Jump to content
  • It's just a documentary, right? | Kemonomimi characters


    LeSane
    • EcchiText Me! Looking
     Share

    The idea

    Both of our characters are Kemonomimi who saw the ad about being paid to be in a documentary. It seems like decent enough money, room, meals, and transportation would be paid for by the organization recording. Things start simple enough with interviews, small talk, and a bit of backstory about our characters while on camera. However, things get a bit surreal as we are asked to stay in the large apartment while cameras watch us even though they are concealed.

    Unknown to both characters the food provided is laced with an aphrodisiac drug to raise our libido, and have sex. The so-called organization is just streaming us and having people watch two Kemonomimi go at it like rabbits.

    What I'm looking for

    •Looking for a female character. Doesn't have to be a female writer as the gender of the writer doesn't matter much to me. I'm looking for someone who can write a fair bit, but nothing like you have to write a novel.

    •There are some themes I'd like to try, but it's something to be discussed as I don't want to push anything onto anyone interested. 

     

    If you are interested reply below or text me and I'll reply as soon as I can. Thank you.

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    46 minutes ago, Musei said:

    Sounds good , i just have one question ; what's a kemonomimi ?

    It's a broad term that describes humanoid characters that possess animal-like features. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    48 minutes ago, Musei said:

    Sounds good , i just have one question ; what's a kemonomimi ?

    note, however, that kemonomimi are typically no less than 80% human with the rest being animal features. so you can expect things like animal ears, tails, and rarely paws on mammal kemonomimi. fish or reptile/dragon kemonomimi will have highlights of scales along the neck, jaw, arms, and abdomen but mostly a fleshy, human body. Bird kemonomimi will typically have wing feathers growing out of their arms but their hands will be articulate claws.

    1593305885.kuromokonachan_adoptss__17.jp
    EwzP5_rWQAQrmeW?format=jpg&name=4096x409
    tumblr_pmgfooOOR51wt7ek9o1_1280.jpg

    these are not to be confused with 'furries' which are essentially fully animals but with human proportions and statures. Reptilian furries are also known as 'scalies' and bird furries are sometimes called 'featheries'.

    png-transparent-furry-fandom-yiff-funny-
    ary9cvo7rfj51.jpg
    1520284963.sanfingulipunrapin_kysashadef

    025.jpg

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    23 minutes ago, Musei said:

    Hmmmmm , so like a cat/girl creature could work ?

    It would work dont worry.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    59 minutes ago, LeSane said:

    It would work dont worry.

    Hm , so

     

    1 hour ago, Buio said:

    note, however, that kemonomimi are typically no less than 80% human with the rest being animal features. so you can expect things like animal ears, tails, and rarely paws on mammal kemonomimi. fish or reptile/dragon kemonomimi will have highlights of scales along the neck, jaw, arms, and abdomen but mostly a fleshy, human body. Bird kemonomimi will typically have wing feathers growing out of their arms but their hands will be articulate claws.

    1593305885.kuromokonachan_adoptss__17.jp
    EwzP5_rWQAQrmeW?format=jpg&name=4096x409
    tumblr_pmgfooOOR51wt7ek9o1_1280.jpg

    these are not to be confused with 'furries' which are essentially fully animals but with human proportions and statures. Reptilian furries are also known as 'scalies' and bird furries are sometimes called 'featheries'.

    png-transparent-furry-fandom-yiff-funny-
    ary9cvo7rfj51.jpg
    1520284963.sanfingulipunrapin_kysashadef

    025.jpg

    thank you for clarifying , it's actually just what I had in mind

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    So i was thinking a cat/girl and if you don't mind and want to play a dog/boy it could be one of the reasons the documentary producers chose to put us together , to play on the old cat vs dog rivalry and see how we get along

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    29 minutes ago, Musei said:

    So i was thinking a cat/girl and if you don't mind and want to play a dog/boy it could be one of the reasons the documentary producers chose to put us together , to play on the old cat vs dog rivalry and see how we get along

    We can talk about this via Ecchitext so we can discuss this further.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    captainwafflez203

    Posted

    ooooh that sounds interesting. I havent been on here in forever so i might be rusty with carrying a story but msg me!!!

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites



    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.