I wish I was them in that anime

Have you ever watched an anime and wanted to be in their situation? Something along the lines of mainstream anime or the not so popular ones.

(Excluding hentai because all or many, many of them are applicable.)

One of my biggest wishes or even dreams is being Malty Melromarc, being put in a situation the world knows I deserved but objects to it. I can and can't imagine the types of situations she can be placed or used in. Although that may be the kinky in my speaking, but having to pay off an enormous debt or having my name stripped from me is kind of sexy. Not to mention anime physics where I can probably take more damage without passing away. She could be served to any kind of partner, human or not as well. The list goes on.

Along the lines of Malty, there is one manga that I found with a really long name ... Fukushuu O Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha Wa, Yami No Chikara De Senmetsu Musou Suru ... that is kinda similar but ends in the character dying off. I only recently started reading it and I think the author do enjoy torture and sadism. Haha. I've only read up to the chapter 20 or so, and the fate of the Dr. Rinne Beneke. I think I reread chapters 17-19 multiple times now.

On another note, if I had a more dominant personality I would've loved to dream about Esdeath. Although she did spark a dominant streak in me for a bit but I do wonder what can happen to her in a submissive situation. Some people like her to be in character for her dominant character but I think she would fit well in the losing villainess story.

I can never forget the opening scene or even the manga in Goblin Slayer, the Witch is definitely a favorite but some of the characters I think are not within site rules so I won't talk too much about it.

Archived