The Twisted Therapist

The therapist looked over at the client fidgeting on the couch. The two of them had been working together for quite a while. This particular client had some very dark desires--a longing to rape, torture, and kill cute underage girls. The therapist found it incredibly hot, though of course they hadn't said as much. "Let's get this session started. I have an idea for something different today. It's become clear that trying to suppress your desires hasn't been working for you. I think the key is to let them out. Once you have the opportunity to actually do what you've been longing for, these desires won't trouble you so much." The therapist waited out the client's predictably shocked initial response, then went on. "I have another client--a 14-year-old girl with major depression. She's decided to take her own life. She's written a note to her parents and everything. She's sitting in the back room now--I convinced her to come here so that I could help her ensure that her end would at least be painless." The therapist leaned forward. "But it won't be, will it? Because you're going to give her the death she desires, but not until you've done anything you want to her helpless little teen body. No one will ever know. I'll be here to help you with all of it. Now, are you ready to get started? We shouldn't keep dear little Amy waiting..."

(I'm open to play either the therapist or the client; either way, my character will be male and the other will be female. Feel free to jump in the replies or DM me and get this started!)