna dreamed designing gorgeous dresses that would be worn by the wealthy during balls and fancy outings. As the years passed and Luna got old and more experienced in her craft,

Luna's mother fell ill, Luna did everything she could to nurse her mother back to health, trying to sell blankets, jackets and sails, as fast as she could make them to raise enough money to buy the medicine needed to heal her mother, but no matter how much medicine she bought or soups she would make Luna's mother didn't seem to get any better. Months went by with Luna struggling to cure her mother when Luna's mother said to her " I want you to stop worrying about me my young love it's my time to go it ok." and pointed to the chest at the foot of her bed "Follow your dreams make those dresses I watch you sketch, fall in love and be happy, I will be watching over you." with tears in her eyes Luna kissed her mother's head one last time whispering to her I love you one last time, and walked to the chest at the foot of her bed, inside was a set of weaving tools and a stash of gold with a note that said "Luna's Dream." Luna wipped away her tears and dragged the chest out to their cart loading it with some supplies for the road and some weaving supplies only enough she would be able to move since they hadn't owned any animals and went to find the village leader to look after her mother tell she passed before setting off into unknown lands and make her mother proud of her.

Kinks: Bathing, BDSM, Blowjobs, Bondage, Breasts, Consensual Sex, Cumshots, Facials, Handjobs, Impregnation.

Limits: Gore, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Bukkake, Cheating, Food Play, Orgies, Rape, Strap-Ons, Torture, Horror 

Reference Image (Or detailed Description):

OIP.a5-gPcqegRUhLik0uIPgxAAAAA?pid=ImgDe

Luna is 5'6'' 95 Lb's, averagely built, (a little curvy) cup size 36 D.

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Like 1