Elysium's Embrace: Boy Love in the Underworld

Elysium's Embrace: Boy Love in the Underworld

My reply length: 200-300 words
My Literacy: High
My preferred character build: Twink
My preferred position: Bottom
My preferred character age: Ageless, they're Gods after all.
Preferred partner reply length: 200-300 words

Preferred partner reply length: 200-300 words
Preferred partner Literacy: High
Preferred partner character build: Muscular and tall
Preferred partner position: Top
Preferred partner character age: Ageless, they're Gods after all.

Note: I'm happy to play either the Olympians or Hypnos, so the character build and position are interchangeable, I'm also open to other boy love pairings for other roleplays, this is just the pairing for the one I've got for you today!

w9R6jX0.jpeg 

Heyo, I'm New Here (but I've actually been here quite a while). I love creative writing, roleplay and smutty scenes especially boy love but I've never really written existing characters in existing worlds. Generally, I write OC's against partners OC's in either custom worlds or borrowing settings. But for the first time, after getting very into Hades last year, I'd like to give it a shot!

Specifically, I'd love to write bottom Hypnos x pretty much any male Olympian or character (except those related to him, no Thanatos x Hypnos although I'd be open to a Thanatos x Zagreus even though it's a relatively common pairing). I don't currently have a grand narrative with plot, character development and twists, I'd just like to do some simple light and fun scenes to explore our compatibility as writers, maybe we find a spark and decide to write more or take it in a different direction, or just have a number of short fun scenes of Hypnos getting passed around Olympus.

At most you could expect from me a reply a day, but please don't be surprised if many weeks I'm more like 2-3 per week as my calendar is quite full. Your most likely days for replies are probably Friday and Sunday, but there's more free time I can grab where possible to contribute!

Edited by NewHere