you can just call me healslut, they / them pronouns only, 26+

i'm just another creative writer, looking to write out their smut muse in a safe place, where i won't be judged for being in the mood for smut and other nsfw roleplays. my writing can range from liners to multipara, depending on how much my partner writes and if i'm in the mood for shorter or longer threads. my interests involve reading, video games, danmei and artwork. yes, i do my own artwork. i was in art school for four years, but had to drop out due to bad mental health. i also like to sing and i'm taking vocal courses for the fourth year in a row. i'm mostly online during mornings, but i will likely be checking in on my phone, when my laptop isn't available. i write male and female muses and have some preferences, but this isn't the place to discuss this.

anyway, that's all about me ! reach out, if you wish. i promise i'm very friendly and very chatty !

Hi there! the names paige. 

female, 18, long dark brown hair and green eyes, fair skin and freckles, fit and slim but curvy figure, 5'6, perky 32D, round ass, thicker thighs. 

kinks: roughness (spanking, hair pulling, etc.), choking, degrading and praising (pretty little slut, needy whore, etc.), edging and teasing

limits: anal, incest, gore, vore, bathroom stuff, underage

Im basically a bratty sub, but will obey if you play your cards right. 

she/her and Pansexual (leaning towards male/male presenting people)

Archived