Ryouseiku Academy

Hey guys and gals, I wanted to share a club that I joined, that I've been enjoying, and wanted to get more people involved, to help grow the story and roleplay all of the details are posted inside the club including the backstory, setting, and even some extra stuff that had been flushed out to bring a little more realism to it, but to get a little insight about this club it set in a high school for the kids that come from wealthy/powerful families or troubled kids, and you play as a student however you want, but the twist is, the school is basically run by the student council and the headmaster/mistress, and is open to sexual activity and fighting with some guided rules of course. I don't want to give to much away so come check it out for yourself, hopefully I'll see you in there and we could possibly engage in some RP together.

https://ecchidreams.com/clubs/117-ryouseiku-academy-rp/

Edited by eclipse1oo
  • Love 1