I'm in your walls ( Introduction )

Posted (edited)

Howdy Everyone, perhaps I may not actually be inside your walls, but I want to introduce myself anyways.
I'm Pankie or Pancake, I'm fine with both names.
I honestly don't know what to say! so i will just introduce myself in a non lewd-way first.

Proper introduction I _ I
I'm a developer, currently doing backend for a company, but I honestly like low-level programming more.
I love music, especially metal, music should destroy my ears.
Writing is something I also enjoy, even if I am not able of doing it as often as I'd like, since I am quite the busy person.

I joined this community mostly because I'm kinda...tired of seeking roleplays on chat applications like discord or social networks like reddit.
And to be honest, forums are something I really, really do love, they just ooze more personality.

Roleplay and Lewd here !
Now for more roleplay focused stuff, I like fantasy worlds and in my free time I have started writing some lore for my roleplays.
Though do be honest, most people won't like it, as it is focused on transformation for the fantasy creatures!

Now, for lewd things, there is a lot I like, and most of it is kinky as fuck.
I'm a fedee, a bit chubby and my roleplays are often focused on that.
Either that or transformation into monsters / pig girls / cow girls.

If you are interested in that kind of stuff, don't hesitate to contact me! ^_^

Edited by Pankie
wanted to be friendly :3c
  • Love 3
  • Woohoo 1