[Megatopic] Eliza_Nitro0318's Requests

A young adult's grandfather passes away due to natural causes, while her grandfather was on her death bed, he gave her a old and pretty shitty house in a town pretty far from where she lives. After a week of packing, she gets in her car and gets on the open road, a few hours later, she pulls into her new home... and is greeted by a rather Cute man (for reference, about mid-30s) and his wife... she is nervous about meeting the other residents of this small town...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A young adult's grandfather passes away due to natural causes, while her grandfather was on her death bed, he gave her a old and pretty shitty house in a town pretty far from where she lives. After a week of packing, she gets in her car and gets on the open road, a few hours later, she pulls into her new home... and is greeted by a rather Cute man (for reference, about mid-30s) and his wife... she is nervous about meeting the other residents of this small town...

(Please note that if you are interested, message me and I will be playing as the teen)

A quiet teen (15 - 19) who locked himself in his house for five years due to him accidentally killing his mother (instead of his sister, clever I know), His father left the house leaving his only family member to be his sister to do things and make sure her brother is okay. One night, Some 'urges' hit him, He begins to jerk off, soon his sister slowly opens the door and watches him. The next day she begins to act a bit... "Flirty" with him... 

(Please note that if you are interested, message me and I will be playing as the male, But i do not mjnd swapping the genders)

A quiet teen (15 - 19) who locked himself in his house for five years due to him accidentally killing his mother (instead of his sister, clever I know), His father left the house leaving his only family member to be his sister to do things and make sure her brother is okay. One night, Some 'urges' hit him, He begins to jerk off, soon his sister slowly opens the door and watches him. The next day she begins to act a bit... "Flirty" with him... 

A human girl who was chosen to protect the lands from where she was born in the future... 20 years later, nearly the entire population of the human race disappears cause plot relevance and after a long journey she defeats [Insert Monster Name Here], She becomes a hero to the few that are (somehow) still alive, But one day while she is out, She is taken by a Monster, she is them breeded and fucked and passed out to other Monsters/creatures in the region, all while nobody knows where she is...

A young adult's grandfather passes away due to natural causes, while her grandfather was on her death bed, he gave her a old and pretty shitty house in a town pretty far from where she lives. After a week of packing, she gets in her car and gets on the open road, a few hours later, she pulls into her new home... and is greeted by a rather Cute man (for reference, about mid-30s) and his wife... she is nervous about meeting the other residents of this small town...

• 2 weeks later...

(Please note that if you are interested, message me and I will be playing as the male, But i do not mjnd swapping the genders)

A quiet teen (15 - 19) who locked himself in his house for five years due to him accidentally killing his mother (instead of his sister, clever I know), His father left the house leaving his only family member to be his sister to do things and make sure her brother is okay. One night, Some 'urges' hit him, He begins to jerk off, soon his sister slowly opens the door and watches him. The next day she begins to act a bit... "Flirty" with him

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

A quiet teen (15 - 19) who locked himself in his house for five years due to him accidentally killing his mother (instead of his sister, clever I know), His father left the house leaving his only family member to be his sister to do things and make sure her brother is okay. One night, Some 'urges' hit him, He begins to jerk off, soon his sister slowly opens the door and watches him. The next day she begins to act a bit... "Flirty" with him

• Novaer changed the title to [Megatopic] Eliza_Nitro0318's Requests