The Fishbowl (Request Page)

Place your requests for general RP's here. Try to be specific in your pairings, what you'll be playing and the role you are requesting for your partner with a quick description of the scenario. The M4F not required or necessary, but if you want to use it, go for it. I'd think the roles would mostly speak for themselves. IE: "Father-Daughter: Father Out of Prison" Saying I'd play the father role, looking for partner to play daughter. Scenario is the father being released from prison which you go into detail in the post. If there's other specific kinks you want involved, I'd add them at the end, IE: "Father-Daughter: Father Out of Prison (NonCon)" etc.

Do I need to explain this? I dunno, maybe. I just find the more specific you are in the title about what you are looking for, the easier it is to find a partner.

Just trying to help.... STOP YELLING AT ME!!

7 topics in this forum

• Love
  1. .

• Love