LOOKING FOR PARTNERS IN CRIME.

hello there ! i'm a brand new member, looking for people to write some juicy nsfw with !

i write straight nd lgbtq+ pairings. the one thing you must know is that if the pairing is straight, i will always write the woman. this is just what's more comfortable for me. if the ship is gay or lesbian, i just prefer writing the sub / bottom, but that's not always mandatory. i'm open to writing different characters, so long as i'm familiar with them. if i don't know your muse, that's okay ! i can learn through writing with you ! au's and other fun stuff are also welcome, as are crossovers and original characters ! if your character is original, please let me know some basic information about them so i have a basic picture of what your muse is like.

my limits are piss / scat, vore and anything that can cause permanent damage to my muse. mild violence, such as face / ass slaps is totally okay ! underage is already prohibited so i don't need to tell you that you shouldn't suggest it.

my biggest kink is probably tentacles, but let me know what your kinks are and i'll tell you which ones are yay and which ones are nay.

i don't really know what else to add here, so just shoot me a message and we can get plotting. or just jump straight to smut, no biggie !

Edited by Heal Slut
needed to change some info !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up