Hi, I am new here.

I am a twenty-year-old man that adores rough, abusive and rape roleplays. Well, as long I am dominant in the roleplay it can be consensual, but forcing the characters to do something that they don't want to do is one of my many fetishes. I love to write fantasy roleplay, that is what you will mostly see. I am a fantasy person what can I say because love magic, monsters, mythical races and corrupt nobles.  It doesn't mean I will not write other roleplay-plays like science fiction, survivor, romance and so on to spice thing up once in a while. There's a lot of roleplaying I love to do, but I don't think is fine is to post them here because the guild lines sometimes make sense, but sometimes you have read again, and I don't know what it means. Well, I sort of do yet I still don't know that it breaks the rule here. I will not do dick-girls, poop, snuff, cannibalism and man on man. 

Hey, can I send post in message? Like google plus did, I planning to post some of my old rps and planning to make new roleplays. 

Archived