a new girl....

Hi!....I'm Cindy and I'd love to play one of the prostitutes.  As said in the opening, I'm one that entered the profession initially against my will....I turn out to be extremely kinky and enjoys being tied up and gagged, especially during sex....I'm hoping a potential customer that enjoys inflicting some pain on a girl will pick me

Are you willing play with male customers?  Not going to force you to play anything you don’t want to, but she would have a hard time only taking female customers with how rare they are.  She could ‘specialize’ in guys attempting to convert her (and failing almost certainly but trying none the less).

Ideally too, whichever way you go with it, make a profile for her too and add it to that thread.

• Love 1

I copied it over to the main character profile thread.  Normally characters work here willingly, maybe desperate, but willingly.  That said, we can probably find a way for it to work.  Maybe she was kidnapped for a reason, some powerful person attempting to punish her for something she or someone close to her did or maybe she committed some crime and they gave her an unconventional punishment.  We have the local governor as one of the customer characters after all and he isn't the only powerful customer.

• Love 1