I am Belial or you can call me Lucia. I am a 30 year old non binary, pro nouns they/them/he. I am returning to roleplaying after being on a five year hiatus. I love fandom roleplays the most but I enjoy a good story rp, I am open to most genres and I play characters of all sorts. I am a bit shy but don't be afraid to reach out and say hi to me! I look forward to making new friends and roleplay partners here.

Um here is a little more about me.  My favorite music bands are Ghost and Disturbed. my favorite horror movies are Hellraiser, Nightmare On Elmstreet and anything in the Predator or Alien franchise. My favorite animes are Inuyasha, Sailor Moon, Toyoko Ghoul, Demon Slayer. I am a big Marvel and DC comics lover, Spider-Man and Venom are my favorite Marvel characters. The Joker, Batman are my favorite DC characters.   I like to cosplay many different things. 

Archived