The Pool

Seeing she's scared, Nicole smiles warmly at Sapphire through the intense pleasure on her face. She reaches out her hand, palm up, for Sapphire to take if she wants to.

While doing this, she pumps her hips in rhythm with Zack's thrusts, breath catching and getting faster

Edited by subnicole

“Cum, you submissive girl, cum hard! I want to ensure you need a moment to even remember how to think!” Zack says as his dick vibrates harder, and he pounds her ass faster than a normal human could.

”Oh god,” Stephanie moans. She spreads her legs further apart. “Mmm...!”

“I suppose it’s Sapphire’s turn now,” Zack says, as he pulls her close into a kiss, and starts rubbing her clit.

Steph’s eyes widen. “Oh geez,” she breathes. She grins at J, and suddenly flips them over so she’s on top. “You think you’re gonna be on top? No. I’m gonna dominate you, boy....” she starts bouncing on his dick slowly.

“Don’t cum in my pussy,” Stephanie warns. “You better tell me if I need to stop or something. I don’t care if you cum in my mouth or ass though. Got it?” She starts riding his cock faster, moaning a little.

Zack gasps a little. He instinctively thrusts in her direction.

Edited by God of RP
Added Zack response.