High Fantasy RP Idea (Looking for a Good RP)

Looking for a Dungeons & Dragons type High Fantasy roleplay. No dice rolling required. A quick introduction to the story follows.

I've been playing Dungeons & Drangons since I was 13 years old. I've like to play the role of Elf/Druid or Humann/Warrior but I've played many roles over the years. So I'm looking for like minded RPers who like the game and it's stories. But is not required for this roleplay.

The city of Neverwinter in the fall is a very different place. The City of Skilled Hands has a guild of gardners whose job it is to keep the flora, trees and vegitation healthy.

My name is Sean Fairfax. I'm one of these gardners. My job title is Chief Arborist. I learn and tend to the cities many trees and bushes.
Sometimes it's a thankless job. But I do it with the vindication it deserves.

One day, during my work, I see a young noble woman visiting the city center. She was talking to the miriad people. The subject was the upcoming winter and the helth of the trees in general. Especially the ones which bear fruit. By the sounds of it, she knew what she was talking about.

Getting off track with my work, I continued my tasks, focusing on it rather than on the cute noble woman. Just then, the founder of the guild, Nancy Arkon approached me.

"Sean, you seemed to be distracted. What, pray tell, is wrong?" She asked with a smile. "Oh, hello Nancy. Yes I'm quite distracted I'm afraid. Who is that young woman that visited us?" I would ask, curious as to who she was. "Her name is Lady Dianna Umbridge, the Regents daughter." She said. "Well, she's quite striking. When I saw her, I lost all sense of concertration." I would say. Keeping my mind on my work.

"Well, it seems that Lady Dianna requested you by name." Nancy would say smiling. "She has, has she? May I ask what for?" I'd ask. "She needs someone to tend the orchard on their estate. And your name came into the conversation on several occations." She said.

"Well, it seems like my reputation preseeds me." Maybe there will be a chance meeting with Lady Dianna soon enough.

General Information

Type of Roleplay: General/High Fantasy
Relationship Type: Commoner/Noble
Roleplay Type: Romance/Adventure
Public/Private: I do both. Please contact me with your prefference.
Smut allowed, but RPing takes presidence.
Roleplay Length: Long Term

I need a female RPer for the role of  Lady Dianna Umbridge, a 20 year old noble woman who is in search of companionship. If you would like to add additional details, contact me by posting a comment on this 

3 hours ago, Fredbear said:

Hm i don’t mind trying out that character will you be telling me details on what the character look like or is there anything I can choose if you don’t mind me asking?

Well sure. Here's some detail. First off, I made a mistake in the name. Her name is Lady Jessica Umbridge. I was looking at the wrong OC information sheet.

Here's her background.

She's the 20 year old only daughter of Lord Kathon Umbridge and Lady Milissa Dannatori. As an only child, she was over protected by her parents a lot. As such, she lived a sheltered life. She's shy and aloof. But she's savy in the ways of buisness and her attention to detail is excellent.

As the story begins, she's shy and intraverted. Sometimes her nieve deminor get's her into hot water sometimes. In and around the city. But as the RP progresses, her Nieveity, turns to confidence and an air of adventure takes over. Also she's into adventuring and meeting new people.

But other than that, you can supply the character picture if you wish. I have no boundries. So the skies the limit.

4 hours ago, SeanMallonOfficial said:

Well sure. Here's some detail. First off, I made a mistake in the name. Her name is Lady Jessica Umbridge. I was looking at the wrong OC information sheet.

Here's her background.

She's the 20 year old only daughter of Lord Kathon Umbridge and Lady Milissa Dannatori. As an only child, she was over protected by her parents a lot. As such, she lived a sheltered life. She's shy and aloof. But she's savy in the ways of buisness and her attention to detail is excellent.

As the story begins, she's shy and intraverted. Sometimes her nieve deminor get's her into hot water sometimes. In and around the city. But as the RP progresses, her Nieveity, turns to confidence and an air of adventure takes over. Also she's into adventuring and meeting new people.

But other than that, you can supply the character picture if you wish. I have no boundries. So the skies the limit.

I see gotcha! Well I will figure it out might not do much of a picture but I will do my best to try acting as this character to see how the rp goes ^^ hope to see you later!