Farts Are Funny

I should state first that even though farts are pretty funny, I don't know if I'd really wanna play them out in an RP. Like, maybe if it's just keeping things in character between scenes. Like there's a bunch of guys hanging out and they have this tomboy friend who they hangout with. Farts can be funny, like while they're just hanging out. But If it's a fetish, I'm not really getting anything out of it.

Anyway, that was more to get the title to be an eye catcher.

Hi, I like playing out realistic grounded types of stuff. Typically I like scenarios that are kinda crazy, in a dangerous kinda way. Basically if it could technically be pulled off, but you wouldn't really do it for safety, let alone life ruining legal concerns, you're on the right tract. Prostitution stories, or "Stag and Vixen" dynamics have been my itch I can't quite scratch as of late

Major themes:

1. Girls getting abused, but still having agency.

If you're familiar with JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World or The Former Prostitute Became a Rich Wife. Those are the types I like. She's degrading herself, sure, but still has her own pride. Bonus points if you're just a normal ass person who just happens to have a bit of a taboo interest or career choice. Sex workers are people too, even if the degradation aspect is kinda the whole point of the kink.

2. Casual Sex vs Treating Sex Casually

I like the dynamic where friends can have sex with one another with no strings attached, but most importantly, do it openly. "Yeah, you should ask Mikes girlfriend. She's a nurse so could tell you if it's serious or not. Give her a minute though, she's in the other room getting dicked down by Tom." - "Oh shit, does Mike know?" - "Yeah of course! It's his whole idea to pass her around like this anyway. In fact, after you're done talking to her, tell her to come in here next."

3. Tomboys

To add up what I've written so far into an example. I want you to picture this. This girl likes to hang out at the guys' apartment, she practically lives there she hangs out so much. Guy 1 & 2 are hanging out in the living room playing street fighter, making all kinds of noise. As Guy 1 gets up to get something to drink from the kitchen, he runs into Girl reaching into the fridge, stealing the last Gatorade just at the right time. She happens to be completely naked, baring some red marks on her ass and a layer of sweat. Neither of them care, in fact it's so normal to them it's not even worth mentioning.

What is worth mentioning, IS THAT BITCH JUST STOLE THE LAST LEMON LIME!     Playfully she teases him, flips him off as she gulps it down, then just chit chats about the new street fighter game. "Fuck dude, you guys gotta restock your fridge. There ain't shit to drink." Guy 1 settles for a drink and brings the conversation back to the couch, where he goes back to sitting next to Guy 2. Again, this guy as well just doesn't give it a second thought when he looks over to see Girl obviously recovering from some recent cardio. Until that is, he notices she's about to leak Guy 3's cum on he carpet. "The fuck man, you're dripping his shit all over the house!" Casually she checks herself, yep, guess so. She wipes it onto a finger and proceeds to slowly bring it up to the Guys with out them knowing, only once they smell it do they freak out. Next thing you know she's jumping on the couch and chasing them around threatening to smear their roommates cum on them.

Because frankly, if you could fuck "one of the guys," that's exactly what he'd do. So, that's exactly what she does. She just happens to have a pussy that they like to fuck, and they just happen to have cocks she likes getting fucked by. It's all cool, no need to make it complicated. Win win, right?

Archived