Well hello there~~

Hi everyone!
I'm Cat - new one here. I'm experienced TTRPG player and forever DM, love worldbuilding, a bit of programming, cooking, indie videogames and all other sorts of modern media - cartoons, anime, TV series etc.

I'm also a really fucking horny dude with suspicious thoughts visiting my head all day long, though more experienced in sex than in roleplaying smut (but you wouldn't believe me anyway xd). I'm here for roleplaying sexy things and interested both in sex-only games and something with plot... and improving my English which isn't my first language so if you're particularly sensitive about mistakes it might be not the wisest decision to play with me. My list of preferences is here https://ecchidreams.com/roleplayer-services/preferences/my-preferences-r4491/ and I'm particularly like sex in public spaces and incest fetishes. I'm also bi so boys and girls are equally welcomed.

DM me and I'll be happy to answer!

Edited by C0deCat
  • Like 1