Strip club (s)experience [Jenny Summers x Reasoned]

"huhn~huhuuhh~" I quivered under you as you paused briefly to change positions, my thighs shook and pussy throbbed, my breathing was extremely heavy. 

Once you got me how you wanted me you started pounding again, further darkening the red spots at the back of my thighs from you constantly slamming into them. You pulled my hair back lifting me off the couch, just enough so that the camera could see my cock-drunk face, my eyes barely open from my g-spot being rubbed and clit being slapped by your heavy balls. My tits jiggled like bells and my body reverberated with your thrusts. As you spanked my ass, massive red handprints appeared on them, even more punch on my white skin.

Your dick grinded in my insides, poking the air out of my lungs, I wanted to speak and let you know I loved it but I was euphorically pleasured I was incoherent at best, my pussy throbbed and tingled, my heart raced I was going to cum so hard, I never knew just being used as your toy was so addicting, especially in my place of work...

As you grab me into a full nelson, locking your hands on the back of my head, that was it for me. I got fleeting glances at your dick rummaging its way all the way up to my lungs before I lost control. My eyes were the first to go, now fully retreated into the back of my head, my body goes limp, I even began drooling as my mouth was hung open. My lips, hair and head jostled around loosely as you thrusted into me, my tits bouncing up and down as they protruded out due to my heavily arched position. My moans turned into little peeps that were forced out by your cock. Every muscle in my body relaxed except my pussy which tightened around your dick as it squeezed for me to cum, releasing my cream once more, forming a ring a round my pussy and patches of sugar frost on your ebony wood. The ecstasy reached a peak as heat and tingles rushed all over my body, a numbness that followed seemed to let the peak persist for longer than it ever had, it reached new levels when I felt you throb, and finally release your hot cum into my ready womb, filling and coating it, bulging my abdomen. You thrusted till every drop was in me, you pull out and cum comes rushing out. I fall freely, into a face down doggystyle position with my face looking over the edge of the couch, I was barely conscious, but I was still aware of everything, my eyes returned but I could barely keep them open and my breathing was ragged at best.  Cum dripped down from my pussy pooling on the couch between my legs and some even ran down from my clit, to my belly and to between my chest. You rummaged through your pants and pulled out your phone, documenting your experience. Then, you come close and use my mouth one last time, the cum and pussy juice coated tip, entering my limp mouth, I had no objections as you took a violating picture of me, it was worth it...

I heard you laugh and chuckle in your ego-filled celebration, as I slowly but surely came back into my body, the numbness dying down, and the ecstasy retreating. You were probably waiting for me to come to my senses to take me home. After about 15 minutes I managed to get enough strength to lift my head off the couch, I groaned as I did, my inner thighs sore, the back of my thighs and ass cheek stinging with pain, my pussy swollen. I manage to sit up properly on the couch, my hands either side of me lying limp resting, my legs stuck together as I tried to persist through the pain. I looked at you with my head resting on the couch, I let out a soft, "hey~" 

Suddenly, the music seemed to return, the room now suddenly part of the club again....