Hey babes!

Hi! I’m Angel, I use any pronouns and I would love to have you as a role play partner. I am new to this site, (having moved off of Reddit) but I’m definitely not new to role play. I have about two years of writing experience under my belt and can be as long and eloquent or as short and sweet as you want! My kinks are extremely open, so feel free to send any ideas you might have. Here are some facts about me!

I have three cats and love them all equally,

I love to build worlds and characters,

I am pansexual!

I love fantasy plots, whether it’s medieval magic, space age sci fi or any other creative fiction, I thrive in worlds that are fantastical.

I don’t particularly care for fandom rps especially if I’m not familiar with the fandom. That being said, fandom rps where we make OCs that fit within the world have been some of my favorite role plays that I’ve done. Again, world building is one of my favorite activities, so coming up with something from scratch will always be preferred.

If you like what you’re reading, send me a chat already! I’ll be waiting😘

• Like 3
  • Woohoo 1

10 hours ago, YelloweyeOfHim said:

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Reddit has a rp/erp community?

Yes it does! It has a couple actually. I heard from a friend that this site is better for finding partners, (a lot of the partners I had on Reddit were trolls)

• Like 1