A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

"Neither did I...I am glad you were here." Luck smile. 

Luck kiss Leo's cheek for a kind reward and sex had to wait for awhile since they had trouble opening the door as Luck couldn't open it. The sound of the Luck grunting trying to open the door was futile since it was lock shut and possible the monster trapping them. 

"Indeed it won't..." Luck mutters.

He began to think of a solution until he turns around to see a staircase leading upward toward the roof and where the monster from earlier retreated which mean he had a key to unlock this door. 

He sighs, "I guess we have to go up and find a way out of here." Luck reply. 

Luck and Leo began to head into the long, twisted staircase as the chuckles could be heard up above them and making Luck sure that this monster is what keeping them inside this tower. 

"Okay Leo, I don't want to lose you. Promise me to stay with me and....I will reward you with something that you desire.." Luck mutter, blushing. 

Edited by lVergill

Luck nod to Leo's word as the Wendy grin with his chain hangs around his arm which was the something that wraps around his leg earlier and quickly brought out his sword. 

"No more messing around, I hope you are ready for us." Luck boldly claims. 

Luck charge ahead to leap into the air to deliver a thrust which the Wendy side step with his arm and avoiding his attack. 

Leo holds her blade up and started putting magic to her blade has the magic was flowing into her blade she looks at the monster after it side step "try to get way from this " her blade glows with a white light then she swings in down and when it hit the ground a magic blast goes along the ground moving towards to the monster

The Wendy gasp as it was struck by the powerful magic attack that lifts his body into the air while it grunt and Luck follow Leo's move as he leaps to grab his feet. He firmly grasps it to slam him down into the floor so he could feel the strong force on his back and make some painful noise which means it did something to him while Luck quickly back away to reset. 

"Nice job Leo." Luck smile. 

The Wendy grunt as he underestimates the duo with their surprising coordinate play and slowly gets up to see the confident Leo. 

"It appears so woman, but even so, I only came here to see your skill and you two stand no chance against the Overlord." Wendy spoke. 

He quickly left the tower by jumping from the roof while leaving a key behind which Luck pick up and smile at the sight of it. 

"Look! We found the key." He smiles. "Even so, I didn't think the Overlord would send someone this quick....We can't lose now..." Luck mutters. 

Luck chuckles, "Are you sure? aren't you more interested in the little reward you may want from me?" Luck smile. 

Luck blush slightly at her little reward as he leads her downstairs so they can open the door together and resume their little walking in the forest.