*Alyssa has been getting a little too daring lately, her 18th birthday is coming up and she thinks she can get away with anything now. Last week she stole 300 dollars out of her parents wallet/purse and went to a party, also a letter from her school would show she was failing in everything.

Sunday 2 in the morning she comes through the front door slightly drunk, and having been gone since Thursday.*

• Love 1

John had been pacing back and forth in the living room for hours. He just knew Alyssa was up to no good. The closer she got to being 18 the more she seemed to act up. It was now 2am on Sunday morning when Alyssa finally came home. John could smell the hint of alcohol on his underaged daughter.

"Young lady, where the hell have you been?" John demanded before she even realized he was there. He eyes her up and down, meticulously inspecting her choice of attire. He can't help but check out her body in the process.

• Love 1

Alyssa stopped dead in her tracks but not out of fear, just to process what he said. She hadn't been grounded/punished since she was 9 so she thought she could get away with anything. She stood before her father, wearing a crop top that showed off her midriff completely, while hugging her breasts tight, she had a short thigh length skirt with a pink thing on.

"Just go to sleep Dad, I am ok, I am a adult I know what I am doing. And soon I won't even be living here anymore, so don't treat me like a kid." 

She pulled out her new phone, which she bought with the 300 dollars she stole from his wallet on Thursday.

• Love 1

John was stressed out from worry and lack of sleep. But now his daughter was being an insolent brat. "You are not an adult quite yet, and as long as you still live here you are to follow our rules." John grabbed Alyssa be the wrist and dragged her over to the couch.

He sat down and did something he hadn't done in almost a decade, he pulled his daughter down to lay across his lap. "You need to be taught a lesson little girl!" He lifted her skirt to expose her ass, finding bare cheeks with a thong down her crack. Ge raised his hand and brought it down swiftly with a smack that echoed in the room.

Edited by agdiv
  • Love 1

She wasn't expecting him to grab her, she tried pulling away, but only to cause him to pull her harder to the couch. "Hey wait, NO dad, wait no stop." She said as he pulled her down. Across his lap.

"Daddy please don't do it. Ahhh no OWWWW" she was now acting like a little girl squirming and trying to move her hands back to stop him from spanking her.

• Love 1

The way Alyssa was dressed, the feel of her exposed ass on his hand, and they way she squirmed on his lap was all starting to affect John in an unfatherly fashion. Without hesitation he grabbed Alyssa's thong and pulled it down to her knees.

He slap her ass a second time, not nearly as hard as the first. As his hand made contact he left it there and began to rub her ass. An erection had started growing in his shorts and it now pushed up against his prone daughter's belly. He slapped a third time, letting his hand drift down and between Alyssa's thighs.

John moaned, "Are you going to be a good little girl for daddy now?"

• Love 1

When he pulled down her thong, which was wedged up her ass crack, her squirming died down a bit followed by a loud whimper as he spanked her ass. she felt his cock growing harder against her stomach and she was strangely turned on knowing her own father was getting hard, from spanking his own daughter. A gasp stolen from her lips as his hand drifts down between her thighs after another loud strong spank.

"Daddy please, i'll be a good girl Daddy, i'll follow your rules Daddy!"

• Love 1

John got even more excited hearing his daughter that way. He gave her ass one more teasing smack then boldly moved his hand directly to her young pussy. He moaned as he felt her wetness, glad to see she was getting turned on just as he was. He slipped a finger between the folds and inside her young gash. John brought his other hand up and groped Alyssa's tits through her crop top.

As he continued to finger and grope his daughter laying across his lap, "So why don't you tell daddy the truth sweetie. Are you a naughty slut or are you still a virgin?"

• Love 1

her body shook as he spanked her again causing her to make an adorable moan from the spank, as he began feeling her wet pussy she was ashamed to be enjoying this this, and she was even more scared, to know what he would do if he found out his little girl hasn't been a virgin since she was 15, he could easily tell of course by fingering her though she thought he may believe her.

"Daddy please this, isn't right, you shouldn't do this to your virgin daughter." She lied, not only about being a virgin but her not wanting it, her body seemed to be begging for it.

• Love 1

John slipped two more fingers inside of Alyssa and pushed as far as he could. He felt no barrier and her pussy was definitely accommodating to the intrusion. This meant his daughter was a lying slut. He pulled his hand from her wet twat and sucked her juices off his fingers. 

He then smacked her ass hard once more, much like the first spanking. "That was for lying to me. Now tell daddy how long you have been a slut?"

• Love 1

Alyssa bit her lip to keep herself from moaning as her dad's finger probed her young slutty cunt, when pulled out quickly she hoped he was satisfied with her answer, then came the unexpected slap to her raw ass, and she cried out in pain. "Daddy i am sorry, I didn't mean to lie daddy, please, don't make me tell you, please please please, I am so sorry Daddy, i have been a naughty slut since my 15th birthday." she admitted with tears rolling down her face.

• Love 1

John cock throbbed against Alyssa as she told him the truth. To reward her, returned to fingering her pussy and started to tease her clit. His other hand left her tits to wipe her tears away. "See babygirl, honesty and obedience will be rewarded. Now stand up sweetie and let daddy see your entire body in all its naked glory."

• Love 1

she was thankful he was done punishing her, but when he asked her to strip she hesitated for a moment staring at his hard cock "B-but daddy, we cant I am your daughter, I thought you were just scaring me." her voice got quiet as she stood before him, even despite her words she slowly stripped before him, exposing herself to him, her father. she couldn't deny how turned on she was by this scene.

• Love 1

John marveled at his beautiful young daughter. He stood as she finished stripping. "And now for a reward for being a good girl for daddy." He stepped up to her and fingered her once more. This time he began to tease and play with her nipples as well. He leaned in to kiss her neck.

"Are you just having sex with guys your own age or are you fooling around with older guys too?"

• Love 1

"Just my age Daddy, one guy did graduate high school though." she said in a gasped moan as he began to tease and pleasure her body again, she was finding it harder and harder to want to resist, as he worked his magic on her, hitting every sensitive spot. stealing more moans from her lips.

• Love 1

John really loved how his daughter was responding to his touch. He dipped his head down and sucked on one nipple and then the other. He brings his lips to hover just in front of her own. "And when you play with these boys, you remember to use protection, right sweetie? We both know your mother would freak out if some random guy got you pregnant because she refuses to put you on any birth control."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up