Public Orgy

I’m not interested in DMing. Let’s just roleplay within this topic. 

My preferences, heavy licking, groping, humping, forced/rape, NTR, tentacles. 

No scat, death, or blood.

Be as detailed or vague as you want. Reply to the latest comment only. 

~*~*~

A large spacious hotel suite is furnished with at least four king beds and decorated with toys and accessories from top to bottom. I pick a nice smooth vibrator and make myself comfortable in one of the beds. I lay the tip of the vibrator against my clit, turning on the lowest setting. As I tease myself I daydream about who my first partner will be. Soft moans escape my lips as my free hand finds its way to my nipples, tickling and pinching them. I dream of sucking on a hot, veiny, throbbing cock, and feeling it pulse in my throat. The thought alone has my cunt drilling down my thighs… 

Edited by InceLover

@InceLover (A'ight, I'll bite. Could use a general appearance tho)

Neil was a man in his twenties. Fair-skinned, short black hair and amber eyes with an average but toned build. A new and unique love hotel opened up in the city and his... outgoing friend wanted someone to go there with a companion, and Neil was that companion. The friend already found a room and a female acquaintance, leaving Neil to have no choice but to go with this 'surprise room' that this sensual hotel offered.

He opened the door to the room only to find a woman already there, 'playing' with herself with a toy. The woman was stark naked while Neil was the opposite, dressed in a black jacket, a white shirt underneath and a pair of jeans. "Am... I interrupting something?" He wondered if this was the 'surprise' part in the 'surprise room', but he didn't want to assume.

Neil enjoyed the unexpected sight, though. His buddy down under already responding to the view.