EcchiDreams Roleplaying Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coldhentai

Help me plz

5 posts in this topic

I just started this site today and I want to talk to people but I just started and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do! Can anyone be nice enough to help me?!?!?!

Well.. You could try talking to people? Seems like a good place to start.

1 person likes this

Say hi in the welcome area, you'll get lots of people to say hi to ya :)

1 person likes this

Also brand new to this site.

Arno's answer is good. Start at the welcome area and look around the forums just replying to peoples' threads. You don't need to have some world changing posts or threads. Just find and reply to threads you think you like.

Honestly some of my replies aren't that amazing, but they get people seeing a new user and they get me feeling comfy in a new site. :3

Pm me if you want to talk. :)

Just as brand new to this site as you are, but you can feel free to talk to me! You can PM me or something at any time. I'm usually online. 

I'm also pretty experienced with one on one RPing so if you want some help with that, you can also look to me for some guidance if you want. 

Welcome to the site! Glad to be a new member along side you! ^_^