Strip club (s)experience [Jenny Summers x Reasoned]

I was walking down a street late at night. I recently moved to a new neigborhood in the city, and everything was new, so I decided to take a walk and see what's where. The new job I got working as an IT guy paid well, so I had some spare cash on hand just in case I ran into something fun. I saw a massive pink neon sign as I turned the corner, advertising a gentleman's club. Huh, I've never actually been in any of these before. It's been a while since I had any sort of relationship, so seeing some tits and ass wouldn't hurt. I checked my outfit, and the simple blue button up shirt, with jeans, and walking shoes passed for me as club worthy attire, so I decided to follow the pink light of fun. Suprisingly this wasn't an underground strip club, which I expected it to be for some reason, but oh well, I at least learned something new about these things. The bouncer didn't even ask for an ID as I did look my age, and with the short trimmed beard, and bald head, I couldn't not look like someone in their late 20s. I paid the entry fee, and stepped behind the red courtain, that seperated the reception from the interior. Music hit my ears and flashing lights my eyes, but after I adjusted I was not disappointed. Fine ass ladies danced on poles, tables, and bartenders served drinks, just barely close enough to them, to not get knocked over. The music wasn't anything to write home about, but the sight more than made up for it, and the beat actually did it's job. I bobbed my head to the bead enjoying the vibes. There wasn't a sardines in a can level of crowd, probably because the establishment only recently opened for the day, so I made my way to a dancing lady, and ordered whatever sounded cool enough from the board of thinks. The names were too crazy for me to get, and the ingredients were written in small print, so that was the next best thing. I got a brown liquid in a shot glass, dressed up all fancy, with some ice in it. I downed, what turned out to be whiskey, and enjoyed the show for a while. That is until something walked by my peripheral. I turned on instinct, and the hottest woman I've seen in a looooong time was walking up towards me for some reason. My heart didn't skip a beat, but somethig else started throbbing in my pants. By the time she came up to me I realized she was wearing a similarly revealing outfit as the dancers around me, so I had a guess why she could be coming towards me.

Before you enter

It was a brisk evening in San Angeles. Standing outside the newly opened club, staring at the "STRIPPERS WANTED" sign, I looked like I didn't belong in the area. Wearing jeans, beige stilettos, full sleeve polo neck with a red hand bang and dark glasses, the classy outfit was in sheer contrast to the neighborhood in disarray. I was second-guessing myself. Is it really worth it? Stripping? A chill ran up my spine as I remembered why I needed the money, my landlord was quite scary, and not in a good way. Considering he threatened to kill me when I was a day late on rent, I was afraid of what he might do if I didn't pay the rent at all.

Exhaling to calm myself down, I chose to give up the slef-respect that was holding me back, to save myself. Telling myself lies about having an open mind and that I might enjoy it. In truth, all those men staring at me as I wore a skimpy outfit was not appetizing to say the least. I walk in, the place was dimly lit and had a smoky, party-like ambience. It was quite large, I looked around to find anyone working there as it hadn't opened yet.

I took two steps forward when I heard a voice behind me, "Miss? How may I help you?" I turn around to see a short, stubby man standing. He had an effeminate stance as he awaited my response, I smiled, "Um, I saw that you were hiring and I-" I was interrupted, "Ahh yes yes yes! You would do very well for us, please come into my office to sign the papers..." He turned around and walked, it was happening so fast, I was too much of a people-pleaser to back out now...

As you enter...

It was late, opening time for the club, the music had already started and it sounded muffled like when you go to the bathroom at a party. I was in the stripper changing room, applying the finishing touches of glitter on my eye lids, to match with my outfit. It was skimpy alright, it was strings of chains attached together, it barely covered anything. I put the glitter down and sat there, zoning out. Being suddenly brought back by Roxy, "You're gonna kill it Kitty! Just strut like a slut! WHOOO!" She was nice and confident, a veteran at stripping, evident by how how energetically she strolled out. Kitty, that was my stripper name, it seemed to suit me but I had no idea what to pick. Just do it for the money. I told myself as I opened the door and walked out into the club...

spacer.png  (My top) 

spacer.png (my bottom)

spacer.png (my heels, my toes are unpainted but glossy)

spacer.png (my nails)

I had one job to do today, "remember kitty, you do what the client wants....and be sexy." I nodded along as Mr. Artetta briefed me about the job when I signed the papers, relaying the memory back in my head. 

I spotted my first client, A large brown skinned man, well dressed and gathered, I approached you with a slutty smile and flirtatious look, even though I was nervous. My outfit jingled as I walked, I came up close to you, dangerously close, and looked directly in your eyes without breaking contact, I ask in a soft and seductive tone, "fancy anyone here tonight?" Biting my lip a little...

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

I saw that with every one of your step your ass and breasts lightly jiggle. It was quite mesmerizing. I put on my best pleased expression on my face and replied. "Well you most certainly caught my eye... What would a man around here have to do to get maybe a bit of your time, alone?" I asked. I had some sort of idea, that private dances were a thing, maybe something else too, and since you seemed very much like you aren't gonna suddenly step up the table to give a private show, it was better to ask. After all I hadn't any idea if there was some sort of criteria about private dances. I wanted to act confident and as if this wasn't my first time here to make things les awkward. I also really wanted to feel your body up, knowing this would be probably the best body I can lay my hands on for awhile if not ever. And for the first time ever, I felt like I kind of wanted to get to know the person behind the body too. Perhaps maturity, perhaps not wanting to fuck anything up with a beauty like yourself... 

The music got louder as one of the other girls was announced for a stage show, the crowd cheered. The bass really began to thump, the kind that you could feel in your chest. I felt the brittle shiny chains my outfit was made of crinkle a little. I looked down in surprise and put a hand on my chest to hold in place, taken a back and laughing. I brush it off and with my other hand I pulled you closer by the collars of your shirt and yelled slightly in your ear, sounding arrogant , "That costs extra yunno..." I ran my hand down your bicep and forearm as I let go, looking at you, slightly dough-eyed. I needed the money, it was up to the strippers to decide how much private dances cost. Looking at the man infront of me, poised and confident with the boisterous watch on his wrist, I figured he would have money to spend. 

I was trying my best to hide my inexperience with excessive flirting, inflating my value as much as possible. I was always a good dancer, but I never had to do anything like this. The thought of a private show caused me less discomfort than a public one, helped me see the girls who did the stage shows in a new light, so confident. It made me sort of glad you asked for a private show, relieved even. On the plus side, you didn't look like the type of guy who would 'ask for more.' 

Hearing the stories the other strippers had told me in the changing didn't paint the place in the brightest light. The club got a lot of lonely, ugly men with money who thought of themselves as gods. They flaunted their money to get us to do what they wanted, especially sex work. Some girls here would do it, other wouldn't. As for the club? Whatever kept the doors open was allowed, even though sex work was "officially" against the rules.

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

I felt lust rise in me as you came closer. Thanks to the loud music, your yell still seamed relatively like a whisper, and that got me feeling sort of wild and wanted. Your breasts were so close I couldn’t help but stare before you backed away. It will cost me extra… well the entrance fee was laughably low for such a high class establishment, so I was almost expecting that. Not to mention this is an extra service. I undid my top button on my shrirt. That was not the only thing getting tighter, but that was the only thing I could free at the moment. 

You seemed extremely sensual, your body moved very much under your control, based on what I’ve seen so far. I reached into my pocket. I prepared some bills already freeing them from my wallet. I knew what kind if establishment I entered and looking cool while taking out your money instead of fiddling with your wallet, was preferred. Smoothness may not lead directly to seduction, especially since the women were after my money not feels, but fumbling like a noob, wouldn’t impress anybody either…

I took out a 100, it was folded up, and between my index and middle finger, slid it into the panty’s side. No inappropriate touching, but I had hoped, that maybe if I played the respectful, but confident part, I might even get my dick wet today. 

The lights changed to pink, as I stood up from the barstool putting money under my glass for the drink, as I nodded for you to lead the way, with my hand waved in front of me as a polite, ladies first gesture. I didn’t know how much a 100 get’s me but pulling that out as she mentioned extra, surely would indicate that I was willing to spend more than most to get more than most. I half smiled confidently, seeing if my ‘act’ played out as well as I expected. The music turned off for a second between songs, and that second of anticipation really riled my feelings up. 

• Love 1

My eyes drift to as your long fingers undid your top shirt button, revealing a buff chest. Wow, he's quite big, I thought to myself as your entire stature made itself clear to me. I was so hung up on trying to be flirty that I forgot to notice how built you were. What I presumed to be an XL shirt was filled out by your frame. 

My gaze follows your hand into your pocket for a brief moment, I bring it back to meet your eyes, being careful not to seem desperate for the money, even though I was. 
No wallet? The thought lingering in my head as you take out a fat hundred dollar bill. This doesn't seem like his first time...but it is mine, I have to make it seem like I'm worth his money. I should've known that when I saw him...he looked so at home. You had me fooled...

Holding the bill between your index and middle finger like a cigarette for a good few seconds, made it seem like you were dangling it infront of me, in a "come get it" sort of way. The steadfast, confident smile letting me know you had a lot more than that, a hundred was nothing to you. 

Not leaving my eyes, you lean forward and pull the string of my chain link panties away from my body and stuff it between that and my left hip. That was smooth, I thought, impressed. 

There were no defined rates for private shows, it varied from stripper to stripper, time and the act itself. At least, that's what the manager had told me. I smile coyly at you, in the brief moment that the music stopped to change, I said "That will only get you into the room...come" Letting out the the last syllables of that sentence as I turned away slowly, maintaining eye contact for as long as possible. I walked towards the rooms, making sure to shift my hips side-to-side with every movement of my legs, stepping with my heels just that much harder but still with grace to make my ass jiggle with each step. 

Brushing the red velvet curtains aside, under the bright pink neon sign that read 'PRIVATE', was a long corridor, 5 rooms on each side, the privacy granted only by another set of curtains that draped over the rooms' entrances. Closed curtains meant that the rooms are occupied, open meant it was free, the manager's instructions running through my head as I tried to maintain the facade of the most experienced and expensive stripper. 

thats just great, I thought to myself as I noticed all the rooms were occupied, except that last one. Even though you had done everything right so far, I still kept my reservations about unknown men who came to the strip club. I look back at you with seductive eyes as I walk into the corridor, turning my head away again once I made sure you were following right behind me.  I entered room 10, a large room, lit up by a neon sign with the club's logo; one big red couch situated opposite the entrance and the other perpendicular to it, a side table for drinks at either side of the arm rests for each couch, and a big platform in the middle for the stripper. I waited for you to walk in...

spacer.png(a rough reference for the room xx)

• Love 1

100 to the room? Hot dayumn! If that’s the case she’s definitely one of those kind of strippers. I smiled to myself, and let out whistle in amazement. Thankfully the music blasting into everyone’s ears muffled my sound. As you turned I finally got to get a good look at your ass, and I could already feel my cock throbbing under my pants. If only I could have one good smack at that. 

I followed along just barely out of arm’s reach. Partially to admire all that jiggle, and partially to not instinctively let a full palm grab loose, at an incorrect timing, jeopradizing my provate dance. 

This body swaying from side to side in front of me was a hell of a start to the best dance of my life I’m about to receive. I was prepared to spend quite a sum to uncover it and lay my hands on it. My wallet allowed it, so my dick was taking full control over my actions already. Who knew being a tech nerd would pay off in a way like this eventually. 

As soon as we entered behind the curtain the music got way quieter, and as we passed the closed courtains different songs sounded from each room, also muffled. Huh. No wonder the place looked so well kept. If they had this many provate rooms full, just barely after opening, this place must have some ridiculous yearly turnaround. All the higher my hopes went regarding the quality of the dance I was about to receive. 

I saw you turn around and that look alone practically gmdragged me along the corridor straight to the destination. The last room was quite a thing I had no idea what the other rooms were like, but this looked fancy as hell. Also, no sofa, but instead a chouch  the thing specifically made for multiple people to sit on. I mouthed a silent ‘wow’ of excitement. This for sure will be one of those show that end in fun.

After we got to the room I closed the courtains after us, and looked you dead in your beautiful eyes. “So, just to avoid confusion later, do you allow touch during your shows or only after?” I asked firmly believing - based on my previous assumption about the room - that these were the only two options. As I was saying that, my hand went to my pocket, next to which my lengthy bulge was already showing, pat the pocket twice, just to show it wasn’t yet empty, and then I slid only two of my fingers inside. You could see based on my movements, that I was blindly counting my prepared banknotes, almost as if implying that my next tip, would be based on your answer. However I clearly showed that I took your instructions seriously, that the ‘100 will only get me to the room.

I fluffed up my golden blonde hair by drafting it back with my hands, standing in the middle of the room, looking at you closing the curtain. 

SHIIIK 

The sound of the closing curtains droned out the music to a great degree. You join me on the platform in the centre of the room. Your strong gaze doing more talking than the words that came out of your mouth. Wow he's big on eye contact, in a normal situation, I would blush with butterflies, I could still feel it, but I had to be someone else, most expensive Jenny, most expensive...

Reassuring myself I dumb down the feeling, but your hand goes down into your pocket, my eyes follow. I couldn't decide what bulge to focus on the one in your pocket or....the one in the middle. The familiar sound of flipping notes came from your pocket, there seemed to be plenty. I didn't know whether I was more impressed by the number of notes or the fact that you were smooth enough to count with one hand.

If I kept thinking about that I would break character, I snapped out of it and gave you a sly, flirty smile, putting my hand on your chest and walking you back into the couch slowly, I said with sass "I'll tell you what money man, if you touch me during this dance, I get whatever's in those pockets, if you don't, you get an extra free dance..." your feet hit the couch and you thump down it, keeping my hand on your chest, I bend over, legs completely straight, tits and chains hanging from my chest, I come dangerously close to your ear, and whisper "...and you can touch me all. you. want." I bite my lip and step back, sliding my hand off your chest.

Smiling like I got you where I want, I tell you, "Pick a song, there's an Ipad on your right" Standing with my hands on my tiny waist, weight on one leg, I wait with an arrogant smile on my face, staring at you....

• Love 1

A smile curled on my lips. “Damn. It looks like your body is not the only one with volume.” I said slowly backing up with the gentle push. Quite soft fingers. I wonder if they are also skilled in handling meat too. Time to find out, if my dick or my mind has the greater hold over my body. In any case this will be fun… I thought to myself as I took my obligaroty seat. I admired the great view for as long as it was there. “All right. I’ll hold you to those words.”

I picked up the Ipad but still took a few glances at her body. If her confidence matches her skill this self restraint stuff won’t be a joke. However. If I win, I’ll get the easiest free bang of my life, with the beat chick I’ve seen since high school.

I started scrolling and I found a song that I’ve listened to a lot recently. If she can match the vibe, I’ll be glad to pay out my pocket on this bitch.

• Love 1

I'm standing a few feet away from you as the song starts, I flick my hair back, bending forwards, giving a good tease of my tits dangling behind my chain top, staring into your eyes as I do so. I run my hands up my thighs sensually and turn around, showing you my ass. I stick it out just a little and my hips in a graceful wave, running my hands over my hips, barely touching my ass, and then up above me. I bring them back down, pulling the clear elastic string that held my panties up away, lowering them ever so slightly just to tease you with the top of my ass crack. 

I walk away from you slightly to the middle of the platform, thumbs still toying with the string, I pop and drop to do a full split and then fold one leg in, looking back with a seductive side eye, shaking only my right ass cheek (ref💖).

I spin on the floor, smoothly transitioning to a move where my pussy is facing you, my legs are pulled straight and back, almost like missionary, and I begin twerking like that.

The song ramps up a little, I crawl to right infront of you, my tits dangling between my steps, hidden behind the revealing top. I spin around and sit in a squatted position right infront of you and start flicking each ass cheek up, sometimes together, sometimes on their own, matching to the beat of the song (ref💖). Twerking as it got closer to the beat drop, I stop and get up, back myself up between your manspread legs, I place my hands on your thighs and start moving my my hips sensually again, rolling them, as if teasing you with how well I can ride. As the beat drops, I quickly mount my ass just above your crotch, full splitting my legs over your thighs, my ass popped up and extremely grabbable. I noticed how hard you were and I liked it, it made me feel like I was doing a good job, but I wasn't done. I start twerking, legs in a full split & ass on your crotch, my hands on the edge of the couch for support, tits squeezed between my elbows, matching my shakes to the beat of the music. Let's see if he cant touch me here...I wanna find his limit. 

The fragile and loose chain link bottom I had on my ass, crinkled as I shook it, as if trying to shake it off. I turned my head to the side to give you a satisfied side-eye, lining up my next move. I put my hands on the floor, my torso and tits hanging of the edge, and keeping everything else the same I begin to twerk again, this time once ass cheek at a time (ref💖). I could practically feel your hands hovering over my ass, my vigorous shaking rubbing my lower abdomen against your rock hard dick. I backed up while shaking, giggling as I did so to get your hands to touch my ass, "Come on, I know you want to.... "

As the song began to die down, I put my hands back on the edge of the couch, and brought my feet in, keeping them either side of your hips, and continued twerking, this time adding a little up and down bounce, as if I was riding you, slamming my pussy against your dick, the jink of my chains adding an extra percussion to the music (this but on your lap xx💖). It felt so good for me, almost throwing me off the task at hand, but I manage to dumb that down, slowing the tempo of my bounce and twerk with the song, and stopping as I remained sat on your crotch, looking back smiling mischievously, knowing I felt at least one touch...

I said softly, "Looks like you're gonna have to make it rain..."

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

I place my hands on he back of the chouch laid back and legs apart. I can’t wait to get my first dance. The moves you start out with have my eyes dead set on the jiggles of your ass. I can’t help it. The way you move, and even follow the beat with your jiggles is mesmerizing. It brings me back memories of how I alway imagined I’d be the high school bull, and how I’d get crazy action during university. And while some of thise did happen, I never got to realize my dreem of full on breeding a 10/10 bimbo bitch until she breaks. Not due to the lack of trying. Due to the lack of 10/10s. 

And now this bitch was shaking it as if I was some sort of king she has to give the bestperformance to. If she wants the king’s attention so bad, I’ll show her the di-king of her life. 

My body went on autopilot from my slightly distracted thoughs. My pant’s were like the 300 spartans, it fought a loosing battle, but ever so valiantly. I had to use all my willpower to stop them from grabbing onto your jiggly ass and taking you right here and now. But I managed. Then as you started bouncing on my crotch, I had to grad the chouch with all my might to resist the mightiest slap any ass received in the history of man. 

However there was another thing at play. Every bounce you made in all your positions gave a quite a nudge to my erection, slowly getting more and more loose. I usually tucked it towards my legs, but now it was rotated all the way to my abdomen. More than 60% of it was now out in the open, but since you had your back to me. I just enjoyed my meat slapping against you ass every time you brought it down.

However the last position, the grind with all your chain link appendages got caught in my jean’s button, completely undoing it. Now a flagpole of dark meat was erected in your honor as you ground against it. Primal huffs left my mouth every time. Any by the end of it, precum was leaking on my tip, dripping on your ass. That was quite a noticable contact with your ass. And then you said your request.

“Damn Bitch. You can shake ass for all my money’s worth. But, I inquire you to tudn and say it to the beast you freed. I aint touched nothing. That was all him and you.” I said with a satisfied smile. Yeah. My hand didn’t touch, but emptying one pocket out for this was also worth it. The other one had more than enough to convince her for the second dance. 

I reached for my pocked and pulled out 1K in 100$ bills. I placed said bills, just below the zipper on my pants from where my monster of a cock got free. “He touched, He’s payin. But you better finish up what you started. I kind of need him back in my pants if you want me to leave.” I pulled out two stacks of 1K rubberbanded up, one of 20$ and the other made out of 50$ notes. “But if you got the stamina for that all you can touch round two. I can make it worth your while.” I undid the rubber bands and held the stack in my hand, fanning your face with it, then giving a smack to your ass with it, sending jiggles through your massive booty a things. 

As you told me you didn't touch my ass, my eyesbrows frowned in confusion, almost even making me feel offended.  I turned back and noticed your hands still on the couch, wondering what touched me, then my eyes fixate on it. My eyes widen with shock, I yell "then wha- OH MY GOD!" HE'S FUCKING HUGE, I yelled in my mind as it drooped over my left ass cheek, dripping precum onto it like a faucet. It was so big it looked like a snake, rock hard and throbbing, a true anaconda. It was thick enough that i could place my entire hand around it, and my fingers wouldn't touch. The length? was too daunting to even think about.

Shit, Im gonna have to give him a dance for free, the lost bet entering my mind as I prepared myself for the disappointment of lesser pay. I stay on your lap in the same position as you rummage through your pocket for a stack of 1K, placing the money right under the base of your heavy dick and open zipper. I giggle a little as you tell me your dick touched, so he's paying. Your added on demand of keeping him back into your pants, taking me back a little, I had no idea how to do that, and I KNEW it was against the rules. "you're funny" I said sultrily, preparing to get up, But you reached into your pockets pulling out two thicker stacks, 1K each. "All you can touch" round two...he's gonna take full advantage of me, I thought, as the you undid the rubber bands on one stack. An important decision was about to plague my mind.

TWANG! SNAP!

You flaunt and fan the stack in my face, I look at it almost dough-eyed, the smell of freshly minted notes filling my nostrils as I breathed, it smelt like freedom from that douchebag landlord. That satisfied look on my face was like a brief break in my confident exterior, letting you know that I could be bought, quite easily in fact...

SMACK! 

A light smack on my ass, sealed the deal in my head. The battle in my head that had persisted was now over, the tough decision between graciously admitting defeat, not taking more money and following the club rules to a T, OR giving in for money and submitting my body to you, bending the rules just a little bit, for the dance only, obviously. 

"Of course I got the stamina for round two, that was nothing for me" I said in a bitchy arrogance. With the original 100 dollar bill still stuck between my hips and panty string, I flicked my fair back, and curled my hips up slowly, my left ass cheek riding the underside of your dick, as if licking it. I had my tongue on my upper lip (pic xx) the entire time I did that. I get off your lap and onto the platform,  shaking my head to fix my hair, running my hands through them to make them a little messy and fluffy as I cat-walked onto the platform once again. With the precum patch on my ass cheek, I said, "Touching a client's private parts is against the rules you know. It'd get me fired" I turn around and face you, hands on my waist, standing in the same position as I did just before my first dance. Being purposefully ambiguous and playful, I say "I'm not gonna lay a finger on th-that...thing, what you do with it while I dance? Is none of my business..." The slight stutter as I referred and looked at it, signifying a slight chink in my experienced & confident facade, put a sly smile of your face. I had to change the topic, noticing the smile on you, I said "Pick a song"

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

I was a bit surprised that you haven’t gotten used to seeing dicks this size. Some of my highschool friends live in this area, so they should totally be regulars here. And they were also well endowed as well. 

I noticed you thinking about the options, and I’m glad you choose the fun one. The arrogant way you said that you are ready for round two made my cock twitch in excitement. Exactly the kind if bitch I love to tame. 

When you mention the rule about possibly being fired if I touch the private parts I scoff and give a half smirk. Yeah right… the courtain’s closed, music’s going. The only thing about to be fired is my cum on your back when I blow it out. “None of your business, huh… Don’t worry you won’t need your fingers.” I placed my hand on the base of my cock pressing my crotch down, making the monster BBC in front of you veinier, as the tip was revealed from the foreskin. Quite the piece of dark chocolate showing off all 18 inches. “I’m sure the music alone will be enough to make you understand where my expectations lie…”

I put on the song I referenced and awaited your dance. This time I’m going to take advantage of all the grabs I can get without interrupting the dance. “Oh, a final request.” I say as the music builds up, placing the original 1k of the bet on the table beside me, then flip through the stack of 20s placing it on top. “I’d just looove, if you could slowly undress throughout the dance. For my entertainment of course.” 

• Love 1

The song starts playing, the catchy beat already making me move my body to the tempo. I turn around slowly, throwing up the sign for money, and asking with sass "that'll cost extra big boy" I was aware I may have asked for too much, but I had to try. 

The adlibs of the song made it clear to me what exactly you wanted, I give you a foxy side-eye and smile before starting my dance. Subtle, I thought ironically

With my legs fully straight, I flick my torso forward, folding in on myself like a paper.  Standing with my legs far apart, I run a hand up my left leg as I peer at you from behind it, showing off my flexibility. Bringing my torso back up with an arched back, I flick my hair back, I run my hands all over my body, popping my hips side to side. As the vulgar, insinuative lyrics start, I spread my knees apart with my hands, and lower myself extremely slowly, rotating my hips smoothly in a circular motion as I squatted down. 

Giving you a taste of what you had before, I begin twerking squatted down on the floor, owning it like a queen, throwing it back better than Cardi B. 

🎵YO' DICK BRICK HARD LIKE A MEDAL...🎵 Couldn't be closer to the truth. I didn't dare turn back while performing these complex moves, if I saw that rod stare back at I was bound to be thrown off. As the beat came through with the suggestive lyric, I gracefully transition to a split on the platform, twerking each cheek individually, one after the other, increasing the tempo, slowly but surely. I look back into your eyes, using everything I had to maintain the shy yet sultry expression and not take a cheeky glance at the rod which was sticking straight up. 

🎵I THINK WE SHOULD FUCK UP IN EVERY ZIP CODE...🎵 Elegantly swinging my legs into a new pose, facing away from you, face and tits flat on the ground, legs spread wide and straight, abdomen off the floor giving a view of my tits squashed like pancakes. I twerk like that, flaunting and teasing a view of my beautiful pussy which was barely covered by the type of panties I was wearing. 

As it gets back to the chorus, I sit in a reverse cowgirl position, and twerk. 🎵PUT MY MOUTH ON IT LIKE CPR...🎵 Leaning forward into a doggystyle position again, giving a full view of my pussy and ass shaking, I crawl backwards while twerking, with each step giving at least 5 pops of my hips. I reach your legs and change from the doggy to a squat, coming up slowly while rolling my hips, I put my thumbs under my panty string teasing once again, lowering it slightly more than I did the first time, right infront of you, your view only obstructed by your rod. I swiftly turn around, still provocatively and rhythmically moving my hips and body, I reach a hand to the back of my neck, undo my glittering diamond link top, and let it fall on the floor, revealing a perfect pair of K cup tits, with perfect nipples at the end, not that they were concealed very well before. I shake them right infront of your rod as I stood between your thighs, biting my lip as I did so. As you were stroking your rod, now coated and shiny with precum, you suddenly mouth my left nipple, I look up with my mouth open, peeping out al little moan, I snap back and give you a subtle smack on your head to get you off my nipple.  Before resuming my performance, I said with a subtle frown of disapproval "Nothing sexual! Its against the rules!"

🎵WHO NEED A GYM WHEN YOU GOT DICK TO WORK OUT...🎵 I place my hands on your shoulders and step over your right leg, keeping my knee on the couch just infront of your crotch and my other leg still straight on the floor, I bend over. My face obnoxiously close to your right ear, and my top of my breasts resting on your chest, I shake my ass, my chain panties crinkling as I breathed and giggled in your ear, even my breaths appearing to flirt with you. I give you extremely light licks on your neck to tease you, shaking my ass too close for comfort to your dick, I whisper "you like that? mmm giggle"

🎵I WANT MY FACE TO LOSE WEIGHT SO STROKE MY MOUTH..🎵  I step off your right thigh, turning around once again, showing off and rolling my hips, thumbs under my panty line, I lower it...and lower it...and lower it till I take it off, the original 100 dollar not stuffed in my panties crumpling and falling to the floor. Wearing only my heels and jewelery, I climb backwards onto your lap again, heels either side of your hips and twerk again (this but my legs are on the couch and im holding myself up by your knees), perilously close to your dick, grazing it ever so slightly as I shook it. I was practically shuffling it around with my ass cheek without actually doing so...

🎵UH UH UH UH..🎵 Ending the dance with my special move, I take my hands off your knees and sit up right on your lap and start bouncing up and down while twerking as if I were riding you, timing my bounces with the artist's moans as if it were me. 

FOP FOP FOP my bouncing added another beat to the sound of the room, my ass cheeks clapping against your thighs. I hold my blonder hair in a bunch with one hand, and cup one of my breasts with the other, doing so till the song finished. Finally stopping the bouncing, and twerking again with my hands back on your knees as the song phased out. 

My body glistening with sweat, unsure whether it was because of the dance or the room. Continuing to sit on your lap, lowering my heels back onto the floor I look back at you, "so?"

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

Huh. This already starts out heated. This bitch got talent. I think to myself as I stroke my full length extremely slowly letting all the precum lube it up nicely. I seductively bite my lower lip, like dayumn. That ass is shaking for every single cent. I can’t take my eyes off of the expert movements of your body. I never knew this kind of thing was real. The best strip I’ve seen so far was when I sat in the middle of the girl’s locker and waited for them to nude themselves, before they jumped on my dick. Comlared to that this was lightyears ahead. 

I slowly slid my palms up your thighs as you stepped near me, within arms reach, feeling up your perfect ass, finally able to squeeze them cheeks, and cope a feel at your amazing breasts. This action alone got me throbbing for more. My hands gripped your hips from time to time as if they were welded to them. 

When I saw your breasts get close to my face I couldn’t help myself and mouthed your left nipple with expert tongue technique, for as long as I could. Such a great tactile sensation for my mouth. Not to mention the perk of your nipples. Woohh. Dying for a pinch at them. Then I hear your words, as I reply give a firm reassuring slap on the ass, sending a major wave off jiggles that even showed on your breasts. 

When you straddled me and started twerking I used my thumb to oress my cock forward, getting several soft and very much primal lust inducing smacks from your cheeks. At that point I knew. This bitch will be bred. 

I continued enjoying the show, getting ever more turned on by the bouncing of your hips on mine. At this point my erection was so rock solid it barely even moved when you slammed down on it, never even coming close to touching my abdomen. Throbbing veins all over the thickening cock showed just how well yoi were doing your job. 

During the last part I had my hands on your hips and ass all the time, squeezing, smacking, pulling you down on my lap. 

“So?” You asked. My reply was a satisfied chucke and sigh, followed by a throb that could break concrete at this point. I firmly held onto your hips and stood up, squishing my erection between your cheeks. I lifted you up nearly effortlessly, and suddenly my cock dropped down to a slightly upward angle compared to vertical, as you were straddling it with your back to me. You were only held up by my hands on your hips and my erection, as your toes barely if even reached the ground. Truth be told. You coudln’t tell which lart kf my body was holding the majority of your weight, but a cock thick enough for you to straddle like this… that was all your accomplishment. 

“How about you tell me that yourself?” I asked, as I made a single thrust with my hips between your legs. You could feel the veins on my hard shaft unevenly rubbing against your whole pussy, sliding effortlessly between your legs. Wetness? Precum? Sweat? All of the above? Regardless, the rubbing was smooth and intense. I continued repeating that action after every single word you spoke. Regardless, I leaned in close to your ears to the point you could even feel my breath. “Customer satisfaction is at an all time high. It would be a shame to… let it go down. Don’t you think?”  I asked, with the clear intent of wanting you to take care of my raging boner. I couldn’t wait for the service. Best private dance of my life. 

Edited by Reasoned
  • Love 1

The couch springs complained as you stood up. 

CREAK! 

Feeling the firm and large grip on my waist, your fingers almost toughing because of my slim waist. I was lifted up into the air effortlessly, "Wha-WHOOAAA-HEY!" My voice turning high pitched with the surprise as I'm lifted off your lap, my legs dangling off the floor, crashing into your shins as the swung. You had an amazing and amusing top view of me, struggling to get out. I get occupied with trying to figure out how far I was off the ground, desperately trying to get my toes to feel the ground, unfortunately to no avail. He's treating me like some doll!, I thought to myself, as I try to take your hands off my waist with mine. My expression turned stressed and voice frustrated, "Let me go! What're you~yu~oh~~" I get a little frazzled, I turn my head to the side and try and look behind me just to confirm what I felt. My face instantly relaxing, voice slowing and soothening out sensually, even staggering a little. My hands gave up on freeing myself and now held onto yours for support. . The warm, throbbing, hot pussy pleaser stuffed between my cheeks, its veiny texture making its presence known on my smooth well kept skin. Why is it feeling this good? my face instantly relaxing, voice slowing and soothening out sensually, even staggering a little. I found it difficult to comprehend why it felt this absurdly good, I was never the type of woman to let guys treat me like this, let alone a stranger at a strip club.

For the first time this night, my facade of the experienced, expensive and confident stripper came crashing down. Your rod between my cheeks making me forget who I was and what I was doing for a brief moment, before I could muster up the sensibility to look up at you and ask, "wha-what're you doing~~" my voice fizzling out, as I look up at you, confused and ever so slightly cross eyed, my blonde hair drooping over your abs and cock as I thought, fuck, maybe I did too much...

All get back is a devilish smile. Momentarily, I feel your dick leave my cheeks, Is-is he putting me down? Was he just teasing me? I couldn't have been more naive, I feel the force with which it comes between thighs, and yet with such ease, almost as if it were lubed up with somethinng. Each vein assaulting my pussy lips and clit as it came battering through, making it tingle just a little too much for comfort, forcing a little gasp out of me, "hunh!". My eyes widen looking up at you and mouth pops open to let the gasp out. The thrust ending with a FOP! sound as your abdonmen crashed ino my ass, squashing my cheeks, jerking my body. 

I'm fucked! I'm gonna get fired on the first da- oh~oh my god!, my thoughts interrupted by you starting to move your hips back and fourth, sleekly and slowly, giving yourself a thigh job using me. My pussy exposing more about myself than I wanted to, my pussy lips kissed your dick as it grinded, leaving little marks of pussy juice. My left eyelid fluttered a little as my eyes roll back slightly for a brief moment. I didn't dare look down at what was happening below, but I couldn't entertain that as you come close to my ear. One of my hands inadvertently going up to grab and rub the back of your neck and hair. Your raspy and heavy breath running down my cheek and neck, “Customer satisfaction is at an all time high. It would be a shame to… let it go down. Don’t you think?” 

I was so torn, get fucked by him or the club. You were right, it would be a shame to let this go down. But I could still get away with this, even though every sense and fibre in my body wanted for it to happen right here and now, this was excusable by the thinnest of margins. Somehow, gathering up the brain capacity to come up with something, I whisper shakingly, "just take me home, please." I meant the please as well. From having to throw money at me just to get me to be in the same room with you to now me barely even being able to beg you to take me home...

• Love 1

Such cute faces you were making while I was rubbing against you. I was confident I had you under my charm, and whatever you were saying from this point on was just a feeble attempt of you mind figting against the uges of your body. Soon enough I’ll go and break that to. 

“And who’s gonna put the monster back in my pants then? I can’t possibly leave like this.” I continued teasing you between thrusts. There was really no was of containing my dick once it gets hard like this. “But don’t worry you can help me out anyway. I won’t tell.” I said then gave a long sensual lick to your neck, all the way to your ears, giving you quite a gentle sensation compared to the rough grinding my dick was doing to you. 

I then grabbed you harder again, and turned you around 180 degrees, now you were facing me, with your breasts squishing against my body. My cock was squished between us, and the tip was almost poking iut between your breasts. I gave you a long and passionate kiss, exploring every part of your mouth with my tongue, this in of itself was quite arousing to me, and eventually I broke away. 

“Warmup over. ‘Bout time you put that lovely mouth to work.” I gently circled your pefrect lips with my thumb. They were nice and soft. Then after giving you an intensely seductive look, I again grabbed your hips, and turned you upside down into a standing 69. I grabbed onto both your ass cheeks with my full palms, holding you up, as I cane face to face with your beautiful pink, dripping pussy. You legs were spread wide open still from the swing that turned you around, so I took the opportunity and pulled your pussy closer to my mouth. 

My cock was throbbing with anticipation, as I began licking your clit, and eating you out, sometimes kissing around the juicy lips, and even your inner thigh, sometimes going in as deep as I reached with my tongue. I started out slowly and gently but soon began to go more and more intense with it. 

• Love 1

"mmmm!" I bit my lip as I tried to not let my high pitched moans escape. I'm not a whore, I'm a stripper! Trying to self-talk myself into resisting was useless, I wasn't worried about you telling. The manager in his tour mentioned that there are cameras all around, I didn't know if there were any in the private rooms, but there must be to monitor what goes on in here...

I felt your coarse tongue lick my neck, it felt amazing, my mouth gaping open to let you know how I felt. "please please please~" I said under my breath, whether I was begging for something more or wanting you to let me go, even I didn't know, I just...said it. 

I gasp as I get turned around, I place my hands on your traps. You flex your cock upward so that its stuffed between us as you press me into you by my waist. The heat between us I could feel in my tits and every other part of my skin that was pressed up against you. I could feel your cock throbbing as it ran all the way up from my abdomen to between my tits, the tip sticking out within licking distance of my tongue. A tingling sensation in my chest screaming and begging you to use my tits for a titjob. I bite my lip again as I face you, struggling to maintain eye contact as I blush with red cheeks. 

"MM!" I'm taken a little by surprise as you kiss me, instantly putting your tongue in my mouth. My eyes slowly close as I accept the kiss and wrap my arms around your neck, trying to compliment your tongue with mine in a dance, but truth be told my tongue was getting man handled just like I was, as your tongue explored every inch of my mouth. The pucker sound at the end of a kiss as you pull away, followed up by me panting a little due to the intensity, our eyes meet for a brief second. Oh fuck... I thought, as I could tell by the look in your seductive eyes that you were about to do something more. I tensed up in anticipation. 

"AAH!" I let out a high pitched scream as I'm flipped around by my waist. In the brief moment my body was separated from yours, your rod falls down, sticking out straight now. I'm finally confronted with its intimidating presence, a sultry and weak "oh my god" leaves my mouth as I stare at it in awe, with my blonde hair dangling over it. Your hands grip my ass to cheeks to hoist me up, offering up my wet, tight and pink pussy on a platter to you. My legs fell into a full split by their own weight. I rested my hands on the sides of your thighs as my tits were now squashed onto your middle abs. You were so big that my mouth didn't reach your dick, but I could tilt it up to make it reach my mouth...it was up to me now. 

Continuing to admire your dick, I contemplated what to do, give in fully or continue to resist despite my body exposing me. An idea entered my mind, a slightly delusional one, perhaps I was just coping, maybe if I just suck him off he might let me go? I gasp again and my legs flinch and find their resting place on your traps, you sure loved your surprises...

Deep roaring moans emanated in the room, with kissing and licking sounds. Your heavy and thick tongue was having its time with my pussy. Is anything on this guy small???? I thought as I wheezed and moaned "huh!-huh!- ooooh~~fuck!" Eating me out like I was your first meal of the day, making my inner thigh shake and twitch as tingling sensation radiated through my abdomen. Turning my head up slightly, I say in the midst of my moans, gritting my teeth with frustration, muffling the words, symbolizing my confident facade's last words before it was finally forced out of me "oh fuhhk - you better-you better pay me well for this auunhgh!" 

I look at your dick again, fuck it. I grab it just under the tip with both my hands, putting my trust in the firm grip you had on my ass cheeks. My fingers not wrapping around it due to its girth, I close my eyes, I tilt it up to my mouth, opening it as much as I could and wrap my lips around the tip, and suck, retreating my hands back to the sides of your monstrous thighs. The taste was nothing like I'd felt before, the meaty and salty flavour almost addictive, and the precum coating my tongue as I began moving my head up and down, twisting slightly. My cheeks indented as I sucked on it hard, slightly increasing the pace with every bob of my head, getting just past the tip before it hit the back of my throat. Its so big...

"Mmmm!" my expression turns into a bit of a frown as you begin tongue fucking me, letting out a muffled high pitched with your dick in my mouth. His tongue feels as big as a normal dick! It became a struggle to suck after that as it became hard to focus, but I tried anyway. More spit accumulated on your dick, bubbling and dripping down as I moved my head, some of it sticking and flowing down my face, as I continued to let out muffled moans...

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

Noticing your twitches and moans of pleasure, I intensifly my loving furhter, I tongue fuck your pussy to my hearts content, then let it rest for a bit as I lick your labia and clit, then sucking on them for a bit. My cock is throbbing hard already, when I hear your words. I don't give them any though, as I continue eating you out. After all regardless what you say, I get what I want. 

At last I feel you reaching and grabbing onto my cock. I squeeze on your ass to signal that you can go to town on the beast, I'll do all the holding you'll need. When your soft lips made touch with my tip I felt a large throb in my cock, as it delivered quite a bit of precum into your mouth. The sensation of your stretched lips around my tip as it slides in, and the gentle fumbling of your tongue, trying to make space was like heaven. Had this bitch not teased me to high heaven already, this would get me hard instantly. 

I could feel your support returning to my thighs, then your head started bobbing. Ahhh... such pleasant sensations. But I wasn't lacking either, continuing the war my tongue was waging on your lady parts intesnely. I could feel you picking up the pace too, having my tip finally hitting the back of your throat. I thought to myself 'Warm up's done...' But you never pushed past it. I let it go on for a while, after all it felt pleasant, and this seemingly was your first time handling a cock like mine. But deep down I knew that your body was build for big black cocks, so I couldn't let the talent go to waste. I felt that your throat was slowly softening and upening up, yet you didn't do anything. 'This bitch is scared. For real? Well then...' I thought to myself as I pulled away from your pussy, with sticky strands of our mixed fluids desperately tying to pull me back. 

I walked over to the side of the chouch, and slowly let you down onto your back. I keep one hand on your crotch, rubbing my finger on your clit in a varying vibration like pattern. My free hand pulls my cock out of your mouth with an audible POP! Then I slap your face with it a bit and rub  my tip all over your juicy lips. "You've never sucked balck dick before, have you?" I ask the rethorical question. "I'll help you live up to my expectations. By the end you'll love this dark chocolate more than air." I give you a dangerous smirk, as I press my fingers on your jaws opening your mouth as wide as it goes. Then slowly refusing all your resisting I slide my cock all the way balls deep into your mouth"Oooohhh Fuuuuuck!" I exclaim in pleasure, as I feel your throat giving in, and softening up, while I feel the tight slippery invitation to push further. 

Once I reach balls deep I  know for a fact I'm not lasting more than a minute with this talent of a fuckhole. I pull out until only the tip is left and give a gentle pet to your face as if saying 'everything will be all right.' Then I push it back and slowly start thrusting, eventually picking up the pace until I go from in and nearly out several times in a second. I love seeing the fat bulge travelling down until your collar bone, ducking under it and coming back out. I can't hold it in any longer so I pick up the pace with my fingers, and fuck you fiercely, until the last few seconds. I hold it in cumming straight into your throat, then pull it out, to leave soime glazing for your face and chest. I pant a bit as I let my cock rest on your chest. Then I turn and slowly make my way towards your back side, slipping in a few fingers to feel if you are ready for round two yet, or need more breaking in...

• Love 1

Licking and eating out my pussy sent hot flashes up and down my body. As my thighs rested on your traps, you could feel the tremble occasionally, complimenting you for your work. I force my head down on your cock, trying my level best to open my throat up to take more in. Its to big!! I think as I go back to sucking your dick normally. My repeated failed attempts meant my face was a mess, spit dangled and and coated the entirety of my face, a little bubble-y spot settiling itself in my eye, smearing my make-up, but I didn't care, I was loving the feeling of this massive dick in my throat...

You stop licking my pussy, I complain with your dick in my mouth, "MM!" but I dont stop slurping on it, it was more like a I couldn't stop...

You walk with me still in that position, I continued sucking, but had to slow down as i started to feel dizzy. Being upside down like that and then suddenly being moved didn't do the best for my head. Regardless, I kept your dick in my mouth. You go over to the side of the couch, and gently lay me down on my back, my neck resting on the arm rest. My legs spread, my right leg bent and half off the edge of the couch, my left leg hung over the back rest. My tits squash a little bit under their own weight and move around like jello as you adjusted me. I wrap my hands around your legs, grabbing your massive calves and try to pull you closer to me. It makes you chuckle to see how eager I am for more...

The tingling sensation got me closer to cumming that I thought it would, you were just doing it sow well. I squirmed as your pulled out, popping my mouth in the process. I took a well-deserved couple of breaths as my blonde hair flowed down onto the floor. 

Smack smack! I love the slapping, and I was surprised I did, I never liked this degrading treatment before but I felt my pussy ooze when you did it. I pouted my lips for your as you rubbed it all over my face, cleaning your spit off on me, making a couple of strands of my hair stick to my face. I nod in agreement very subtly as you continue to rub my face with it,  the truth was, I already wanted it more than I wanted to breathe, and my wish was about to be granted. 

You hook my lower jaw pulling it open, and I stick my tongue out as I see the underside of your hips and huge balls dangle as they moved closer to me. I felt the lovely chocolate tip enter my mouth, I closed my lips instantly but my tongue was stuck out, the little pink extending onto your shaft as all the space in my mouth was occupied by dick.

"AA-mm-GAWK-gag!-GLUG mmm"

All the noises stopped once you blocked my air ways. You meet some resistance again but force your way through, my nails dug into your calves to cope and my eyes widened as you reached new depths. Once you reached down my neck I felt my throat bulge and open up, your dick visible through my neck. It felt so good, being fed dick rather than air, choking on it, that my rolled slightly and my eye lids fluttered. I tugged on your calves, wanting more, wanting you deeper. My back arched as my body convulsed, trying to force you out but it felt like a welcome squeeze on your dick as you just had a couple of inches left outside my mouth, I felt like you were gonna reach my stomach, but you were definitely below my rib cage. You grunt in appreciation as you give the remaining 5 inches to me, your balls booping my nose. With your entire rod in me, warm and throbbing like a separate heartbeat, it felt like it completed me, it felt like you were gonna touch my belly button from the inside and that made my pussy dripping wet. 

You pull out slowly, watching it through my skin, I feel it rummage its way back through me, making way for itself, glazed with my spit and shining under the rooms lights. I moan in approval "mmm!" and with only your tip in my mouth I was able to sneak a little air in through my nose, knowing I wasn't gonna get any for some time. You push back in, this time going back in easier having broken your new doll in. Your balls kiss my nose as I gag when you reach my stomach, making it crunch. I felt your dick throb, you were close, but so was I as you increased the pace with your fingers. My legs shifted as I came close to cumming, my face tense at first because of my throat being ruined was now relaxing as the tingling sensation radiated through my body, just before it peaked, I felt your dick throb and rumble a little, then pulse, as it released its load into the rightful place, straight in my stomach, filling it to the brim. Fully satisfied my eyes rolled and thighs shook, my hands let go of your calves, as a flush of dopamine and oxytocin washed over my body. You stop with your fingers and pull out while still pulsing, cum splashes out of my mouth and onto my face, I gasp for air, but my eyes still hadn't come back. Dropping the last of your cum on my face and chest, you watch me pant for air, come back into my senses from the intense orgasm, walking around to my pussy. It was soaking wet when you felt it, as soon as your fingers touched it, I let out a little whimper I wanted them in me, I wanted YOU in me...

• Love 1

I panted, and smiled, showing off mycontrasting white teeth, compared to mydarker complexion. You were so quick to cave in to desire. I loved that. Almost as if I had an ownership over you now. Well that was possibly the case in a mental regard. I waited for you to recollect yourself, and as I heard your little whimper of joy from me touching your clit. I knew it was go time. I hadn't fully recovered yet, but I really wanted to go again already. My cock was half erect due to the intense pleasure and tension leaving it already, but your naked creamed up beauty was still fueling my lust towards you. As I recovered a bit i started fingering you. Slowly at first, paying attention to your sensitive spots, carefully teasing them to their peak before moving on. I wanted my first thrust in to make you squirt and loose your mind, and i did everything in my skillset to make that happen. 

I reached towards your face, and stuck my thumb in your mouth, playing with your lips and tongue, teasing you. Double the imputs usually lead to exponential results, as far as my experience went. So I made sure to make you feel like you belonged to me, and to get every aspect of your body under my control. Your breathing, your senses, your mind, and your orgasms. 

Once I deemed you fit to fuck, based on your squirms, and lustful looks, I teased no longer. I kneeled on the chouch with one leg, and used my hand to position my cock near your entrance. You looked super tight, as if the fit was impossible, but as always, I knew how bitches' bodies worked. They looked impossible to fuck, yet they accepted everything I had to give with gracious tightness, and seemingly infinite stretch, just after working them up a little. And I was about to mess up this 10/10 bitch, real good. 

I thrusted forward, my cock bent a bit as it wasn't 100% hard just yet, and it met a lot of resistance from your thight pussy, combined with my forceful push inside. But it slowly made way, my hardening an thickening cock forced you open uintil I was half way in, leaving a considerable bulge on your stomach already. I pulled back. "Yeah. You are tight as fuck. Just the way I like it." I grinned, as I greabbed roughly onto both of your tits, pinching your nipples between the joings of my fingers roughly, as I thrusted with all my hip strength. There was no resistance capable of stopping this penetration, as my throbbing cock finally getained all it's vigor, going bals deep.

I felt your ribcage's inside rubbing against my tip as I let out a satisfied moan. "Uuuuhhhhh! Yeah." I excalimed I felt everal things tightening around me, particularly near the half way point of my cock, where your cervix's opening was currently at, being stretched out as I went straight for the womb. Fuck yeah. That's exactly what I was looking for. I bet she's never been penetrated like this. I looked down a your facial expresion, trying to see how you'd take the balls deep experience, knowing that what I'm about to do will make you question if real birth control truly exists. 

• Love 1

Hearing my whimper you pull me closer to you so that my isn't hanging off the couch armrest but resting on it. I look at you dough-eyed, with a messy face, lips slightly pouting, the expression of a true sub. I held grabbed onto the sides of my tits as you inserted your fingers in me, feeling how wet I was. I tilt my head back biting my lip, noticing how your fingers felt like average dicks, you curled your fingers inside me, touching my top wall, getting my g-spot ready.

You take your thumb and hook it on my lower lip, bringing my head back to look at you, with my eyes closed I swirl my tongue around your thumb as you played with my mouth, sucking on it when I could. I looked at you coy, as you kneeled down on the couch, you plopped the head of your penis on top of my pussy, even half-erect its width was more than what I had to offer from thigh-thigh. I looked into your eyes and shook my head, laughing nervously, "Its not going to fit..."

Giving me nothig but a confident smile, you line it up with my dripping pussy, and push. My mouth pops open and I frown as it expands my pussy hole, more and more, I begin panting my ribcage moving up and down. I take my right hand off my tit and keep it on your lower abs, pushing back ever so slightly. With a squelch, your tip moves in and my pussy embraces it, I let out a shaky, "ohhh~ohh my god" scratching your lower ab with my right hand and grabbing my left tit hard with my other. It was so beg it was putting pressure on my inner thighs and hips, you moved in slowly, my cervix stretching to its limits, half way in it rubbed against spots I didn't know existed in a woman's body. The bulge reached an inch above my belly button, I look down at it in awe before looking at you. You pull back, your dick glazed with my wetness. I felt it harden as it forced its way into me, I was not expecting you to shove the whole thing in me, seeing me struggle like that, I thought you pulled back to fuck me with half of it, I was wrong....

You take my hand off your lower abs and return it back to my tit, placing yours on top of mine and pressing down hard, sagging my back into the couch, locking me in place to make sure I didn't get railed off the couch, how kind. I let out a little whimper as I kept panting, my face tense riddled with anticipation. 

WHAM! You shove the entire thing in me, I let out a loud broken gasp as it pushed against my diaphragm, my eye lids fluttered as it reached so deep in me it almost knocked me unconscious, my thighs shuddered with the sensation. The feeling was so new, yet so good, it made me a little woozy delirious and shaky, your dick got harder, and slightly wider. I was going to be fucked senseless...

It made me forget where we were, what I was doing and what the consequences would be, my mind was fully occupied with you. 

In the CCTV Room

The guard sat there with his legs resting on the table. He was eating when he noticed the event in room 10, the camera recording from the top left corner of the room, opposite the couch we were on, facing you. Rather than report it, he nonchalantly pressed record, and said, "This will do well on PornHub..."

Edited by Jenny Summers
  • Love 1

I see you nearly being knocked inconscious, by the force of the penetration. I revel in the moment. It's been so long since someone took my dick like that, I should have focused more on girls during the past few years... This is even more fun than I remember. I started thrusting first slowly, then building up speed with every push, I kept trying to go further and further, making my balls slap hard against your crotch, as I penetrated your womb again and again. 

I bega to pant slightly from how hard I was excerting myself, railing you like my life depended on it. I admire the great body you posess with my hands, groping you all over, while always using one had to keep you from flying off of my dick after the deep thrusts. Eventually I settle on holding your ankle's beding me, and literally pulling you onto my cock, with every single back and forth of my hips. I can feel the pleasure bulding up in me, as your soft tight insides rub against my rock hard erection, perfectly lubricated. By this point the bulge on your stomach is moving so fast, it was hard to see the exact location. Your juices were flying everywhere, as the impacts you received splashed the natural lubricant of your body all over the chouch and us, mixing with our sweat. 

Your moans were music to my ears, making me keep going on, and on. However eventually I wanted to change things up a bit more. I didn't even think for a second, that you could move, so I just pulled out, and since your legs were already locked within my palms, I just flipped you over and closed your legs, gettign a perfect view of that bubble butt, that was still jiggling from the turn over. I positon myself over you in a pushup positon, adjusting my tip to be at your now, even tighter pussy entrance, and slam into you. I press your face and ass into the chouch with my whole bodyweight as I place my hands above them, full palming both face and ass cheeks. My pleasure increses several fold, as the chouch through your skin now presses against the stomach bulge, with our combined bodyweight, making me truly rearrange your organs. 

I keep up the good pace, pulling out until only the tip is in, and push it back in, balls deep. I feel like I'm doing the worlds best work out due to the combination of pleasure and physical excertion. Thankfully I have stamina to keep going hard for several minutes, due to me being an expert bitch breaker, and having nutted relatively recently straight into your stomach. At this point I don't even know how you still have any fluids within you because I'm pretty sure you sweat, and dripped more from your pussy alone than what a person drinks in a week. I admire your body's endurance, and I feel compelled to disregard your well being more and more, as my mind is already overtaken by the carnal desire to breed you and shoot my seed as deep within you as possible. But I still hold on. There is much more of you to be fucked. Much harder too. 

Edited by Reasoned
  • Love 1

FOP-FOP-FOP-FOP-FOP-FOP-FOP

Your fast thrusts were too much for me to take. The constant slamming of your abdomen onto my clit sent tingling radiating through my body. My moans got more and more incoherent, eventually stopping even though my mouth seemed to have been stuck open and my eyes slammed shut. 

I still manage to find the control to keep my hands over my mouth, having to dig really deep to find enough mental wherewithal to lift my hands to my mouth, my mind completely taken over by pleasure. I wasn't covering my mouth to muffle my moans, there weren't any just huffs of air, I covered my mouth because I was in shock. Your cocks veins got thicker, I could feel it, thats how tight my pussy was and thats how sensitive my inside walls had become. Your massive hand grabs onto my left ankle, the one that was hanging on the cough back rest, and the hand pushing down on my chest to make sure I took the full brunt. 

My thighs shook, my pussy got tighter and wetter as my kegel muscles contracted, but the rest of my body relaxed, jostling even more loosely as you pounded it to me. That's when you found out I was a creamer, white frosty pussy juice coated your dick in small patches, looking like sugar frost on dark chocolate.

You didn't give a shit as I was shuddering under you, my shaky breaths and whimpers of no concern, it was just more validation. You pull out and I frown in pain, still with my eyes closed. I exclaim as you turn my around by my hips, my tits squashed against couch, so big that they're visible bulging out from the sides of my ribcage. You were moving fast like you didn't want to even take the time to change positions. I lay on the right side of my face, my hands either side, panting and eyes still closed, my body glistening in sweat and exhausted from the ordeal of the pounding and the intense orgasm that followed. You move my legs together, I can feel the heat radiating from my thighs, my feel pointed downwards and resting the top of my ankles on the couch because of my heels, getting me into a nice prone bone position.

You take my hands and hold them against my lower back, as if arresting me. With one hand you're able to get a death drip on both my wrists, my left hand on top of the other, I curl my fingers to hold your hand for your dear life. "P-please, slo-AUUUH!!!" My weak pleading interrupted and turned into a light shriek by you ramming your cock into my pussy again, with a loud clap sound to accompany it. My ass and thighs jiggled in sympathy as you didn't even seem to thrust, just drop your weight, resulting in my entire body wanting to move forward. Up until this point my eyes were close, but they were forced wide open by the sensation of your cock plunging deeper into me, which I naively thought wasn't possible. Your dick bulged through me again, but further up my rib cage and down into the couch, as if wanting to pierce through me. You thrust a second time, I moan loudly again, "UHHH!!" another loud clap emanating. 

You started making your thrusts rhythmic increasing the tempo, filling the room with clapping sound, my moans followed rhythmically, but this time I wasn't doing it on purpose, they were being punched out of me from the inside, "HUNH! UNH! OH! FUCK!". My eyes wide open and my face riddled with a surprised and shocked expression as I tried to take you in this position that hurt more. But I liked the pain, and the entire shaft of your dick grinded against my top vaginal wall, constantly simulating my g-spot, I was in trouble...

CLAP--CLAP--CLAP--CLAP--CLAP--CLAP

• Love 1

"Ohhh shit! You have a killer pussy bitch!" I complimented, as I kept pounding and holding your down. Your white suff definitely complemented my black stuff quite well. I loved the sight. The feeling of your insides wrapping around my cock, tightnening, releasing, rubbing were the real deal. I felt myself wanting to give into creapieing you more and more. My cock started throbbing like crazy. I paused for a bit, and opened your legs up, by grabbing them under the knee, and pulling up, towards your abdomen, stopping when your thighs, were about hip level. After I folded you in the bent knee split pisiton, I held onto your hips and got back to thrusting, full blast. I could feel my balls, slapping your clit after every push, and the same wetness lubricating my dick, sticking my sack to your crotch. 

I again move my hand, this time using one to pull your hip up, as I get into a more kneeling positon, and using my other hand to grab onto your hair, pulling your head back. It brought me great pleasure as I felt your body forcefully trying to bend my cock downwards, while my erection resisted trying to level out your back instead. However because of my hips slamming yours forwards, while pulling your head back by your hair, your back kept the arch, as my dick rummadeg through your insides stretching your pussy almost up to your lung. I wans panting more frequently and deeper, as the pleasure inside my built up. 

I was fucking you rough in doggy stlye using you like a toy. At this point as I looked up I saw we were being watched from a camera above the door we entered through. I flash a grin, and decide to give them the show they deserve. Now determined to blow your back out, I pulled on your hair, to the point your chest was just lifted off the chouch, while periodically slapping your ass with suck power, it left darkening red marks all over your cheeks, complementing the redness your pussy showed from the pounding I gave it.

Determined to get some more of your frosting, I was gathering every ounce of willpower I had to keep going this rough for this long, My cock felt like it was about to explode already, but I kept up the intensity. My balls were full, even beyond what any amount of birth control could handle, and the veins poping up on in showed that. Overtaken by bling lust, I locked your upper body into a full nelson, letting your tits fly and jiggle as I laid into you. My cock was bulging out your stomach far forward, as there was no way it could be even bent anymore, it just slit in the direction I was thrusting it. Your arching back let me cushion my powerful thrusts with your ass, not slamming out pelvises together, as if that would have been the case, at least one of them would already be shattered to pieces. 

Over the course of the last several minutesI was feeling like I was 20 again, No limits, No holding back, just impregnating bitches left and right as they deserced it. I wanted more of this. Whoever you are, I wanted that pussy on speed dial. If I had vigor and motivation like this throughout the week, my work would be done in seconds just to fuck you for the rest of the day. 

I pushed in as deep as physically possible, letting loose all my baby batter straight into your womb, immediately filling it up. Every couple of pumps I'd thrust harshly again and again, until I felt fully drained. I was on a high, that I've been missing for a while now. I kept your body, upright, and got back to thrusty hard, spraying my cum all over the chouch, until I felt my blood slowly leaving my cock. Those thrusts foaming up your pussy, felt the best with my highly sensitive cock. I pulled out and pushed your body forward, having your ass face up. I reached around for my pants, and pulled out my phone, commemorating the 11/10 experience, then I walked forward to where your face laid, opened your mouth and placed my tip inside, as the whole shaft was covered in cum and your juices, mostly flaccind by now. I took another picture for the collection, then turned ariound to the camera, bumping my chest twice with closed fist and throwing a peace sign. "I hope the homie watching had a blact too. I know I did." I joked, then got to cleaning myself with some tissues, in order to be able to get dressed properly. 

• Love 1